Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The criminal

Go down 
3 posters

Do you like This section of my book
Yes!
The criminal  I_vote_lcap100%The criminal  I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
No!
The criminal  I_vote_lcap0%The criminal  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
How Should I know?
The criminal  I_vote_lcap0%The criminal  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

The criminal  Empty
PostSubject: The criminal    The criminal  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:26 pm

please note, this is post apocalyptic times, Although it may not seem so at the time. tell me what you think please. I would love feed-back.

“Mom!” fourteen year-old Sam called out. There were two men on either side of him, each with a firm grip on Sam’s shoulder. His two, eight year-old sisters were on the back of the men in gray uniforms. The men in gray were now hauling Sam away. There was one more man, but he was in a white uniform. Sam’s mom was talking to the man in white. “You can’t take him,” his mom said defiantly. “He’s just a boy! He won’t live more than a few days!” “Then rejoice,” the man in white commanded. He had a deep voice that seemed to shake even the earth. “You’re son will no longer be a criminal.” “No!” Sam’s mom was beating the man with her fist. Then man swatted her away, like she was a fly. “Mom,” Sam cried out again. There was a bit of mettle going around Sam’s wrist. Handcuffs! Sam thought. Why are they putting handcuffs on me? Sam’s sisters were thrown to the ground, and his mom was crying, using her hand to cover up her bloody lip. “HELP,” Sam called praying someone could hear him. A gag was fitted into Sam’s mouth as he was tossed into the back of the truck.

Sam woke with a start. He sighed with relief. “It was only a dream.” He looked over at his sisters beds. They weren’t there. In desperation he looked out the window. “It must be at least ten!” He said heading down the stairs. He stopped dead in his tracks. “You know you’re going insane when you talk to yourself.” At the bottom of the stairs Sam hears sausage frying. “Morning,” his mom said. “Sleep well?” “No,” said one of Sam’s sisters, Sarah. “What you dreamin’ about?” asked his other sister Alex. The two were the exact same, probably because they were twins. “Sarah! Alex! I raised you better!” His mom thundered. She could be frightening when she wanted to be. “Yes mother,” the two said in unison. A plate of sausage was put in front of Sam’s usual seat. Immediately Sam charged for the chair. He was hungrier then he thought.”Na, na, na!” Sam’s mom only did that when you made a minor mistake. “Get dressed Sam.”“But-““No ifs, ands, or buts. Speakin’ of buts, get yours up stairs and get dressed.””Yes mother.” Sam headed up stairs thinking about his dream. When dad was arrested, there were men in gray and white. Surly that was just a bad dream recalling a bit of unwanted past. It wasn’t long after that, Sam was eating breakfast. It was wonderful. The sausages were cooked to perfection, and the toast was still warm. Paired with a glass of cold milk it was Sam’s favorite breakfast. The only thing that could interrupt that was who was outside the door. After the knocking on the front door, Alex was the one answering it. There In the door way were four men in grey, and a man in white. Sam’s heart stopped in fear the second he saw them. They were the same men that were in his dream; the same men who arrested his father. “Hello. Is your brother home?”
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

The criminal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The criminal    The criminal  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:43 pm

OH MY GOSH!!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!!
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

The criminal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The criminal    The criminal  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:37 pm

Please keep writing this on here the suspense will kill me. But a tip: when some one new is talking press enter so we can tell who is talking abit more easily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The criminal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The criminal    The criminal  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The criminal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Fan Fiction :: Stories-
Jump to: