Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Vent place(:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Vent place(: Empty
PostSubject: Vent place(:   Vent place(: I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:42 am

This is a place where people can vent to get things off of their chest. You can vent as many times as you want, just don't repeat things a lot. This is where people can vent without people saying anything they want as long as they don't mention names.

ALRIGHT.

I hate it when people think they can tell you what to do. They think they can go around, putting people down for their opinions and statements. If somebody says something like, "Oh, I don't like pecans. They taste horrible." Somebody else says, "Well, you can't go around saying all that nonsense about pecans. Lots of people LOVE pecans and you think you can go around saying, 'I HATE pecans!' and make others feel bad? NO! You can't do that!" and they make a whole lecture, making you feel bad for simply saying 5 words.

It's all about opinions, you may like pecans, but that person may not. But don't be a modern-day Hitler, trying to make a perfect community. If people want a perfect community, list all the things you want them to do, they follow the rules, don't hurt them. They don't follow the rules, don't give a full lecture about what you think, simply say, "Hey, I would like it if you didn't say that." and they would say, "Okay!"

MAIN POINT: Don't be a Hitler, if you don't like what people are saying, ignore it and don't make it a bigger problem than it already is.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Vent place(:   Vent place(: I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:41 am

I hate how people always tend to judge, it seems to be in human nature. I hate how people always need to put others down. Why cant people just be who they are without fear of being put down or judged. I also hate that people are always trying to change who you are. I hate not knowing who I am, and not being able to accept myself for being that. But most of all I hate the way I tend to make things worse for myself. I cant have a normal life, what is normal, because of what I am. I will forever be judged if I tell people the truth. It hurts more than I can say, and I cant do anything about it, because no one cares.
I know im ranting, and that it might not all make sense, but I dont always make sense.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Vent place(:   Vent place(: I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:03 am

Uhm...Kendall this could cause problems on the site. Persay, if someone came on and wrote "anomously" about another member, that other member could start an arguement with that first member which could in turn cause mayhem. So I don't think this is such an amazing idea.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vent place(:   Vent place(: I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:51 pm

I agree with Zan on this. Even if you don't mention names, sometimes you can kind of tell who people are talking about, and if you can recognize people are talking about you that may hurt as well.

Even if you feel people have hurt you, it's not right to make other people feel the same way, correct?
If you guys really feel like you're having problems with other members of the forum, or just problems in general, feel free to send me a PM. I'm willing to lend an ear, and hopefully we can all work through our problems together.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Vent place(:   Vent place(: I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:00 pm

Oh, okay. Sorry 'bout that(: I'm merely a CL, so if you want to, you can delete this topic.

[I'm still amazed by your little pixlets.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vent place(:   Vent place(: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vent place(:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: