Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Victarii's characters (New Character)

Go down 
+4
Krayven
Chase
tethys
Victarii
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Victarii's characters (New Character) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victarii's characters (New Character)   Victarii's characters (New Character) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:16 am

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Victarii's characters (New Character)   Victarii's characters (New Character) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:30 pm

Where'd you get all these amazing pictures? Amazing.
Back to top Go down
Victarii

Victarii

PostSubject: Re: Victarii's characters (New Character)   Victarii's characters (New Character) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 6:45 pm

Death wrote:
Where'd you get all these amazing pictures? Amazing.

They are all models, and model photos. For the Ares one i used the search "Punk Model Girl" and Aphrodite "Beautiful teen model" and nyx "Dark beauty model" stuff like that. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Victarii

Victarii

PostSubject: Re: Victarii's characters (New Character)   Victarii's characters (New Character) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:16 pm

Gabrielle Allare
Victarii's characters (New Character) - Page 2 Girls_snow_ashley_girl_desktop_1280x1024_wallpaper-106598-1
Age/Birthday: December 23 - 13

God Parent: Khione

Mortal Parent: Ryan Allare

Claimed: Yes

Year-Round or Summer: year-rounder

Fatal Flaw: Hubris...

Years in Camp: 2

Physical appearance: Gabrielle's skin is a warm and gorgeous tan, and her eyes are a icy brown. She wears blues and silvers as makeup and loves the cold. She rarely wears a jacket and prefers a tank top and shorts at most times. She has little tolerance for heat or summer.

Brief History: Her father studied the glaciers, the poles and was a expert on everything cold. So it was inevitable he would run into Gabrielle's mother. Gabrielle was home-schooled, because her father lived in cold places, like the poles, greenland, and alaska. Gabrielle was born in Juno Alaska, where she would disappear for hours at a time just to play in the cold and snow. This worried everyone but her father, who knew that the cold and cruel winter terrain was as much her home as the bed she slept in. Her father passed away the year she joined camp half blood. He was killed in a attack by a monster.

Personality: Despite her cold exterior and the cold and manipulative person she seems to be, she really has a heart of gold. She will do anything for someone she trusts, but she is spoiled and likes to get her way. Her hobbies include making weapons out of ice then leaving them around, because they are pretty much useless to anyone other than one of her sisters, and they are easy to make.

Pets: A Arctic fox kit that she adores more than anything or anyone. Its name is winter

Talents:Ice sculpting, making things out of snow, really high cold tolerance.

Weapons: things she makes, or whatever is on hand, she hates carrying weapons
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Victarii's characters (New Character)   Victarii's characters (New Character) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:33 pm

Lol, I cracked up at the Weapons area. ((: Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Victarii

Victarii

PostSubject: Re: Victarii's characters (New Character)   Victarii's characters (New Character) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:07 pm

Daniel Vieleir
Victarii's characters (New Character) - Page 2 Screenshot2013-02-28at73935PM_zps7fe7148a

Age/Birthday: 16

God Parent: Phobos

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: (Lucy) Luciana Vieleir- Mother

Years in Camp: 6

Brief History: Daniel and his mother never got along, actually, daniel never got along with anyone up until he came to camp half blood and discovered who his father was. He always put people on edge, they were afraid of him. He got in many fights with his family, teachers, and peers growing up. Once he discovered that the intimidation factor actually was in his blood, and inherited gift that he had not known how to control. Over the years his presence has gone from downright unbearable to mildly unsettling and he has a larger control over it.

Physical Appearance: Daniel is a beautiful and muscular teen, his build is lanky but is not lacking muscles. His face tends to look angry, cocky, or sarcastic, even when he is happy or unguarded. His jeans are always faded and slightly torn and he walks with a predatory, powerful stride. He likes to have his hand on his sword all the time, which tends to make him look like he is irritated most of the time.

Personality: He is, in many ways his fathers son, he likes to watch people cower, but unlike his father doesn't necessarily enjoy being the cause of it; rather just amuses himself by watching from the sidelines. He likes to get things done his way and is very argumentative. Once you get passed his frightening aura and his sarcastic narcissistic outer layers, you will discover he is incredibly easy to love and can be very compassionate and tender. His protective side is strong and he will protect and care for those he feels closest to.

Fatal Flaw: He loses sight of what is morally right and wrong when he focuses on what is immediately attractive. For example, if he is hungry and there is only a sacred animal near by that is the only one left of his kind. He may forget the consequences and kill it anyway.

Pets: A black stallion. It is a fast runner and strong build
Spoiler:

Talents:
  • He tends to have a unsettling presence that makes others nervous
  • He has a strong ability to intimidate others when he so choses
  • He has a remarkable ability to overcome his own fears in times of need.

Weapons: A black sword
Spoiler:

Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round

Other:

Last edited by Victarii on Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Victarii's characters (New Character)   Victarii's characters (New Character) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 9:11 am

Victarii's characters (New Character) - Page 2 Ua7J9FY
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Victarii

Victarii

PostSubject: Re: Victarii's characters (New Character)   Victarii's characters (New Character) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:44 pm

fixed it
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Victarii's characters (New Character)   Victarii's characters (New Character) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:48 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victarii's characters (New Character)   Victarii's characters (New Character) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Victarii's characters (New Character)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2