Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

looking for a chat

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

looking for a chat Empty
PostSubject: looking for a chat   looking for a chat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:34 pm

I walk into a forest opening and immediately see a few dryads. "Hey you guys, well dryads, want to chat for a little while?" the dryads gave me a strange look and quickly start to exit the clearing. "Wait don't....i(sigh) go." I had already scared off three groups of people today alone. The Aphrodite kids (no surprise), the Demeter kids, and the satyrs. Now the Dryads. "All I want to do is talk to somebody" I say to myself. "Why doesn't any one like me?"
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

looking for a chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a chat   looking for a chat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:20 pm

I walked along the trail in the forest with absolutely nothing left to do. Staring at the ground, I recited all the training activities that I had particiapted in in my head. Returning my gaze in front of me, I immediately noticed a boy about my age talking to himself. I decided to go greet him formaly. "Hello," I said.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

looking for a chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a chat   looking for a chat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:34 pm

"Hey. If your not busy mind siting down for a chat? been sort of lonely lately."Looking at this girl almost seemed like I had done this before."I'm Chase." I said smiling. :D
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

looking for a chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a chat   looking for a chat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:40 pm

"Sure," I replied simply. "I'm Anna Jones, daughter of Hecate. Goddess of magic, witchcraft and necromany." I sat down next to him and pulled a strand of my wavy, jet black hair out of my face. My brown eyes sparkled in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

looking for a chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a chat   looking for a chat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:03 pm

"Chase Erigo, son of Athena. Hecate huh, so you can raise dead people stuff? I've never actually met a Hecate child before." I say scratching the ground with my hand. suddenly I realized I was still looking at Anna. I look away quickly and silently pray to the gods that I wasn't blushing. Anna was really cute and I didn't want to blow my chances right after saying hi. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

looking for a chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a chat   looking for a chat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:05 pm

"Well, yeah, kind of," I replied. "What about you? I haven't really met an Athena kid before. What can you do?"
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

looking for a chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a chat   looking for a chat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:15 pm

"I'm above averagely smart. Pretty wimpy huh? I'm not strong, I'm not fast, I can't fly, I'm not charming, I'm just smart and I get beat up a lot. your not going to use me as a punching bag are you? heck as long as your talking to me I don't really care what you do."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

looking for a chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a chat   looking for a chat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:19 pm

I giggled at his humor. "No, I'm not going to punch you." I stroked my hair once more, pushing it out of my face. I gave him my brown-eyed gaze. "What are you doing out here anyway?"
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

looking for a chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a chat   looking for a chat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:38 pm

"trying to find someone to talk to, trying not to find spiders, trying to find something new to learn, and trying not end up under a burial shroud." just then a nut flew out of the bushes and hit me in the head. "Ow, oh so you won't talk to me but you want to throw nuts at me? stupid dryads." I say rubbing my head. "Wait do dryads talk?" I ask Anna. Her brown eyes are almost hypnotizing, Chase thought.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

looking for a chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a chat   looking for a chat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:46 pm

"Yeah, they talk." I gazed at the dryads behind Chase. "Do you have any training activities left?" I began to fiddle with the silver capsule in my pocket. It turned into my imperial gold staff once activated.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

looking for a chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a chat   looking for a chat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:59 pm

"yeah, I think I have an insane rock wall climb but I'll do that later. right now all I want to do is talk." I pull a package out from my pants pocket. "5 gum rain. want some?" I ask putting a stick of gum in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

looking for a chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a chat   looking for a chat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:03 pm

"Sure. Thanks." I take the gum from his hand. "How long have you been at camp?" I asked. "I've been here for two years."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

looking for a chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a chat   looking for a chat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:25 pm

"A year I think. I must be getting close to two years now. two years of living Hades. Nice staff imperial gold?"
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

looking for a chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a chat   looking for a chat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:59 pm

"Yeah, it's imperial gold. I figured having a staff was suitable for a Hecate child. At least, that's what I think. I'm not sure about the rest of my siblings."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

looking for a chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a chat   looking for a chat I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:12 am

"that's cool, my swords imperial gold as well. And I find it very suitable for a Hecate kid. It probably wouldn't be good as a weapon alone but add magic, and you have a weapon that would send Ares to go change his shorts :D " I look at one of the dryads half hoping it wouldn't throw more nuts at me, half hoping that my next question wouldn't offend Anna. "What's home like?" as soon as the words came out of my mouth I realized I might have just lit the fuse to dynamite.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

looking for a chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a chat   looking for a chat I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:26 am

Candice walked into the clearing. She had just taken a short nap and now was back on her feet. This clearing in the forest, was her usual place to sit in. It was usually filled with friendly dryads and unusual flowers. Passing throught the trees, she saw a group already there. They look like they were having a private conversation. Not meaning to be rude, she crossed to the other side, and sat in a tree. She closed her eyes and just listened to the gentle breeze passing in the trees.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

looking for a chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a chat   looking for a chat I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:18 am

I winced at Chase's question, but forced myself to remain calm. "I don't go home anymore," I wispered softly. My throat began to clog up, leaving an uncomfortable ache. "My dad, well, he kicked me out when Hecate left him. I reminded him to much of her, so he didn't want any part of me."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

looking for a chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a chat   looking for a chat I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:54 pm

"That's pretty rough..." I paused. I was debating whether or not to share a little bit of my past. finally I came to a decision. I liked my past as much as she did and she was completely honest with me. if she could share her past with me then I could do the same. "Do you know how Athena kids are born? we're thoughts that Athena gives to some smart dude as a gift. If it makes you feel any better, my dad didn't want me either. after the first monster attack he sent me away. You see this scar?" I say pointing to my arm. "Dracena attack. I can't get rid of it and if I could I wouldn't. It's a reminder of how selfish and inconsiderate my dad really is. I'm a year rounder too. your not alone."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

looking for a chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a chat   looking for a chat I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:07 pm

I nodded my head. "Yes, I know," I murmured. "It's a hard life, but I've learned to deal with it. Especially since I've been here for two years."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

looking for a chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a chat   looking for a chat I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:11 pm

"You've got that right." looking I see another girl about my age. She wasn't here when I first showed up was she? "Um, hi. Can I help you?"

~Anna's single right?~
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

looking for a chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a chat   looking for a chat I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:20 pm

OOC: No, she dating one of Alec's characters; Aaren Fowler, son of Hephaestus. You can pretend Chase doesn't know that though if you want.

BIC: I turned around to notice the same girl that Chase was looking at. "Hello," I greeted. I transformed my staff back into it's silver capsule state. Then I waited for the girl in the tree to respond.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

looking for a chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a chat   looking for a chat I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:07 pm

She opened her eyes and turned to them. "Oh sorry." she apologized. "You want to have the clearing privately." she smiled and walked over to where she came from. "It's okay." she smiled. Atleast they were telling the truth and not shooing her away like how the others tell it to her.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

looking for a chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a chat   looking for a chat I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:32 pm

"No you can stay. How long have you been up there? And why would we want the clearing privately? the more the merrier."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

looking for a chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a chat   looking for a chat I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:00 pm

She smiled at them. "Are you sure? Cause maybe I was invading something." she shifted her weight uneasily. "You both seem like your talking privately, and I didn't mean to come here and interrupt it. Don't worry though, I was only here a couple of minutes though." she said.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

looking for a chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a chat   looking for a chat I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:57 pm

"Oh, no. You're not interupting anything," I replied. "Chase and I just met. We're nothing more than what you think. Please, stay if you like."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

looking for a chat Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a chat   looking for a chat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for a chat
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next