Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

BEADS. That'z it.

Go down 
+2
maddie ☹
Baby Lex
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

BEADS. That'z it. Empty
PostSubject: BEADS. That'z it.   BEADS. That'z it. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:15 pm

Some people have beads, members who just joined, and I don't. WTF?!
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

BEADS. That'z it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEADS. That'z it.   BEADS. That'z it. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:19 pm

I was just about to make a topic on this xD Some admin has allowed members the OPTION of having a bead. Go to your profile, and it should be on the page you're directed to. Though, since the bead is for those who have been here since a certain date, I suggest we take off that option.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

BEADS. That'z it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEADS. That'z it.   BEADS. That'z it. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:36 pm

It happened just before the admin votes were finished, but don't worry, I removed the option.
I can't really remove the beads for those who already have them until the next set of beads comes out though.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

BEADS. That'z it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEADS. That'z it.   BEADS. That'z it. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:46 pm

--I have a bead, but I checked the box a while ago, and I just recently got the bead. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to have one, I don't think I am, and I can't uncheck it. But I tried when I heard that people weren't supposed to have them.--
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

BEADS. That'z it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEADS. That'z it.   BEADS. That'z it. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:57 pm

OH. Now I feel like a weenie 'cause I don't have one. XD
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

BEADS. That'z it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEADS. That'z it.   BEADS. That'z it. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:05 am

What's a bead?
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

BEADS. That'z it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEADS. That'z it.   BEADS. That'z it. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:44 am

A bead is what you get after a certain amount of time on CHB. It's that little brownish thing under my avatar pic :]
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

BEADS. That'z it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEADS. That'z it.   BEADS. That'z it. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:50 am

Oh. I get it. Like the one in the stories?
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

BEADS. That'z it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEADS. That'z it.   BEADS. That'z it. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:02 am

Yep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BEADS. That'z it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEADS. That'z it.   BEADS. That'z it. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BEADS. That'z it.
Page 1 of 1