Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Put where your character is in your signature

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tethys
Experienced Poster

Put where your character is in your signature Empty
PostSubject: Put where your character is in your signature   Put where your character is in your signature I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:06 pm

I don't know if this should go here because it's not exactly an idea for the forum, but an idea for the members themselves. Now that I'm role-playing more often and all my character slots are full, I find it harder to keep track of my characters. I decided to put where each character is in my signature, so I don't get confused. So, I'm suggesting this to people who have trouble keeping track of all their RP's. Just put where your character is, or what they're doing, or maybe even other information. Hope this helped people who can't stay organized, like myself. :]
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Put where your character is in your signature   Put where your character is in your signature I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:11 pm

this wont work for all those people who have their chars in multiple places at once, saying that keeping locations of chars realistic and only in 1 place was no fun -.-
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Put where your character is in your signature   Put where your character is in your signature I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:16 pm

But that's impossible, unless they have clones... x.x
Are we allowed to do that? xD
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Put where your character is in your signature   Put where your character is in your signature I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:17 pm

apparently yes, and I think its stupid and super unrealistic, which they respond to with 'well, its an rp about demigods, why care about being realistic?'
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Put where your character is in your signature   Put where your character is in your signature I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:19 pm

I do that. XD I'm in, like 20 million rps with Ollie. My siggy's already full with my dragon eggs also, so I don't have any room to put where all my charries are.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Put where your character is in your signature   Put where your character is in your signature I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:20 pm

and so it begins ^^
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Put where your character is in your signature   Put where your character is in your signature I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:25 pm

I'm going to start doing that, then, if it's not against the rules xD
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Put where your character is in your signature   Put where your character is in your signature I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:30 pm

Its totally not against the rules. ALL THE COOL KIDS ARE DOING IT. XD
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Put where your character is in your signature   Put where your character is in your signature I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:34 pm

talk about Peer Pressure.

Im not giving in to the dangerous stuff involved :P
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Put where your character is in your signature   Put where your character is in your signature I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:05 pm

xD But instead of being limited to role-playing with that character in one place, I could role-play with it anywhere... ;]
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Put where your character is in your signature   Put where your character is in your signature I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:25 pm

I don't have enough room in my signature but I'm getting rid of the egg so I'll have extra room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Put where your character is in your signature   Put where your character is in your signature I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Put where your character is in your signature
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: