Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I need answers(:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

I need answers(: Empty
PostSubject: I need answers(:   I need answers(: I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:52 pm

[I don't know if this belongs in the Chat section or here, Admins, please move it wherever it needs to go.]

I'm just wondering that since Selene was the Moderator that got demoted (Votes), lost by 2 votes and does that mean she's off the team? It's been a while since we re-elected them and I noticed that she's still moderator. Have the admins just not gotten time to demote her or are they doing it under a reason?

I need answers(:

[Selene, I LOVE you as a moderatory, I'm just wondering why you weren't demoted after the community re-elected their mods.]
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: I need answers(:   I need answers(: I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:53 pm

I believe that since Crispeh was promoted and there would be an empty Mod Slot then Selene would stay on. Wich works out well for everyone.

At least thats my thought process :S
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: I need answers(:   I need answers(: I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:56 am

Alright(:

Just wondering what was the point of having the moderators re-elected if they didn't get demoted?
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: I need answers(:   I need answers(: I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:12 am

If Crispy was not promoted than A different mod other than Selene or myself would be chosen? It wasn't planned at all? I'm not sure how to say it.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: I need answers(:   I need answers(: I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:24 pm

I believed I asked Dan this once and he said the admins just never got around to it *coughcoughwerelazycoughcough*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need answers(:   I need answers(: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need answers(:
Page 1 of 1