Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Why, hello there... ^_^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Why, hello there... ^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Why, hello there... ^_^   Why, hello there... ^_^ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:49 pm

Well, my name's Ninja Poet, otherwise known as Rufus or Ikea-loving weirdo. I'm thirteen, and in my second year of high school. I'm a scout (cos we're amazing xD) and I love Ikea, writing really rubbish stories and Argos (my future place of work). If you listen (or watch) Kerrang, you'll see what my music taste is, (in other words, rock, metal, punk, alternative, pop etc etc...) and "newstream" can go to Tartarus. Because that's where it belongs. I love reading and writing, and I'm a recovering Grammar Nazi, as my friend keeps on telling me. I do have a real name that's not Ninja Poet, but I only tell it on sites that I can fully trust and stuff... Plus it's a mix of NED-ishness, Chavvyness and lame. I'm also an atheist. Any other questions you want to ask me, go ahead, and believe me, I won't bite... Most of the time...
x]
--Ninja Poet

Last edited by Ninja Poet on Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there... ^_^   Why, hello there... ^_^ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:59 pm

Second year of high school? Most people in my grade are 13, and I'm in my second year of middle school. That's a 3 year difference. o.o

Anyways, late welcomes to the site! and what's an atheist? I've heard the word thrown around plenty of times, but I don't know what it means. :0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there... ^_^   Why, hello there... ^_^ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:49 pm

Atheist -- one who doesn't believe in a higher being or power (i.e. God, Allah, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there... ^_^   Why, hello there... ^_^ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:14 pm

Yeah, as Fluffy said, it's a person who doesn't believe in a god...
And the reason why I'm in High School, is that in England, high school is from 11-16 (I think, hey, even I don't know)... We only have primary and high school... You have no idea on how many times I've typed that out over the different sites I've been on... xD
--Ninja Poet
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there... ^_^   Why, hello there... ^_^ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:05 pm

Ohhh. xD
Then I'm an Atheist, too~ :]
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there... ^_^   Why, hello there... ^_^ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 4:22 pm

YAY!
*holds tounge about religious bull so she doesn't get warned or anything*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there... ^_^   Why, hello there... ^_^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why, hello there... ^_^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: