Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Another Invasion?

Go down 
+8
Baby Lex
Bre Bre
Nico
maddie ☹
tethys
Banana
Prince Hawk
Zan
12 posters

Should we have Kronos and his minions invade the beach?
Yes!
Another Invasion? I_vote_lcap83%Another Invasion? I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 15 ]
Maybe!
Another Invasion? I_vote_lcap11%Another Invasion? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
No!
Another Invasion? I_vote_lcap6%Another Invasion? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Another Invasion? Empty
PostSubject: Another Invasion?   Another Invasion? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:15 am

Well I was thinking and since there is always someone at the beach, either flirting or fighting, that the next battle could take place on the beach. It'd be really unexpected for the demigods if Kronos's army just suddenly appeared from the horizon on these big boats. It'd be really fun too. Of course, I won't be killing any of my main characters. Like Will, or Emily. Just yet. BACK TO TOPIC. If we have a battle at the beach, it gives the water gods' childen to have a bit more light shed on them. So far the battles have kinda been focused on other cabins. *cough cough Zeus cabin, third battle cough cough*
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Another Invasion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Invasion?   Another Invasion? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:33 am

But instead of having it actually in the beach thread, it should still be in the Battlefield forum. Just making the beach the setting for the next battle. If you moved a battle to the beach, I think that would confuse a lot of people.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Banana
Banana

Another Invasion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Invasion?   Another Invasion? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:30 am

Yes. I agree Zan:)
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Another Invasion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Invasion?   Another Invasion? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:29 pm

No, I was thinking that it could be at the beach because if it was an invasion at the beach, then it should take place at the actual beach. Alot of people would be confused by having a "Beach Invasion" at the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Another Invasion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Invasion?   Another Invasion? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:55 pm

I like the idea~ Can't wait until the next battle :]
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Another Invasion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Invasion?   Another Invasion? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:41 pm

All of the other battles have been held in the battlefield, so if you suddenly moved one to the beach, It would be rather confusing. Especially if someone hasnt been on for a while.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Another Invasion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Invasion?   Another Invasion? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:00 pm

I have to agree with Sky. If at beach, it should still be roleplayed where the others have been, just a beach setting.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Another Invasion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Invasion?   Another Invasion? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:23 pm

Ya. People wouldn't tend to notice the battlefield at the beach, and that could get confusing :]
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Another Invasion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Invasion?   Another Invasion? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:51 pm

--No, one of the Admins just have to post in the New and Updates that there is a battle going on, and it is at the beach! And they would make the battle a sticky! Quite simple, so I vote yes. Yes, yes, yes!--
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Another Invasion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Invasion?   Another Invasion? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:40 pm

The other thing would be organization, If you post the battle at the beach, it wont always be the first on because the beach has other threads, whereas if its in the Battlefield the newest battle is always right on top, making it easy to find and access.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Another Invasion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Invasion?   Another Invasion? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:50 pm

I honestly have to agree with Sky. I like the idea and all, I really do, but basically what Sky has stated is quite true.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Another Invasion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Invasion?   Another Invasion? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:01 pm

I like Nico's idea of making it a sticky.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Another Invasion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Invasion?   Another Invasion? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:09 pm

If we start having the battles in other places, that kinda defeats the whole purpose of having a battlefield. I mean thats why this forum was created, to hold the battles against Kronos's army.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Another Invasion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Invasion?   Another Invasion? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:54 pm

--I don't understand what your saying Sky. But, if the battle is a Sticky, or there is a little topic connected to the beach called Beach Battlefield, then it is easy to find, and it is a new setting. Simple, easy, and organized.

(What I mean about the little topic is like Euros Creek under the Lake)--
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Another Invasion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Invasion?   Another Invasion? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:01 pm

I like the idea! We should add a beach battlefield ;]
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Another Invasion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Invasion?   Another Invasion? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:52 pm

--Yah! I so agree with all of the yes sayers.--
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Another Invasion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Invasion?   Another Invasion? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:09 pm

W00.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Another Invasion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Invasion?   Another Invasion? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:39 pm

We made the battlefield to hold battles, so then we really should keep all the battles in there, otherwise what was the point of it?
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Another Invasion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Invasion?   Another Invasion? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:54 pm

*Liliana strikes at a minion, trips over backwards on a rock, falls off the landing cliff for the Pegasi and almost kills herself.*
Back to top Go down
Blaze Summer

Blaze Summer

Another Invasion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Invasion?   Another Invasion? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:08 pm

I too like the idea! Beach Battlefield!! I say yes yes! SPARTA!!!
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Another Invasion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Invasion?   Another Invasion? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:09 pm

@ Sky: Then we still post the battle their, the setting would just be the beach? :D
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Another Invasion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Invasion?   Another Invasion? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:22 am

Hmm... I'd go with Maximi's idea. We can just say it's at the beach in the title, to prevent confusion?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another Invasion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Invasion?   Another Invasion? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Invasion?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: