Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Eight years underground.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Eight years underground. Empty
PostSubject: Eight years underground.   Eight years underground. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:52 pm

I trudge down the stairs to the basement. I didn't relive what day it was until I looked at the calendar above my sleeping bag. It was officially eight years since I arrived a camp. Amazingly I was still alive. "Eight years, hu? That's seven point five more than I expected."
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

PostSubject: Re: Eight years underground.   Eight years underground. I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:46 am

I walk down the stairs, and notice another child of a minor god. I hear her talk to herself a little. "You've been here eight years huh?" I ask. "I've only been here a couple, but it seems longer when it's year round."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Eight years underground.   Eight years underground. I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:57 pm

"Tell me 'bout it. I'm Daniel." I extended my hand. How could I be here eight years, and not notice this girl. She was like me: Unwanted and sticks out like a sore thumb.
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

PostSubject: Re: Eight years underground.   Eight years underground. I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 6:25 pm

"Nice to meet you Daniel, I'm Lyndis." I reply, shaking his outstretched hand. I think I've seen him once or twice, but I barely know anyone accept Alice, and Alex. Most of the time Alex is way too shy to talk anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eight years underground.   Eight years underground. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eight years underground.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: