Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Introduction,Though I think Yah know me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

Introduction,Though I think Yah know me Empty
PostSubject: Introduction,Though I think Yah know me   Introduction,Though I think Yah know me I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:16 am

Yeah, death here.

I'm Candice Jessica(not the mod) B. *Insertnamehere*. I live in the Philippines, so I may be called nocturnalXD Going in ADDU and is in 2nd year. BWT, I'm just 14 so I don't know much kay?

I love to rp and be on the internet as much as I love to play sports. Basketball is my best sport. And I love puppiesXD

So, you want to rp, just click pm and ask kay? Don't be shy.XD

ByeXD
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Introduction,Though I think Yah know me   Introduction,Though I think Yah know me I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:18 pm

I love the name Candice! I might name my next character that, Riley, or Ashley. I'm not sure yet, though. :0
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Introduction,Though I think Yah know me   Introduction,Though I think Yah know me I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:08 am

Thanks tethysXD
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Introduction,Though I think Yah know me   Introduction,Though I think Yah know me I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:24 pm

I ended up naming her Riley. But still, that's a pretty-ful name. :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction,Though I think Yah know me   Introduction,Though I think Yah know me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction,Though I think Yah know me
Page 1 of 1