Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

GFX forum!! Art and beauty!!!

Go down 
+4
maddie ☹
Dusk
tethys
Blaze Summer
8 posters

Do you agree with me?
I totally agree with you! GREAT IDEA!!!
GFX forum!! Art and beauty!!! I_vote_lcap100%GFX forum!! Art and beauty!!! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Nope...I do not agree...
GFX forum!! Art and beauty!!! I_vote_lcap0%GFX forum!! Art and beauty!!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Blaze Summer

Blaze Summer

GFX forum!! Art and beauty!!! Empty
PostSubject: GFX forum!! Art and beauty!!!   GFX forum!! Art and beauty!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:51 am

Almost everything here is only connected to the percy jackson series but what about other stuff.I've seen other forums and they have a gfx forum.There are some talented people here who are good at making avatars or signatures,you know that stuff.Maybe a forum for those people to create their own showcases and be able to show their art. I know this forum is for the Percy Jackson Series and the Heroes Of Olympus Series but if you make the community more open to other stuff,more people might also be joining.It'll be more fun too.

Last edited by Blaze Summer on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: GFX forum!! Art and beauty!!!   GFX forum!! Art and beauty!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:51 am

I like your idea. I think instead of calling the 'Fanfiction' category that, we should call it the 'Art' area, and allow people to put artwork, stories, fanfictions, etc.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: GFX forum!! Art and beauty!!!   GFX forum!! Art and beauty!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:00 am

I totally agree with that. Then can show my Photoshop stuff:P.
Back to top Go down
http://duskcrw.deviantart.com/
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: GFX forum!! Art and beauty!!!   GFX forum!! Art and beauty!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:04 am

I can show my Picnik stuff! :]
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: GFX forum!! Art and beauty!!!   GFX forum!! Art and beauty!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:41 pm

I can open up my rust ol' Gimp xD
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: GFX forum!! Art and beauty!!!   GFX forum!! Art and beauty!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:47 pm

I made gimps one time! Except they're called box braids sometimes...and they aren't digital. xD
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: GFX forum!! Art and beauty!!!   GFX forum!! Art and beauty!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:54 pm

I like your idea, Blaze Summer! Personally, I'm all for it, and I hope the administrators agree to adding your idea to the forum. (:
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: GFX forum!! Art and beauty!!!   GFX forum!! Art and beauty!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:33 pm

Yeah, what bre bre said :).
Back to top Go down
http://duskcrw.deviantart.com/
Blaze Summer

Blaze Summer

PostSubject: Re: GFX forum!! Art and beauty!!!   GFX forum!! Art and beauty!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:48 pm

Haha,thanks guys. My avatar and signature is made by me and i was sure that there would be others who like to do those kinda stuff.Hope the Admins approve it!!
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: GFX forum!! Art and beauty!!!   GFX forum!! Art and beauty!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:32 am

I am not that artistic but the idea is awesomeXD
Back to top Go down
Blaze Summer

Blaze Summer

PostSubject: Re: GFX forum!! Art and beauty!!!   GFX forum!! Art and beauty!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:08 am

lol thanks!! Now if only some admin would like this too and actually apply it...
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: GFX forum!! Art and beauty!!!   GFX forum!! Art and beauty!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 3:42 pm

This is a pretty good idea...bump.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GFX forum!! Art and beauty!!!   GFX forum!! Art and beauty!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GFX forum!! Art and beauty!!!
Page 1 of 1