Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Skateing Last of the Season [Private to Kenny]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Volume

Volume

Location : In a place where the mountain meets the moon and the stars shine

Skateing Last of the Season [Private to Kenny] Empty
PostSubject: Skateing Last of the Season [Private to Kenny]    Skateing Last of the Season [Private to Kenny] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:51 pm

I am so tired of waiting for Kenny to come back so I am making the topic Kenny play along

I walked to top of the hill waiting for Nick to come. I was considering taking my car a white Lexus with the tag 'Drunken' on it but I continued to wait.

EDIT: ICE all melted

Last edited by Volume on Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://musicloverslikeme.weebly.com
The Old Yellow Dog

The Old Yellow Dog

PostSubject: ICE Volume its ICE    Skateing Last of the Season [Private to Kenny] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:57 pm

I knew I could always count on you Emuluv yes I watch every topic any way thanks

I walked up the hill Layla was supposed to meet me here. AS I walked up the hill I saw her her beautiful blond hair and the way she paced was unbelievable. " Hi Mari!" I said walking up to meet her even thought I'm sure she was blushing just as much as me.
Back to top Go down
Volume

Volume

Location : In a place where the mountain meets the moon and the stars shine

PostSubject: Re: Skateing Last of the Season [Private to Kenny]    Skateing Last of the Season [Private to Kenny] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:16 pm

you are a stalkerMari oh how I hate I know it ice typing error

I turned to look at the voice and saw him facing me" Hi Nick' I said facing the Hermes boy " Ready to go?' I said Looking to see if he offer to drive or maybe he ask if I had a car so I waited.
Back to top Go down
http://musicloverslikeme.weebly.com
The Old Yellow Dog

The Old Yellow Dog

PostSubject: Re: Skateing Last of the Season [Private to Kenny]    Skateing Last of the Season [Private to Kenny] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:19 pm

"Come on." I said taking her hand and began pulling her down the hill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skateing Last of the Season [Private to Kenny]    Skateing Last of the Season [Private to Kenny] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skateing Last of the Season [Private to Kenny]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: