Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Train's bunk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

Train's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Train's bunk   Train's bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:10 am

I let my finger graze her beak, "HeartBreak, you seem down recently can you move your wing yet?" The bird tried to stretch it's wing but it couldn't and it let out a low squeak in pain. "HeartBreak you will get better. I promise you." I let my finger glide down the birds head. "Now which cabin was the medics cabin?"
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Train's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Train's bunk   Train's bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:33 am

(Mind if I post?)

Ivy walked into the cabin, heading for her bunk. About to sit down, she heard the voice of someone else. Ivy had just come to camp, but she knew enough, "Umm... the healers are Apollo, I think," she furrowed her eyebrows, thinking, "Ummm... Then... um... Hecate, maybe? I guess some of 'em could use healing magic." Ivy looked at the boy. It wasn't he who was injured, but a bird.
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

Train's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Train's bunk   Train's bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:58 am

~only as long as you continue to do so

"I've taken Heartbreak to all of them. Her wing is too delicate. The bone is to small. They are scared of hurting her." I turned to face my cabin mate, "That's one gamble i'm not betting on."
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Train's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Train's bunk   Train's bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:20 pm

Ivy, replied, "Oh." Unsurely, she said, "Maybe you can take her to Chiron? Her might know something," Ivy was proud of her idea, and nodded. She never came up with more fantastic ideas than that!
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

Train's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Train's bunk   Train's bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:24 pm

"I don't know where Chiron is. And why would I entrust such a fragile thing to a centaur." Nevertheless I began to stand up and get ready to find out. "I'll be back soon HeartBreak." I made a promise and I intend to keep it
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Train's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Train's bunk   Train's bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:04 pm

Ivy nodded, "But... you'll have to do something eventually." He still left, probably looking for someone else to heal the poor bird! "I hope your bird gets better!" she smiled, and stood up, following him out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Train's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Train's bunk   Train's bunk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Train's bunk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: