Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

2000 Posts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tethys
Experienced Poster

2000 Posts Empty
PostSubject: 2000 Posts   2000 Posts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:55 pm

I know I said I would post my 2000th post on the other topic, but I didn't want to double post. So, anyways, this is my 2000th post! Yay! But it means more than lots of posts, it means I'm still here after 2000 posts. And I'm still here for so many reasons. First off, I love you guys. Some people here are funny, serious, annoying, or whatever, but it's all our unique things that bring us together. Of course, we all like Percy Jackson, but I don't think anyone comes on here just to role-play. (I spent a few months on here before I ever RP-ed) We also come here to meet friends, too. If we wanted to just RP, we might as well write a story. That's just role-playing alone, basically. It's fun to combine ideas, and stuff. And with all our new ideas, we created such a great community. Another thing about being online with you guys that I love is that there's no judging. We don't have to tell people anything that might make them hold something against us. In school, I don't talk. At all. Not to friends, teachers, not one day a year. Kids in school are smart. Today in school we had to debate about if it would be better if everyone was completely equal, or not. Equivalency would mean no prejudice, hatred, conflict, or poverty. Versus being able to express yourself; be unique, not equal and the same... Blahblahblah. Anyways, I see that people in my class can understand that stuff, but it takes them seconds to forget about it. Start making fun of that random kid because they're different, even though we discussed not judging people. Not saying I've seen this happen, but I'm saying it can be harder to judge people online. By if their ugly or pretty. By skin color, or their backgrounds. Whether they're shy, or outgoing. I've been picked on once because the kid thought I couldn't do anything about it, since I feel uncomfortable about speaking to people in school. Of course, I did do something about it, but that's not what I want to discuss. Actually, I'm just saying that online community grow so large because we make friends with people of any gender, race, age, and location, while in real life someone might steer clear of older kids. Or just say that those younger kids are annoying. Online, I feel I can express myself more because no one knows my faults, and nothing to judge me harshly on unless I give them reason. Who knows? I could be a 6 year old boy who's trying to act sophisticated. (Which I can assure you is not the case xD) I love all you guys for your personalities, nothing more, and nothing less. We all would be sad if someone on here told you about their broken bone, or how a family member recently died. This is because we all care about each other, and a lot of us are really friends. Even if we've never seen each other, we care for each other. So, to conclude this, thank you all for being such a great community! :]
And a shout out to my friends that made me want to stay...
Zan, Katie, GoldenEagle, Selene, Yume, Death, Jessica, Nico, LightningStrikesTwice, Panda Heart, Inan, Music, Crispy Bacon, Alexxx... Gosh, I know there's more... Sorry if I left you out, 'cause that's a small list xD
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

2000 Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2000 Posts   2000 Posts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:21 pm

Woot! Honorable mention! Congrats Tethys, you of many people deserves so much more gratitude than you get ^^, (thats not to say your the only one under appreciated) Your feelings so far have best expressed my views on the community as well but theres always that bit that can't really ever be said
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
tethys
Experienced Poster

2000 Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2000 Posts   2000 Posts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:22 pm

Thanks, Katie :]
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

2000 Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2000 Posts   2000 Posts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:23 pm

TETHYS, I LUFF YOU, TOO. Happy 2000th post ^.^
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

2000 Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2000 Posts   2000 Posts I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:06 pm

I'm already halfway from 2000 to 3000. ^^
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

2000 Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2000 Posts   2000 Posts I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:28 pm

Except for the 2500 you still need to get xD
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

2000 Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2000 Posts   2000 Posts I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:37 pm

--Wow Wish, that was really touching. *Brakes down crying.* You are right. We don't judge on here, or make people feel bad about themselves. We are all friends--No. Family.

And I strongly appreciate your mention. I WOULDN'T BE HERE WITHOUT YOUR FRIENDSHIP EITHER! ;D--
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

2000 Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2000 Posts   2000 Posts I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:58 pm

Thanks, Nico. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2000 Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2000 Posts   2000 Posts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2000 Posts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: