Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hezzo there :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

Hezzo there :) Empty
PostSubject: Hezzo there :)   Hezzo there :) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:51 pm

Hi! I'm ArianaChase or Ariana for short, you pick. Not my real name obviously, but it reminds me of a mix of my name and my fav. fictional character's name. Anyway, I am 15 and a Freshman in High School, I like to RP on the official Warriors Forums, and I am in Color Guard. If you don't know what that is look up any Marching band on Youtube and find the people waving flags and dancing. That's what I do! :D We are cooler than the band, but don't tell anyone I said that because I'm in band too and my other band friends might murder me in my sleep. Back to normal telling about myself, I am a drama freak so I am in musicals occasionally. Less often than I used to because of Color/Winter Guard, but its a fair deal. Umm... I'm writing a short story for Warriors, I play the flute, my favorite color is pink, I have three brothers and no sisters.... not much else to tell I guess other than the fact that I'm a nerd, Christian, Republican, and I am new here. Of course that is the reason for this thread so that point is moot.

Yes I ramble like that sometimes. Yell at me or something if I do that in an RP. :) If you have any questions ask away. If not, have fun wherever you go!
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hezzo there :)   Hezzo there :) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:00 pm

I just made a character named Ariana! xD

I'm Tethys. (Or Nephthys. That's my username when I'm in my Egyptian form) You can call me Wish, too.
Welcome to the site! I love the Warriors books! (I'm assuming you mean the series with the kitties who kill eachother? :]) I read them all! So, ya. Have fun role-playing on here, and I hope you stay! :] ('Cause a lot of new members leave after a week D:)
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Hezzo there :)   Hezzo there :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:05 am

Welcome to CHB, Ariana! (:
Back to top Go down
ArianaChase

ArianaChase

PostSubject: Re: Hezzo there :)   Hezzo there :) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:39 pm

tεthys wrote:
I just made a character named Ariana! xD

I'm Tethys. (Or Nephthys. That's my username when I'm in my Egyptian form) You can call me Wish, too.
Welcome to the site! I love the Warriors books! (I'm assuming you mean the series with the kitties who kill eachother? :]) I read them all! So, ya. Have fun role-playing on here, and I hope you stay! :] ('Cause a lot of new members leave after a week D:)

Lol Yeah I mean the Warrior kitties :D I read them all in a month and now I just get impatient waiting for the new books. I wish they would be written faster. (along with Heroes of Olympus and the last book in the Inheritance Cycle.) I'll try to stay on here for a while yet. But its the school year so my appearances will be few and far between the closer we get to exams. Summer is more my season. ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hezzo there :)   Hezzo there :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hezzo there :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: