Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Selene's Characters!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Selene's Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Selene's Characters!   Selene's Characters! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:09 pm

HALF BLOODS
Name: Cadil Logan
Age/birthday: 16/ May 19th
Years in camp: 4
God parent: Hecate
Mortal parent: Lizzie Logan
Physical appearance: Curly, thin long brown hair, green eyes.
Personality: She's very smart, shy, kind, and caring. She's gone a bit goth, and after awhile, she will be an antagonist.
Pets: none
Weapons: Magic her sword
Talents: Sword fighting
Other: Played by Demi Lovato
Spoiler:

HALF BLOODS
Name: Cali Logan
Age/birthday: 16/May 19th
Years in camp: 1
God parent: Hecate
Mortal parent: Lucas Logan
Physical appearance: blue eyed, brunette, tan skinned, bouncy hair
Personality: smart kind, caring
Pets: A pegasi named Rex
Weapons: A sword named Enchantment
Talents: swimming, gymnastics, singing
Other: Played by Selena Gomez
Spoiler:

Half-Bloods

Name: Quinn Marqui

Age/Birthday: April 8th/ 15

God Parent: Hades

Mortal Parent: Grace Marqui

Years in Camp: 6

Brief History: Quinn had lived a normal live until she was 9. She lived with her mom and her step-dad, Will. She has two other sisters, Mikel and Kayden. She never visited her grandparents because they were overly obsessed with God, and she loved the Greek gods. When she turned 9, a furie and a harpie chased her all over her school. Her older sister, Kayden, protected her and fought off the monsters. It was found that Kayden was also a demigod. She was then brought to Camp Half-Blood with Kayden.

Physical Appearance: Quinn was born with brown and straight hair. When she turned 9 and found out she was a demigod, it began to grow darker. She thought this was because she was a daughter of Hades. She never really found out. She has palish skin and is about 5'4". She wears a T-shirt, jeans, and a beanie most of the time.

Personality: Quinn is a generous and kind person. She can hold grudges a lot, but that doesn't mean she can't give them up. She's a little hot tempered and loves the outdoors. She is also a computer whiz. Oh, she's also a little clumsy, so she trips and falls a lot.

Pets: None

Talents:
-Shadow Traveling
-Basketball
-Softball
-Swimming

Weapons: Sword named Beanie

Other: Played by Ashley Greene

Picture:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Half-Bloods

Name: Kayden Marqui

Age/Birthday:August 20th/17

God Parent: Hermes

Mortal Parent: Grace Marqui

Years in Camp: 6

Brief History: Kayden was loved by her step-dad and mother, but she dreamed of her father. Her mother said he stole her heart, which is kinda ironic, being that Hermes is the god of thieves. He sent her letters a lot, but never signed his name, or put a return address. When she was 11, harpies and furies attacked her little sister, she fought them off. Her mother then sent her to Camp Half-Blood, where she found that Hermes was her father.

Physical Appearance: She has light blonde hair with light brown highlights. She has deep blue eyes and beautiful full lips. She has shiny cheeks and fair skin. She loves to wear tank tops, jeans, and headphones around her neck.

Personality: She’s very kind, but hot-tempered. She and her sister Quinn get this from their mother. She loves music and is a kleptomaniac. She often steals things, but immediately returns them. She can be very clumsy time to time.

Talents:
-Swimming
-Rock climbing
-Sword fighting
-Stealing (if you count that as a talent :])

Weapons: A sword named Stoughle (Pronounced Stole and yea it was stolen)

Other: Played by Kristen Bell

Nymphs

Name: Asipha Allise Woods

Years at Camp: 16

Brief History: Asipha wondered into the camp from Canada at the age of 1. She didn't know where she was. She lived here as long as she remembered, being cared for by other nymphs. She then was told that she should stay here and be company to the campers. Then she did. Forever, she has been helping the campers a lot.

Dwelling: Asipha is a Dryad.

Physical appearance: Asipha has light green, alluring eyes. She has tan skin from being in the sun, and light blondish-brown hair. It goes down to the middle of her back and it's very straight. She also has that alluring quality of most nymphs.

Personality: Asipha will sometimes be called Allise by her closest friends, but everyone else calls her Asipha. She has a very bubbly personality. She loves to help people and she's always nice. But sometimes she gets angry and goes a little crazy.

Flaws: Sometimes Asipha will hold grudges. She also get really mad easily, so you don't wanna get on her bad side. She also give in to people too easily.

Talents:
-Helping trees grow
-Helping people
-Origami

Weapons: Bow and arrow made of trees
Other:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Clove on Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:13 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Characters!   Selene's Characters! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:15 pm

New Char, Kayden Marqui!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Characters!   Selene's Characters! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:41 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Characters!   Selene's Characters! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:35 pm

New Character, Mitchie Lythe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Characters!   Selene's Characters! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:17 pm

She's great, all she needs is a fatal flaw. o w o
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Characters!   Selene's Characters! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:21 pm

Done
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Characters!   Selene's Characters! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:22 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Characters!   Selene's Characters! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:23 pm

yay
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Characters!   Selene's Characters! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:17 pm

New Character, Asipha Allise Woods
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Characters!   Selene's Characters! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:20 pm

Asipha is accepted.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Characters!   Selene's Characters! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:21 pm

We should RP at the Treetop Village with my nymph and yours! :]
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Characters!   Selene's Characters! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:22 pm

OKAY YOU MAKE TOPIC
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Characters!   Selene's Characters! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:02 pm

Sorry, I had to go somewhere earlier, but I'm back! Want me to make the topic, now? :]
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Characters!   Selene's Characters! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:06 pm

No, I madde it.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Characters!   Selene's Characters! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:32 pm

Half-Bloods

Name: Nazareth “Nazi” Jones

Age/Birthday: 18/ February 14th

God Parent: Khione

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: Her sister Lia Jones, her father is dead, no adopted parents

Years in Camp: 3

Brief History: Nazareth is not your regular demigod. Despite her ADHD and dyslexia, she has ADD and schizophrenia. She was born with it, but it excelled when her father was killed. Just by a regular man, not a monster of some sort. But he did something that scarred her for life. He made her watch her kill her father. That was when the schizophrenia excelled. She went to an orphanage. There, a boy teased her and called her “Nazi”. That named stayed with her.
Now this may scare you. Nazi has killed 5 people. She went to Juvenile Hall once and they questioned her why she had killed her foster mom. She said, ‘Daddy told me to.’ This scared the police officers, and she told them she was schizophrenic. She was let go, and later she killed 4 of her other foster parents. Then she was put into a Psychiatric Ward. When Khione claimed her, she broke out and followed her mother’s words to Camp Half-Blood.

Physical Appearance: Nazi is an amazingly beautiful girl. She has wavy dark brown hair. Her hazel, green eyes are astounding. She has the most pale skin ever from loss of blood (don't ask).She has fair skin and is thin. She is about 5’4”. She weighs about 134 pounds. She’s very plain in her eyes, but most think she is a god.

Personality: Nazareth has ADHD, dyslexia, ADD, and schizophrenia. This all affects her deeply. Although she is very smart, she has trouble concentrating. Also, she holds horrible grudges. She’ll never get over it. She is very sly and lies a lot. She is also overprotective, but can get over things and people very quickly. Except her dad. She can’t get over her dad.

Fatal Flaw: Schizophrenia

Talents: Sword-fighting, rock wall climbing

Weapons: Freeze

Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round

Other: Portrayed by Kristen Stewart
Spoiler:

Last edited by Selene on Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Characters!   Selene's Characters! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:12 pm

Half-Bloods

Selene's Characters! 19

Name: Her name is Everest "Eve" Machei

Age/Birthday: She's 16, born on April 8th, 1994

God Parent: Dionysus

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: Mary Machei

Years in Camp: 3

Brief History: Everest and her mother have the best relationship together. When Eve started asking for wine a lot when she was 10, her mother understood. Her mother also understood when she got drunk at 13. Eve was surprised her mother wasn't yelling at her. One day, her mother dropped her off at Camp Half-Blood and told her she was a child of Dionysus.

Physical Appearance: Eve is about 5'4" and weighs about 145 pounds. She has straight blonde hair that goes to her shoulders. There's a bit of brown in her hair; it's her root color. She dyed her hair when she was 14. She has fair skin with barely any blemishes. She has light green eyes which are round and big.

Personality: Everest is a really nice person. She hates to be mean or unsightly to someone, but will if necessary. She loves little kids and used to babysit a lot. She doesn't get as drunk as other Dionysus kids, but will get a little buzzed. Not tipsy. She's a responsible drinker.

Fatal Flaw: She doesn't like change. If someone tries to change something, she'll fight for them not to, even if it's a good idea.

Talents: Balancing books on her head (weird talent, I know), dancing, sword fighting

Weapons: A simple sword named Limp

Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round

Other: Portrayed by Kaley Cuoco

Last edited by Selene on Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Characters!   Selene's Characters! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:18 pm

Nice :D
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Characters!   Selene's Characters! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:19 pm

I guess... Not as elaborate as others charries, *cough, cough* you *cough, cough*
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Characters!   Selene's Characters! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:44 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Characters!   Selene's Characters! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:59 pm

More Dionysus kids? xD We have to have a party at camp, now. We have a million alcohol providers now :p
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Characters!   Selene's Characters! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:01 pm

LOL Moo.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Characters!   Selene's Characters! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:02 pm

I'm dead serious -_-
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Characters!   Selene's Characters! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:17 pm

It's still funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selene's Characters!   Selene's Characters! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selene's Characters!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: