Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Between Light and Darkness (it's a romantic kind... if you can say that. )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

Between Light and Darkness (it's a romantic kind... if you can say that. ) Empty
PostSubject: Between Light and Darkness (it's a romantic kind... if you can say that. )   Between Light and Darkness (it's a romantic kind... if you can say that. ) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:32 am

So, yeah, hey! This is a little one-shot that is originally in french, and that I decided I would traduce because I found the story awesome... though it's kindda sad... Well, then, I hope you like it! BETWEEN. the title is for a bunch of one-shot I planned on making, and this is the only on I actually posted....
Main Character: Mizuki and Yusei

Mizuki

In a clearing of modern Ireland, an indinstinct shape was floating in the air. Nobody would approached the clearing. This indinstinct form was entirely white. Feet to the head. But the eyes of the figure was a blue ocean. A Legend says that when someone see this form, it will be his death. Until now, no one had survived after they meet the banshee. Since it almost only appeared on evenings when the moon is visible, it was named Mizuki. Contrary to the beliefs of others who wanted the banshees' awful, not attractive, she was beautiful. All of her family who had seen her before their death had whispered her name. All, without exception. The sun was setting, and the last rays shone, dancing like flames around Mizuki. She knew very well that once the ascent of the moon started, she will go announced a new death. This person would die in pain. A horrible death, slow and painful. Mizuki wanted to prevent this death, but she could not. She was helpless, weak and not consistent. She was just dust in this world. The poor banshee had never known love, had never known what it was like to be loved by a man. A sigh was heard, and she murmured, in the last rays of the sun

- A new death will be announced tonight, and the church bell's will ring tomorrow night, at this very hour. Everything is so fleeting in this life! Doesn't it worth being fully lived?

The sun hid behind the mountains, the moon was rising lazily up the night sky. The stars had already appeared, dotting the sky of a million white spot. Thus began the nice banshee has fluttered to the house of the one who would die the next day.

Yusei

A young man stood on the edge of the window, watching the last rays of sun to die. He liked that time of the day, especially when the sky was clear. The next day he was to go to the village. The hand of the daughter of a wealthy civil servant was promised to him. They had met many times, but love was absent on one side. Yusei felt nothing for this beautiful woman.She was certainly very beautiful, but her personality was not the same. This girl was a spoiled child, and she was stuborn. She was awful in that sens. All the men of the town envied Yusei, and this last one would agree to leave her to them. But he could not disappoint his parents. They had the chance to have a child so sublime, and he was immediately engaged in a marriage that did not take place until several years later. He heard a murmur, without understanding what it was saying, in the light rays falling behind the mountains and fields. He said something quite simple, but that would change her life forever

- If I could die instead of marrying her, I would accept even the most painful death and the most slow that exist. By this woman's side, everything would be temporary. I could never live this love fully.

The moon was rising now in heaven. The stars lit up the clearing. He opened the door to the balcony, and he settled there. He put his hand on the railing, watching the horizon. An indinstinct white form appeared at the edge of the woods, giving him a tiny hint of hope. He hoped that this was a banshee, good or bad. He did not care. The form approached, more and more close to each heart beat. He was certain: it was indeed a banshee, a harbinger of his imminent death. The shape was now at the foot of the balcony. She arose, and was now the height of Yusei. Their eyes met, his heart missed a beat. He did not let go over the eyes. Did he finally find love? Was it the death that would bring him?

Mizuki:

When she arrived at the height of the future deceased, Mizuki regretted what she was. She regretted having committed suicide. This man was wonderful. He was her age when she was alive. Her blue eyes fixed his. She didn't wantied to ever leave. She opened her mouth and her melodious voice, sweet harbinger of death announced

- Yusei Fudo, your death is imminent. Tomorrow, at dusk, you will be gone.

- Who are you? Banshee, tell me your name.
- They call me Mizuki. In my lifetime, I was named Yuki.
- So, thank you, Mizuki. You saved my life by announcing my death.

Surprise, the banshee stared.Her ghost for approached the balcony. Her bare feet touched the ground. She did not understood the sentence that the man had just said! It made no sense! Who would want it's own death without killing himself, as she had done?

- Can I at least now what kind of death I'll have?
- Your death will be long, slow and painful, but it will end before your meeting with this woman.
- How will I die?
- Shouldn't you be sad that you can't see the woman to who you're promised one last time?
- No. She is beautiful in appearance. She is an egoist and a heartless in mind.
- It shouldn't be you who dies. It should be her, right?
- Maybe.

He had a small laugh. Mizuki did not understand how this man could have so much haste for his death!

Yusei

Yusei laughed. It was funny to see the banshee doing such a desperate face. To believe that she had never seen a man who wanted to die at this point, without committing suicide! He approached the banshee, and stared into her eyes. He found the one he liked. But he could not even see her after his death, since she was a banshee, he would be a simple ghost, that can't show up, and less hold the banshee in his arms. All he wanted now was to take her in his arms, and keep her for one night. But he didn't dare ask. Maybe she did not feel the same things as him. Perhaps her heart already belonged to a man living in the afterlife, or that was still alive.

- So I'm going to die tomorrow?

- Yes.
- How are you dead?
- A bad banshee announced my death. I knew it would be long, awful, atrocious and others. I committed suicide. Error. My death was exactly that. I missed my shot. I was too weak to finish myself. I died losing all my blood. I was on the floor for a day and a night. Then they found me the next day, when I became Banshee. I've never known love until recently.
- A man who you had to announce his death?
- Yes.
- And he's dead now?
- No, not yet.

She smiled and his heart missed a beat again. She was so beautiful, awesome, dead ... He ventured, and put his arms around her waist. He brought his face close to hers, brushing her lips with his.

Mizuki

The young man whom she had just announced his death made her flinch. Did she finally knew love? Was it what she was feeling right now? She got carried away by the caress of Yusei, kissing him. She did not want to leave his arm that brought her the comfort she really needed. But his death would be soon, and the two lovers could never be together after.

- I can't prevent your death ... You'd have to know how you are going to die, to avoid it. If I had known mine, we wouldn't be here right now ...

- We would meet at work or somewhere and you would have been mine in any case.
- No, you would have to marry this woman that you hate so much.
- I'd give up, and I leave this earth forever, with you by my side.

If she had not been a banshee, she would have blushed. Never a man had complimented her that much, had told her that he would leave with her forever.

- The night wiil be long.
- hopefully, Yusei

She kissed him again. That kiss seemed to them like an eternity, yet it lasted only a minute. A heavy rain began to fall.The rain didn't bothered Mizuki, since she was not consistent. She did not know how Yusei could touch her. He led her inside his room. He strengthened his grip on her, so she couldn't leave, so that she stays with him despite that Mizuki had no intention of leaving. The sun began to rise. The rain was still falling, but the first ray of sunshine appears, through the drops.

Yusei

He wanted to kiss the Banshee again, but she slipped away. He did not understand why. Didn't she like him? Didn't she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him? In fact, the rest of his life as a human?

- I must tell you how you will die. You do not deserve it. You should not have to die in such suffering, especially not with all the tenderness that you know to show.
- So say.
-But .. if I tell you, I'll never see you again. You will spend your life with the girl's senior official in the region. She is certainly younger than me ...
- But I don't care about her! I told you! Let's leave far away from here.
- I can't leave Ireland!
- Then let me die. We may find ourselves like that, for sure.

He kissed her before she try to escape again. She bowed her head ruefully, once the kiss ended. Yusei took her gently, but strongly against him.

- Ok then. It will be the woman that you hate so much that will kill you.
- Didn't you just said that...
- Yeah yeah. Just try to make her kill you faster.

Mizuki

She kissed one last time the tender Yusei, and leaved. She must return to her clearing, hiding from the sun. She waited all day in a dark corner, waiting patiently for the night. She had to arrive at the place where Yusei would be kill, prevent his soul from leaving to somewhere else... It was stressful, but the joy of being able to spend eternity with this man was more powerful. Finally, a cry echoed through the village. It was the sign she was expecting. The night would soon fall, and she would soon find his beloved.

- Yusei, wait for me. Do not climb up, do not fall down. Expects me to the surface.

The sun hidden, she left at full speed. In the village, many cry rang out. The church bell tolled. People were afraid of her, believing that their death was near. The banshee approached the place where his love was dead. She sees his body on the floor, unable to stop tears from flowing. She looked around, found no trace of the soul of the deceased. Mizuki was about to shout with all her strength his name, but before she could do anything, soft and strong arms surrounded her, forcing her to turn around. The young man she loved so much stood there before her, and as a ghost...

Yusei

He had died around 9 p.m, and had waited his tender love. When he saw her, he rushed towards her and embraced her, stopping her before she yelled, which would have even more distraught the poor villagers.

- I was waiting for you, and you finally arrive. I love you, Yuki.

He pronounced the true name of Mizuki, because now he had no intention of calling her by her banshee's name.

Mizuki/Yuki

She was surprised to hear her real name. But still, she smiles.

-I did as fast as I could. I love you too, Yusei.

She approached his face on tiptoe and kissed him.

Yusei&Yuki

What would be the end of a life, would be the beginning of eternity. We kissed long, we never quit. The moon disappeared, leaving the sun reappear, carrying us into another dimension, where we will live together until death separate us.

so there! I know, there might be a couple of mistake I didn't saw... and I used google translation to do faster... so, tell me if you saw some big one that I didn't!
Back to top Go down
http://patmol-the-dalek.tumblr.com
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Between Light and Darkness (it's a romantic kind... if you can say that. ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Between Light and Darkness (it's a romantic kind... if you can say that. )   Between Light and Darkness (it's a romantic kind... if you can say that. ) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:25 pm

that was AWSOME!!! oh my gods I am such a sucker for love stories but that was beutiful!Whats the name of the origional story cause I can read french.
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Between Light and Darkness (it's a romantic kind... if you can say that. )   Between Light and Darkness (it's a romantic kind... if you can say that. ) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:41 am

Oh well... actually, I meant I first written it in french.. and the title s the same xD and thank you, never thoguht someone would actually read it! it's on a site named skyrock.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: Between Light and Darkness (it's a romantic kind... if you can say that. )   Between Light and Darkness (it's a romantic kind... if you can say that. ) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:06 pm

I do stuff like this all the time.Ive even written stories myself.My first was alone in this world.Your not too shaby yourslef. cheers
Back to top Go down
Yume
Experienced Poster
Yume

PostSubject: Re: Between Light and Darkness (it's a romantic kind... if you can say that. )   Between Light and Darkness (it's a romantic kind... if you can say that. ) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:22 pm

thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Between Light and Darkness (it's a romantic kind... if you can say that. )   Between Light and Darkness (it's a romantic kind... if you can say that. ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Between Light and Darkness (it's a romantic kind... if you can say that. )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Fan Fiction :: Stories-
Jump to: