Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hurst's First Day Being Claimed [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Hurst's First Day Being Claimed [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Hurst's First Day Being Claimed [OPEN]   Hurst's First Day Being Claimed [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:27 pm

I stumble into the cabin, hauling my suitcase in from the Hermes cabin. My heart was racing, and my face was red. Already I hated it here. The cabin almost made me want to choke, and it was way too girlie. I just wanted to hide. The Hermes cabin was a much better fit for me, but now I was being kicked out. This wasn't good. "Stupid Aphrodite cabin . . ." I mumble, a far off look on my face. I wasn't in the mood for introduction, and I definitely wasn't in the mood to see Achelle and her click. She was my twin sister, no doubt about it. But I still hated her, that was for sure. When I hear the sound of approaching footsteps I groan. "What?" I call out.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Hurst's First Day Being Claimed [OPEN]   Hurst's First Day Being Claimed [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:07 pm

"Well, someone is in a testy mood today," I remarked. I stopped for a moment and studied his features. He was definietly one of my half-siblings, I just hoped he wasn't prissy like the rest. I absolutly hated the prissy types, so I kept my distance from them. "I'm Jennifer Smith, and you are?"

Last edited by Bre Bre (GoldenEagle) on Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Hurst's First Day Being Claimed [OPEN]   Hurst's First Day Being Claimed [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:09 pm

I crashed into the awlful Aphrodite Cabin. I didn't care what everyone else thought of me. Everyone was prissy. I looked around and spotted Hurst. "Dude," I muttered in a whisper, tearing over to him. I grabbed gently onto his shoulders. "What are we doing about the prank? Is it still on? Or not because now you're claimed by the worst goddess ever," I said silently no one else could here.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Hurst's First Day Being Claimed [OPEN]   Hurst's First Day Being Claimed [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:31 pm

I look at Carmen, getting drowsy from her touch. "You don't know me that well, but I don't plan on letting my friends down. I never do." I slyly pull out a box of gum and stick in back in my pocket, then point to a remote for the stink bombs I had already planted out of, and in, the cabin. "Don't worry Carmen, I won't let you down."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Hurst's First Day Being Claimed [OPEN]   Hurst's First Day Being Claimed [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:05 pm

I smiled slyly. "Thanks, Hurst. I was afraid the thing would crash once you got Claimed," I sighed in relief and leaned back a little on my heels. I looked around the Cabin. Ew.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Hurst's First Day Being Claimed [OPEN]   Hurst's First Day Being Claimed [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:26 pm

I look at Carmen's face. Nodding in agreement, I say, "I know. It's not going to end well for me here." Looking around, I want to barf again. This was not me! How could my mom be the worst goddess? It wasn't right. I belonged in Carmen's cabin. Though, I could think of two things that fit. One, my looks. Though I wasn't proud of it, Carmen had been right. I was good looking. No matter how uneven I cut my hair, how shaggy it was, I still made me look better. Two, my mind. It thought in a flirty way, just like all of these Pretty Boys and Dumb Blonds.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Hurst's First Day Being Claimed [OPEN]   Hurst's First Day Being Claimed [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:36 pm

"I figured. You're welcome to stay and hang at the Hermes Cabin with us if you like. Honestly, I don't let others do that. But you seem like you hate it here. I do too, but yeah," I said oddly. I coughed from the strong smell of perfume.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Hurst's First Day Being Claimed [OPEN]   Hurst's First Day Being Claimed [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:26 pm

I smile at Carmen. "Really? Well, I can't leave. You guys are counting on me to pull off this prank. Until that happens, I'm staying here. I wouldn't want to let you down. I mean, you guys down. Because of Acren and Chase." I look down and lay my stuff down on the bed that smelled the least of girl. It might do for a night or so, maybe it might. I needed to be optimistic.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Hurst's First Day Being Claimed [OPEN]   Hurst's First Day Being Claimed [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:41 pm

I frowned. "I didn't mean now, silly. After the prank, maybe. Or stay here and act surprised, so you don't look like a suspect. Or, stay low, and out of the way of the traps. At least make yourself look noticable so people know you were there and couldn't have done the prank," I suggested and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Hurst's First Day Being Claimed [OPEN]   Hurst's First Day Being Claimed [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:35 pm

I nod at Carmen. "I'll stick here for a couple days after the prank so that I don't look like I did anything wrong. I'm just the new guy. Also, I had an idea that would make my hair gum free, and a few of my innocent but bratty siblings hair gum free too. Wanna hear it?" Knowing the Hermes personality, I figured she would.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Hurst's First Day Being Claimed [OPEN]   Hurst's First Day Being Claimed [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:21 pm

"Why would you keep bratty siblings hair gum-free?" I asked with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Hurst's First Day Being Claimed [OPEN]   Hurst's First Day Being Claimed [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:26 pm

I smirk at her. "So it doesn't look suspicious when my hair has no gum, and everyone else's does. I would just be, one of the lucky one!" I smile triumphantly. It was a fact that I didn't want to be bald because I had to cut the gum out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hurst's First Day Being Claimed [OPEN]   Hurst's First Day Being Claimed [OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hurst's First Day Being Claimed [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: