Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Prizes And Awards For Ultimate Forum Games!!

Go down 
+2
Banana
Blaze Summer
6 posters

Do you agree with me?
Yes i totally do!
Prizes And Awards For Ultimate Forum Games!! I_vote_lcap56%Prizes And Awards For Ultimate Forum Games!! I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
No! I do not agree with you!!
Prizes And Awards For Ultimate Forum Games!! I_vote_lcap11%Prizes And Awards For Ultimate Forum Games!! I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
i don't know...Anything goes for me...
Prizes And Awards For Ultimate Forum Games!! I_vote_lcap33%Prizes And Awards For Ultimate Forum Games!! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Blaze Summer

Blaze Summer

Prizes And Awards For Ultimate Forum Games!! Empty
PostSubject: Prizes And Awards For Ultimate Forum Games!!   Prizes And Awards For Ultimate Forum Games!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:55 am

Well now that the forum games are here and people have been posting new games. Why not award the top few popular games or the most posts on the game award. I think that should be awards for all sorts of things not even games but lets just talk about the games for now. By awards i mean just like images saying what the game is awarded for and stuff.It will make people like want to make more games and participate more too!

Last edited by Blaze Summer on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Prizes And Awards For Ultimate Forum Games!!   Prizes And Awards For Ultimate Forum Games!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:27 am

LOLXD I'm mostly there but the games just go on. I think this should be looked at. If there weren't any prizes, the games are kinda dullXD
Back to top Go down
Blaze Summer

Blaze Summer

PostSubject: Re: Prizes And Awards For Ultimate Forum Games!!   Prizes And Awards For Ultimate Forum Games!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:09 am

Yeah... DULL!! And it gets boring. AND BORING!!!
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Prizes And Awards For Ultimate Forum Games!!   Prizes And Awards For Ultimate Forum Games!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:15 pm

Awards? Like what? :0
Back to top Go down
Blaze Summer

Blaze Summer

PostSubject: Re: Prizes And Awards For Ultimate Forum Games!!   Prizes And Awards For Ultimate Forum Games!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:01 am

As i said already!! Like images that just say that this game or something is awarded for blah blah on the picture... I know its nothing but it still can make people like wanna do stuff more in the games and stuff. And if the admins have even better awards than what i said than good! An award is still an award no matter what and it can still bring someone's spirit up! :D
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Prizes And Awards For Ultimate Forum Games!!   Prizes And Awards For Ultimate Forum Games!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:09 pm

True. but how would we get the awards?and wouldnt someone have to monitor the game from begining to end to see who won?
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Prizes And Awards For Ultimate Forum Games!!   Prizes And Awards For Ultimate Forum Games!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:30 pm

So, like, just an image that says something along the lines of 'You Win'?
Back to top Go down
Blaze Summer

Blaze Summer

PostSubject: Re: Prizes And Awards For Ultimate Forum Games!!   Prizes And Awards For Ultimate Forum Games!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:29 pm

Yeah something like that.

And megan,maybe you misunderstood but i didn't say player. I said game. The best game gets the award..Awarding people now would be hard...
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Prizes And Awards For Ultimate Forum Games!!   Prizes And Awards For Ultimate Forum Games!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:24 pm

OHH.sorry.Im cluless on weekdays.The idea makes sense to me now.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Summer

Blaze Summer

PostSubject: Re: Prizes And Awards For Ultimate Forum Games!!   Prizes And Awards For Ultimate Forum Games!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:51 am

Haha. No problem. People make mistakes.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: Prizes And Awards For Ultimate Forum Games!!   Prizes And Awards For Ultimate Forum Games!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:37 am

Yeah.Maybe it could be like a hologram,like when people get claimed,that says 'winner'or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Summer

Blaze Summer

PostSubject: Re: Prizes And Awards For Ultimate Forum Games!!   Prizes And Awards For Ultimate Forum Games!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:17 pm

yeah.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Prizes And Awards For Ultimate Forum Games!!   Prizes And Awards For Ultimate Forum Games!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:37 am

--This is an is an interesting idea, but I still like it. Good idea Blaze. Admins or Mods would pick the game, or maybe we could have "ceremonies" so everyone would vote on their favorite? Either way, it's a good idea to get everyone envolved in the forum games!--
Back to top Go down
Blaze Summer

Blaze Summer

PostSubject: Re: Prizes And Awards For Ultimate Forum Games!!   Prizes And Awards For Ultimate Forum Games!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:53 am

yeah exactly. Thanks. I had other ideas i posted that was good and everyone agreed but the admins or mods didn't say anything about it...well...Its their loss...lol
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Prizes And Awards For Ultimate Forum Games!!   Prizes And Awards For Ultimate Forum Games!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:58 am

I agree with Nico. Awesome idea, Blaze! (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prizes And Awards For Ultimate Forum Games!!   Prizes And Awards For Ultimate Forum Games!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prizes And Awards For Ultimate Forum Games!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: