Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I need a rest ( private to tethys and me)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mako

Mako

I need a rest ( private to tethys and me) Empty
PostSubject: I need a rest ( private to tethys and me)   I need a rest ( private to tethys and me) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:58 am

I sat down on the soft sand and thought through what had happened today. My head hurt really bad later ill take a swim i thought because i was wearing my swim suit. I was so tired and was hoping i could talk to someone...
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: I need a rest ( private to tethys and me)   I need a rest ( private to tethys and me) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:02 pm

Julia went out to the beach for a swim. Everyone thought she was so weird swimming in the winter, but it wasn't that bad, once you got used to the temperature. She walked up to the shore, about to dive in, when Julia saw someone else. Curiously, she said, "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: I need a rest ( private to tethys and me)   I need a rest ( private to tethys and me) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:04 pm

I look up and smile hey i say im Connor son of Apollo who are you?
I laugh how many times do we have to meet someone to meet everyone.
Ya know what i mean i asked?
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: I need a rest ( private to tethys and me)   I need a rest ( private to tethys and me) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:07 pm

Julia shrugged, "I guess." Introducing herself, she said, "I'm Julia, daughter of Athena," An awkward silence started to settle in, so unsurely, she said, "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Mako

Mako

PostSubject: Re: I need a rest ( private to tethys and me)   I need a rest ( private to tethys and me) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:10 pm

Nothing much i say casually i like to come here its nice and quiet.
I work at the infimary so i dont usually have quiet days.
I miss the days when it was peaceful and fun here i sigh ahhh i love to relax
i could go for a bite do ya wanna come i asked hopefully
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: I need a rest ( private to tethys and me)   I need a rest ( private to tethys and me) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:31 pm

Julia shrugged. She had just eaten a heaping plate of pancakes, drenched in syrup, with butter, whipped cream, and chocolate chips. Plus, eggs and bacon. She decided she wasn't hungry, "Nah. I'm good."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a rest ( private to tethys and me)   I need a rest ( private to tethys and me) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need a rest ( private to tethys and me)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: