Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....)

Go down 
+9
jessica
Skye
Crispy Bacon
Katie Firebird
Nico
Dan
moon
tethys
anna.
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....) Empty
PostSubject: Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....)   Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:48 pm

Name: Maddison Benson
Age/Birthday: 13/September 1st
God Parent: Athena study
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Tom Benson
Years in Camp: 2
Brief History: She was chased by monsters from her home in South Carolina to Camp Half Blood. Maddison and her father did not get along well so she was glad to run away. Her father told her to leave the house as soon as she was claimed. Maddison left home when she was 10 and finally got to Camp Half Blood when she was 11.
Physical Appearance: Curly blonde hair and gray eyes (DUH!). Her hair is usually in a side ponytail. She always wears sneakers. She usually dressed in shorts or sweatpants and a camp half blood shirt.
Personality: Tought because of her past. Reads a lot. She comforts people when needed and gives advice. She is hard to read unless you are a satyr . Maddison doesn't offten crack a joke and likes to be taken seriously. She can't stand when someone lies. Maddison is very honest but at the same time keeps a lot of secrets. Maddison enys campers who go on quests without her. Maddison some day wants to come up with a new language (combing Greek and English) and write over 1,000,000,000 books.
Fatal Flaw: Hubris and Eny
Pets: None
Talents: Writing
Weapons: Dagger
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round
Other: Maddison's Father dislikes her because she reminds him of Athena and he was so crushed when Athena left. Maddison found out that she was a half blood when she was 5. One night her and her father were fighting and Athena claimed her. Her Father was so furious that her kicked her out.

Last edited by XxxAnnaxxX on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:08 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....)   Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 7:52 pm

I like your character! :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....)   Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:02 pm

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! I'm Crispy Bacon, but you can call me Crispy, Bacon, CB, anything you like (though I do prefer Crispy). o 3 o

She's accepted! Love the fact that you included the study smiley next to Athena's name. xD
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....)   Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:07 pm

NEVER USED OR ACCEPTED

Last edited by XxxAnnaxxX on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....)   Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:12 pm

Sorry you can't have a charrie from the big three until you have like 500 posts and have been on for a whole month... sorry
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....)   Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:28 pm

Sorry Annabeth, we don't accept characters of the Big Three unless a user has been on for a month or two, has at least 500+ posts, has made a contribution to CHB, and is known around CHB. In addition, once those qualifications are met, you would have to PM one of the admins an outline of the character. (Try reading through the Rules once more if you haven't already.pirat)
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....)   Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:31 pm

SORRY pale ! I had no idea! I've been on for like two months but not all that other stuff. I can wait!
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....)   Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:48 pm

yeah me too! I wanna Zues kid too... but I only have like half the posts :( We can wait together!!
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....)   Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:47 pm

DECEASED

Last edited by XxxAnnaxxX on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....)   Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:26 pm

More brief history would make her better. And the rest is very good!! :)
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....)   Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:52 pm

A great character, just some minor things to tweak:

Her mom shouldn't be able to have her own vineyard around CHB, as mortals cannot penetrate CHB's barrier and should not come in contact often with the God/Goddess they mated with. With that being said, you could mess around with her Brief History more.

Another thing I would like to bring up is that you should elaborate more on her personality. How is she bossy but sensitive? Give some examples, as well as some of how she butts into people's business and why she does this. How is she loud and proud and why? Things like that. (And reading wine magazines isn't a personality trait. xD)

And the only other thing I see is that you should either expand or change her fatal flaw. How is her wrath her fatal flaw? How could it lead to her demise? Just either add things like that in or change it completely.
Once that's done, then I or another admin will accept it. (:
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....)   Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:14 pm

AnnabethChase5566 wrote:
Name: Juilet Vine
Age/Birthday: 16, May 13
God Parent: Dionysus
Mortal Family: Katrina Vine (mom)
Years in Camp: 6
Brief History: Juilet's mom works on her own wine vineyard on Long Island. Juilet helps her. Juilet also picks out wine brands for her mother wine they eat out. Her favorite food is grapes! DUH! She always knew she could have her way with grapes and wine but she never really knew her dad was Dionysus until when (she was 10) a monster chased her to Camp Half- Blood and she was claimed.
Physical Appearance: Curly black hair, purpley- blue eyes. Tan. She normaly wears purple pants and shorts and her Camp Half- Blood t-shirt. Hair normaly in side ponytail. Juilet has a purple cap that she always wears.
Personality: Bossy sometimes, but sensitive. Juilet can dish it out but she can't take it, like she could have said to someone,"Come on! You're the weak link!" ,but if the same someone replied, "What do you have to be so bossy and mean?!" she would burst out into tears. Buts into other peoples buissness. She can't seem to mind her own buissness! Loud and proud! She talks loudly and confiedently and is a little of herself.
Fatal Flaw: Wrath. Juilet has a problem when it comes to getting revenge. Some might even say she is a daughter of Nemesis! If someone affends Juilet or messes with her, she'll get back at them. Even if it slows her down on quests or something.
Pets: Vines (dog)
Talents: Wine making, target practice. Juilet can make grape vines twirl out of her fingers.
Weapons: Bow and Arrow
Year-Round or Summer: Summer (also comes for winter and spring break)
Other: Juilet loves purple!Reads wine magazines.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....)   Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:08 pm

Looks good! Accepted!
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....)   Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:00 am

Name: Sean White
Age/Birthday: December 21, 11
God Parent: Aphrodite
Claimed: Yes but his dad has no idea.
Mortal Family: Phillip White (dad)
Years in Camp: None, just got there.
Brief History: Sean was going to a boarding school in upstate New York when a monster posing as a new student tried to attack him but he escaped. He was on the run when a satyr taking another half blood ran into him and took him as well. Sean's father thinks that Sean is still at boarding school. Sean has (had) a girlfriend back at his boarding but he's thinking that they kinda broke up and he's now single.
Physical Appearance: Ice blonde hair and stunning chocolate brown eyes. He usually wears t- shirts and khakis or jean shorts. He is pale but he still looks good. Sean usually dresses casual but still looks like an Aphrodite boy.
Personality: Shy and modest. Sean isn't the kind of person who goes around introducing himself and bragging. He may be a little too greedy but Sean doesn't like to be in the spotlight. But he is a caring and loyal friend who can always keep a secret. Sean's only other problem is that he sometimes can't be an individual. Meaning he'll follow the crowed and listen to others.
Fatal Flaw: Greed. Sean is shy but when he feels comfertable he ends up asking for TOO MUCH!
Talents: Not much. Keeps everything neat and looks good?
Year-Round or Summer: He doesn't know yet. Probably Year-Round cause his dad doesn't know that he attracted Aphrodite.
Other: Sean was usually the popular kid at school cause he is cute.

deleted...wat else?

Last edited by Anna on Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....)   Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:00 pm

Sean is a very nice character! Two more sentences for his history and one more for his physical appearance though please. And maybe just a few more flaws personality-wise?
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....)   Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:22 pm

AnnabethChase5566 wrote:
Name: Sean White
Age/Birthday: December 21, 11
God Parent: Aphrodite
Claimed: Yes but his dad has no idea.
Mortal Family: Phillip White (dad)
Years in Camp: None, just got there.
Brief History: Sean was going to a boarding school in upstate New York when a monster posing as a new student tried to attack him but he escaped. He was on the run when a satyr taking another half blood ran into him and took him as well. Sean's father thinks that Sean is still at boarding school. Sean has (had) a girlfriend back at his boarding but he's thinking that they kinda broke up and he's now single.
Physical Appearance: Ice blonde hair and stunning chocolate brown eyes. He usually wears t- shirts and khakis or jean shorts. He is pale but he still looks good. Sean usually dresses casual but still looks like an Aphrodite boy.
Personality: Shy and modest. Sean isn't the kind of person who goes around introducing himself and bragging. He may be a little too greedy but Sean doesn't like to be in the spotlight. But he is a caring and loyal friend who can always keep a secret. Sean's only other problem is that he sometimes can't be an individual. Meaning he'll follow the crowed and listen to others.
Fatal Flaw: Greed. Sean is shy but when he feels comfertable he ends up asking for TOO MUCH!
Talents: Not much. Keeps everything neat and looks good?
Year-Round or Summer: He doesn't know yet. Probably Year-Round cause his dad doesn't know that he attracted Aphrodite.
Other: Sean was usually the popular kid at school cause he is cute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....)   Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:13 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....)   Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:42 pm

Name: Josh Owhala
Age/Birthday: 15, april 19 1996
God Parent: Nyx
Mortal Family: None
Years in Camp: 5
Brief History: When a monster chased Josh and his dad, his dad didn't make it. Furious, Josh finally got the monster off his tail and found a school in New York City where he attended for a few months. Soon the monster caught up with him. Josh's best friend turned out to be a satyr named Camelio and he guided him to camp. Josh liked his first few days at camp until he found out that there were more monsters out there and that is what he would train for. He trained very hard and became one of the best monster fighters in the Nyx Cabin.
Physical Appearance: Extremely pale skin. Josh has dark eyes that can give you a very piercing stare. Josh also has soot-black hair that flops all over the place. With his punk clothes, he always looks tough. He is always carry his sword in a belt. Josh will never be caught in pastels because he is the son of Nyx.
Personality: Josh is very quiet and shy. But he can be very outgoing at points. He loves to hide from everyone. He has a full canopy around his bunk because of it. Josh will never admit it but, he thinks that the Aphrodite girls are cute.
Fatal Flaw: Josh judges people before he gets to know them.
Pets: He hates animals.
Talents: Swords and hiding
Weapons: Sword
Year-Round or Summer: Year round
Other: Josh is single.

Josh mysteriously dissapeared after a perfect date with his girlfriend...........

Last edited by Anna on Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....)   Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:46 pm

Shyness can't be a fatal flaw I tried before :). Maybe he could missjudge people because he doesn't get to know them? That would make sense...
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....)   Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:03 pm

thanks moon
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....)   Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:11 pm

Any thing for you Annabeth :)
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....)   Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:18 pm

MY FIRST SATYR!

Name: Camelio Faunk
Years at Camp: Since birth
Brief History: Camelio's dad was a protector so he was trained to be one since he was 5. Camelio rescued a demigod named Josh who is the son of Nyx. The last school Camelio was in was Upper West Side Prep. Camelio has a girlfriend, Marania, a nymph.
Physical Appearance: Camelio is black. He has black hair that cover his horns. He has black fur. Camelio wear battle armor all the time when he's at camp.
Personality: He acts like Grover in the Percy Jackson Movie. Camelio acts very modern for an old satyr. He loves sarcasem. Camelio also is very nosy and buts into other people's busieness.
Main instrument: Reed pipe
Playlist: He can play rap music but that only hurts the ears of monsters. He can play nature songs that usually make plants grow such as poison ivy.
Talents: Reed pipe
Weapons: Reed pipe
Other: Camelio is best friends with Josh.

I have deleted Camelio.

Last edited by Anna on Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....)   Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:43 pm

Josh: Accepted!

Camelio: Accepted!
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....)   Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:48 pm

thanks allison!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....)   Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:51 pm

You're welcome! They're nice characters!

EDIT: Would you mind changing Sean's Play-By? That's Hale. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....)   Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anna's Puppets ( hehehe.....)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next