Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Muses Nomination Box

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Muses Nomination Box Empty
PostSubject: Muses Nomination Box   Muses Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:49 am

In the middle of the cabin is a pretty little glass table. Perched on top of the table is a delicate wooden box in the shape of a miniature harp case with a slit on the front. Beside the box is a pad of paper and two pens. The box appears to be a nomination box for the cabin leader of the newly built cabin. You may enter either another Muse camper or yourself, but you are allowed to nominate only one person. In order to nominate a camper for cabin leader, you must be in the cabin yourself.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Muses Nomination Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muses Nomination Box   Muses Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:42 pm

Walking into my new cabin, I smile. Finally. A new cabin. I plop my stuff on a top bunk, I'm so tall I can easily reach it, and look around. The cabin was beautiful. In the middle of the cabin, there was a nomination box for Cabin Leader. Why not?, I ask myself. Humming "Every Rose Has It's Thorn" by Poison, I write my name on a slip. My chicken-scratch covers the whole slip.

Joey McDaniels, Son of Euterpe, 20

Grinning, I make my way back to my bunk.

~PLEASE NOTE KAITLIN IS NOT IN THE RUNNING ANYMORE FOR HECATE CABIN LEADER.
Back to top Go down

Muses Nomination Box
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard :: Past Events-
Jump to: