Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just a bunch of kids.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

Just a bunch of kids. Empty
PostSubject: Just a bunch of kids.   Just a bunch of kids. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:46 pm

I was sitting under the pine, medittating. Mugen was next to me, just in case something would happen. I wasn'T paying attention to the things around me, not caring. The wind blew soflty around the pine, blewing in my face the few hair that were there, since the other were tied up. I oppened my eyes, and look around for a couple of minutes. Then, I got up and start walking around
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Just a bunch of kids.   Just a bunch of kids. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:48 pm

I start hiking up the hill. A few feet from the top, when I saw I kid. "Hey!" I called. my two dogs were wt my heels, growling. They were always trying to protect me.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Just a bunch of kids.   Just a bunch of kids. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:02 pm

A few seconds later, Adam, the Hades Cabin leader, materialized from the shadows. To be more accurate, a dog's shadow. He glanced around, confused by the abnormally small shadow, until he spotted where he had actually come out of. "Oh, it's a dog..." He said, absently, and looked up at the other two people there. "Oh, hello..." He greeted them, and looked between the two. One of them was walking around, no cares in the world. The other one was just a few feet from the peak of the hill, and was much closer, due to it being his dog's shadow which had brought him here. "Um...sorry for the sudden...appearance."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Just a bunch of kids.   Just a bunch of kids. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:17 pm

I put my back on the pine, and mumbled a "Hey." I looked at the road, day dreaming. Peaceful moments doesn't last long, these days. At least, it wasn't that stupid Lavi. The first guy's dogs started to get on my nerves, so I gave them one of darkest look. It was kindda silent. I liked it. I sat back on the ground, mugen on my legs this time. I got out a small necklace. There was a picture in it that I never saw. My little siter gave it to me, but I can't open it. I start playing with it again and again, turning it into my hands. I finaly sighed and put it away, back in my cloak's pocket.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Just a bunch of kids.   Just a bunch of kids. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:21 pm

He had sort-of startled me. I was shocked for a little bit. "Hades kid? I'm Daniel." I pat my golden labs, Stella, and Luna."This here is Stella, and the other one is Luna."
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Just a bunch of kids.   Just a bunch of kids. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:20 pm

I stay quiet. Closing my eyes, I bowed my head, crossed my arms, and did nothing else. A weird thought came to my mind, and it was that: how many people at camp are older or as old as I and Lavi are? It would be surprising to see someone like, 19 or 20. I guess 18 is the older age... Maybe not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a bunch of kids.   Just a bunch of kids. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a bunch of kids.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: