Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Newest Updates

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

The Newest Updates Empty
PostSubject: The Newest Updates   The Newest Updates I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:01 am

Terribly sorry that the maintenance took longer than planned, but we hope that you're all happy with the results - we're pretty excited.

A list of updates are:
- New cabins have been added! These include the Hades, Nyx, Khione, Hecate, and Muses cabin. Cabin leader elections will be held for the Khione, Hecate, Muses, and Hera/Minor Gods cabin.

- There is now a nifty tree village for all nature spirits

- The Rules of the Forum and Character Templates have been updated. Be sure to check them out. We've added several totally awesome templates for new types of characters. The new character types were suggested by Sky Warrior Prince in this topic. Props to him!

- As you may have noticed, there are several sub-forums for the Chat forum now. These include the Forum Games, Introductions, and Questions & Advice forum. The Introductions forum was suggested by Krayven (kudos to him), and the Questions part of the Questions & Advice forum was suggested by Music (kudos to her).

- There is also a Self-Improvement section in the Fanfiction forum that was also suggested by Krayven. Credit to him!

We also have some other events that are lined up, but they require a little more planning and thought so we won't have them just yet, but we will soon! Canon characters have been put on hold due to other priorities, however, the second round will be chosen!

Yours truly,
- the CHB Staff
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

The Newest Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newest Updates   The Newest Updates I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:26 am

M'kay! How about the others? I think we should add these cabins.

Tree village. xD I think I'm the only active member with a nymph.

I'll check out the new rules and stuff! I'm curious of what new characters we can have!

Yay for updates! :]
Back to top Go down

The Newest Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newest Updates   The Newest Updates I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:33 am

We considered those cabins but we decided to do our own thing and just make cabins based on the campers that our members actually have. xD

Yeah, the templates for Satyrs and Nymphs were also improved. xD
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

The Newest Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newest Updates   The Newest Updates I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:36 am

Oh! How about Morpheus, or Iris? I've seen a few demigods with one of them as their parent. Maybe a section for children of the wind gods, too?
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

The Newest Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newest Updates   The Newest Updates I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 12:33 pm

I say brava to Bacon and Inan! Woop, they did good for two people [: @ Tethys, did you know we had Khione kiddies? I didn't xD I expected an Iris/Morpheus cabin, too. But, whatever.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

The Newest Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newest Updates   The Newest Updates I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 5:06 pm

I'm sorry I couldn't help...gah. THAT WOMAN. xD I'm gonna go update my charries now!
Back to top Go down

The Newest Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newest Updates   The Newest Updates I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:01 pm

Thanks Moo! And we considered Iris and Morpheus but, I thought there was only about two demigods for each or something? I don't know, I haven't seen that many Iris/Morpheus demigods running around. Plus, you don't want there to be too many cabins, right? xD

Hey, it's fine, Em. You couldn't get on, wasn't your fault. No biggie. xD

Just a note to you guys, for the new cabin leaders, you may nominate either another camper or your own character, but you are allowed to nominate only one person per character. In order to nominate a camper for cabin leader, your character must be in the cabin themselves.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

The Newest Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newest Updates   The Newest Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:33 pm

--I can't wait for the other stuff. Do you guys think there will be a cabin for demigods who are the children of demigods? That would be a good cabin, 'cause I know there are a few.

Not that it's needed, since they could just stay in either of their grandparents cabins. And you're right, we don't want too many cabins!--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Newest Updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newest Updates   The Newest Updates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Newest Updates
Page 1 of 1