Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Have you heard?

Go down 
+2
Marissa
Banana
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

Have you heard? Empty
PostSubject: Have you heard?   Have you heard? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:32 am

A 8.9 magnitude earthquake has hit Japan this lunch time. It destroyed everything. Alert warnings has been raised for tsunamies all over south Asia and Hawaii. A part of this affected areas is where I live in. Whereas we live near the sea. So if I ever done come back here, I'm either dead, have broken Internet connection, or just plain lazyXD

So hopes up for the best right. Just wanted you to knowXD
Back to top Go down
Marissa

Marissa

Location : https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t4165-showing-you-around

Have you heard? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you heard?   Have you heard? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:43 am

Oh my gosh are you and your family all right?
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Have you heard? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you heard?   Have you heard? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:43 am

Yeah. Waiting for newe for now. Got everything to the second floor, but the news says it's atleast 40-50feet high, so I'm not rushing for evacuating all our things. It will still be hit(if the tsunami comes).
Back to top Go down
Marissa

Marissa

Have you heard? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you heard?   Have you heard? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:16 am

Well that is a relief! I hope everything turns out okay for you!
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Have you heard? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you heard?   Have you heard? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:36 am

Thanks. You seem to be on a near timezone too. Where are you anyway? Are you affected?
Back to top Go down
Marissa

Marissa

Have you heard? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you heard?   Have you heard? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:22 am

Nope I am not affected, I am in South Australia and the time here is 10:52pm.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Have you heard? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you heard?   Have you heard? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:28 am

oh, Austtralia. Well, thanks, we're still waiting for news. XD
Back to top Go down

Have you heard? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you heard?   Have you heard? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:32 am

Oh man, oh man, oh man. We're watching the news right now and watching all types of scary damage be dealt and stuff. That must be incredibly frightening for you, Death. Good luck to you, I hope you don't get hit (or not too hard)!
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Have you heard? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you heard?   Have you heard? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:40 am

Thanks crispy. It seems like I'm the only one relaxing right nowXD everyone's inside while I'm outside, waiting for the flood or something. XD

I feel sorry for people in Japan though. They have it worse than me.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Have you heard? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you heard?   Have you heard? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:48 pm

Oh. my. "God".
See, this is why I don't watch the news. I'm depressed enough without all this natural disaster stuff creeping me out and giving me nightmares.
Still, Death, I hope that you and your family are and will be ok. Good luck. I really hope that you survive. I know I might not be one of your friends on here, but still, you're a cool person (from what I've seen) and it would be horrible if you were to die.
--Ninja Poet
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Have you heard? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you heard?   Have you heard? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:50 pm

DON'T DIE D8
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Have you heard? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you heard?   Have you heard? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 2:10 pm

ThanksXD
well, now, I'm just scared for my family. Their really asleep now, but I think I'll never sleep at this rate. Can't take the dread away. And the early mornings are still supposed to be precaution time, but no one seems to mind the tsunami now except for me maybe.

Thank God the tsunami might come here 3 feet tallXD
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Have you heard? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you heard?   Have you heard? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:24 pm

If a tsunami was 3 feet tall, it'd just be a regular, but small, wave xD
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Have you heard? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you heard?   Have you heard? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:34 pm

E only thing is, it's 3 feet tall in the heart of the city. I wouldn't want to think of it in the seasided areas.:/
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Have you heard? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you heard?   Have you heard? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:35 pm

Don't leave me, Death! D= Seriously, I think of you as one of my internet sisters or something. xD
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Have you heard? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you heard?   Have you heard? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:46 pm

Ohwow. o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Have you heard? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you heard?   Have you heard? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you heard?
Page 1 of 1