Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My life sucks and I don't know why

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

My life sucks and I don't know why Empty
PostSubject: My life sucks and I don't know why   My life sucks and I don't know why I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:14 pm

I lay on the rock by the small lake. My spot in the forest. I love the way the sun shines on me. The was my hair looks glossy not gressy. I loved the way Noah sometimes treated me. I loved a small part of my life. Almost the rest sucked.
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: My life sucks and I don't know why   My life sucks and I don't know why I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:17 pm

I walked around, slightly tired after losing the Volleyball match against the girl. I looked around my surroundings, noticing a girl sat down on her own. As shy as I was, I hated seeing people who looked lonely. I took a few steps closer to her. "Hi... Mind if I sit with you?" I ask sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: My life sucks and I don't know why   My life sucks and I don't know why I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:19 pm

I sat up and smiled. "Sure. I would love someone to talk to....Well more like sit with. Oh wheres my manners. Hello, I'm Halo the 12year old daughter of Apollo."
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: My life sucks and I don't know why   My life sucks and I don't know why I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:22 pm

I smiled, sitting down next to her. "I'm Violet, 14, daughter of Athena. nice to meet you, Halo." I scope my surroundings and let out a small sigh. "So how are you today?" I ask, my shyness making the better of me.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: My life sucks and I don't know why   My life sucks and I don't know why I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:25 pm

"I have no clue. I just got back from my boyfriend's house. Yesterday I was kiddnaped by a ex." I brush some of my brown hair from my face.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: My life sucks and I don't know why   My life sucks and I don't know why I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:30 pm

The agony aunt switch within me turned on. "What happened with your boyfriend? And why did the ex kidnap you?" I pause for a moment, re-running my words over in my head. "I'm sorry. What I mean to say is, would you like to confide in me?"
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: My life sucks and I don't know why   My life sucks and I don't know why I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:34 pm

"I don't really mind telling you." I smile. "My boyfriend came back with me. My ex some how found out where I was staying. He's on the other side. Tyler is my ex's name and he wants to leave but he would be killed if her left he is to high in power to leave." I wipe a tear from my eye.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: My life sucks and I don't know why   My life sucks and I don't know why I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:38 pm

I thought about it for a moment. "Honey, you want my advice? Well, I'm going to give it to you anyway. Tell somebody like Chiron or Mr. D" I thought about who I had said. "Well, maybe not Mr. D, but you get my drift. If you're in danger, then you need help. Now dry those tears and go to a happy place. Imagine you're with your boyfriend or something like that."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: My life sucks and I don't know why   My life sucks and I don't know why I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:40 pm

"I think he's angry with me though. Tyler wont hurt me either. It's....just all my family is dead...So many people want to adopt me to kill me and get my money and land." I wipe away another tear. "My life is a mess."
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: My life sucks and I don't know why   My life sucks and I don't know why I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:45 pm

I deliberated what to say. "If Tyler won't hurt you, then talk to him. Try and iron the kinks out. It doesn't matter if he's still evil, as long as he doesn't hurt you. As for your boyfriend being angry, I'm afraid I can't offer advice. I've got no brothers and I've never had a boyfriend. I might be a daughter of athena, but I don't know everything. Far from it."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: My life sucks and I don't know why   My life sucks and I don't know why I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:47 pm

"It's funny your my boyfriend's half-sister." I smile. "Tyler know I still love him like a brother. Not like a boyfriend anymore."
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: My life sucks and I don't know why   My life sucks and I don't know why I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:52 pm

"Then tell Tyler you love him as a brother, not as a lover. You might think that he knows and accepts, but it will make a deeper mental impact if you tell him face to face." I listed to myself dish out the advice. I should be an agony aunt or something like that. Imagine that- Violet Zaera, Camp Half Blood's agony aunt. I laughed quietly to myself under my breath.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: My life sucks and I don't know why   My life sucks and I don't know why I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:55 pm

I look at my feet my bag I packed for the trip was there. "I should take a trip to my house next. With my boyfriend." I knew Tyler would be there.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: My life sucks and I don't know why   My life sucks and I don't know why I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:57 pm

I nodded. "That would be smart. But make sure you don't rub the fact you've moved on too much. Like rubbing salt into a wound. So I guess you'll be off now, to go visit home?"
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: My life sucks and I don't know why   My life sucks and I don't know why I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:00 pm

"Have to talk to Noah frist...that would be the hard part." I smile more as Luna my silver female wolf shows up. "This is Luna. My silver wolf from my father. "
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: My life sucks and I don't know why   My life sucks and I don't know why I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:02 pm

I reach out to stroke her, but then draw my hand back. "She looks nice and soft. If you want, I can come with you to talk to Noah, for moral support. Or you could go on your bill..."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: My life sucks and I don't know why   My life sucks and I don't know why I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:04 pm

"I wouldn't mind that. Noah is your brother anyway...Well your half-brother." I smile and rub Luna's ear.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: My life sucks and I don't know why   My life sucks and I don't know why I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:07 pm

"Oh yeah... Forgot about that. So are you going to go now? or are you going to wait for a while?" I watch her pet her wolf and wish my father had given me something like that. He gave you a home, didn't he? My concience quipped back at me, and I hung my head for a moment ashamed that I had forgotten all he had done for me.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: My life sucks and I don't know why   My life sucks and I don't know why I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:09 pm

"Till I get some sleep. I don't sleep in cabins is sorta funny. I sleep out here. Normally on this rocl or by the lake." I loved the moon shining down on me when I slept.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: My life sucks and I don't know why   My life sucks and I don't know why I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:11 pm

"I get you. The cabins can be sort of busy. I feel kind of sorry for the Hermes kids having to be so overcrowded all the time."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: My life sucks and I don't know why   My life sucks and I don't know why I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:19 pm

"Yah. Pluse the moon feels so good at night. Its like Artemis is looking down on you making sure your safe." I smile.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: My life sucks and I don't know why   My life sucks and I don't know why I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:45 pm

I walked along the path in the forest, bored as ever. Groaning as I past a few trees, I kicked at some sticks that blocked my path. Everything has just seem so quiet ever since the last battle. I mean, I can understand why, quite a few campers died fighting, but we haven't even heard any news about the next one. What the heck was going on? We could be attacked any minute, and we haven't even recieved any notification of it!

I pushed the thoughts aside, and scanned the landscape to only find Halo and some other camper sitting on a rock. Halo didn't seem quite happy, and that was something I could definietly fix. "Hey guys," I greeted, walking up to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My life sucks and I don't know why   My life sucks and I don't know why I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My life sucks and I don't know why
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: