Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Aaliyah Reid`s Bunk ( open )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
forgettingyou.

forgettingyou.

Aaliyah Reid`s Bunk ( open ) Empty
PostSubject: Aaliyah Reid`s Bunk ( open )   Aaliyah Reid`s Bunk ( open ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:43 am

Aaliyah is sitting on her bunk playing with her ball python, Adrian. Bored out of her mind, she looks into her mirror near her pillow and re-applys her makeup. She then puts her waist lenght blonde hair up into a high ponytail. Satisfied with how she looks she then lays down on her bed and lets her snake wrap around her hands.

Last edited by forgettingyou. on Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Aaliyah Reid`s Bunk ( open )   Aaliyah Reid`s Bunk ( open ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:33 am

Jennifer sat on her bunk gazing into her celestial bronze dagger. As she looked into it, she stroked her hair a few times, trying to fix it up. She was never really the girly type, but just a little bit in order to keep herself looking civilized. Hearing a hiss come from infront of her, she looks up and notices a ball python wrapped around one of her half-siblings hands. "Hello," she greeted. "Nice python."
Back to top Go down
forgettingyou.

forgettingyou.

PostSubject: Re: Aaliyah Reid`s Bunk ( open )   Aaliyah Reid`s Bunk ( open ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:55 am

"Thanks," Aaliyah say quietly, too shy to start a conversation. She had never been good at making friends with girls and didn't know how to talk to them because of it. After racking her brain for something more to say she gave up and turns back to playing with her snake, without a better thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Aaliyah Reid`s Bunk ( open )   Aaliyah Reid`s Bunk ( open ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:04 pm

Jennifer noticed her tension taking over, too shy to say anything. Thoughts rummaged through her head as she attempted to figure out what she should say. Then, it came to her. "What's your name? I don't think I recall seeing you around the cabin before."
Back to top Go down
forgettingyou.

forgettingyou.

PostSubject: Re: Aaliyah Reid`s Bunk ( open )   Aaliyah Reid`s Bunk ( open ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:41 pm

"I'm Aaliyah. My friends call me Aali for short." Aaliyah slowly started to feel more comfrtable in the room so she said a little bit more. "Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Aaliyah Reid`s Bunk ( open )   Aaliyah Reid`s Bunk ( open ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:11 pm

"Jennifer," she replied. "Jennifer Smith." Jennifer was always an easy going person, except with that incident in her past. Today she was her 'go with the flow' type of personality, so she spoke up. "How long have you been at camp?"
Back to top Go down
forgettingyou.

forgettingyou.

PostSubject: Re: Aaliyah Reid`s Bunk ( open )   Aaliyah Reid`s Bunk ( open ) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:48 am

"Only a year, but it was the best year of my life luckly. How about you?" Aailyah said. Aailyah disliked the outside world strongly and tried to make a point to never go out there unless needed.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Aaliyah Reid`s Bunk ( open )   Aaliyah Reid`s Bunk ( open ) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:40 am

Jennifer reached for her neclace and counted the beads. "Ten years," she replied. Jennifer had never gone on any quests, or even left camp during that time. She stayed at camp and trained-- that's all. She wasn't a big fan of her mother either, especially since it was her that got her kicked out of her own home by her father. She had a depressing past, but this was the only place to escape from it.
Back to top Go down
forgettingyou.

forgettingyou.

PostSubject: Re: Aaliyah Reid`s Bunk ( open )   Aaliyah Reid`s Bunk ( open ) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:45 am

"wow, thats a long time. I plan on being here just as long," Aaliyah says then she sighs. "I have never trained really though. I have a sword but I have never really started to practice with it," she says eyeing the sword next to her bed.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Aaliyah Reid`s Bunk ( open )   Aaliyah Reid`s Bunk ( open ) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:48 am

Jennifer raised an eyebrow at her response. "Really? Than what have you done the past year?" she interigated. It wasn't like Jen hadn't met any of her ssiblings that slacked off before, but Aaliyah appeared like she had potential.
Back to top Go down
forgettingyou.

forgettingyou.

PostSubject: Re: Aaliyah Reid`s Bunk ( open )   Aaliyah Reid`s Bunk ( open ) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:16 am

"Let's just say I haven't done anything of importance," Says Aaliyah. She wasn't about to admit the real reason why she had been slacking. Chasing guys did not seem like an appropriate reason to not practice and she felt stupid now that she looked back. She must have seemed so ditsy. She was far behind her other sibblings in skill level and was very ashamed of it. Although she had never been great in fighting she made a vow from this point on she would start to practice her fighting skills.
Back to top Go down
Bwilla

Bwilla

PostSubject: Re: Aaliyah Reid`s Bunk ( open )   Aaliyah Reid`s Bunk ( open ) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:34 pm

"Hey," said as I opened the door to the cabin. I sat on my bunk and peered at the girls next to me "I'm not interupting anything amI?" I asked kind of shyly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaliyah Reid`s Bunk ( open )   Aaliyah Reid`s Bunk ( open ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aaliyah Reid`s Bunk ( open )
Page 1 of 1