Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

VladmirMotov's Character ( approval needed )

Go down 
+3
Zan
jessica
StevenDaGreatest
7 posters
AuthorMessage
StevenDaGreatest

StevenDaGreatest

VladmirMotov's Character ( approval needed ) Empty
PostSubject: VladmirMotov's Character ( approval needed )   VladmirMotov's Character ( approval needed ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:17 pm

Name: Steve Jolian
Age/Birthday: 15 July 7
God Parent: Ares
Mortal Parent: Mary Jolian
Years in Camp: none
Brief History: Steve was born in a complete ghetto city. He was very poor and learned to survive on the streets with his mom. He has a job at Wal-Mart which is the only source of money besides robbing people. He also has a brother, Goliath that causes him to be sent to Juvenal Hall because his brother plants drugs on him and gets into fist fights with him. One time him and his brother got into such a fight that they drew blood on each other and the cops had to seperate them. Him and his brother have then fought so much after that untill they swore not to contact each other again and Goliath ran away.Then at the age 12 his mother got murdered and his grandfather told him about Camp Half-Blood. Then he spent 16 days finding his way to the gates of Camp Half-Blood.
Physical Appearance: Long, shaggy black hair, and Black shades to hide his red eyes.He also wears baggy worn jeans with a leather jacket coating his orange Camp Half-Blood shirt. Down lower he wears Nike shoes with floppy soles and ruined laces. Finally on his right arm he has a long scar he got from a hobo with a switch blade knife.
Personality: Steve could be a very friendly person if you get on his good side. He has AD-HD and anger issues, he doesnt like snobs and jerks. Steve is mostly silent and doesnt bother anybody that much. But due to Steve's painful past he has mood swings at moments and can be offended very easily.
Pets:none
Talents: Fighting, stealing,playing basket ball, garbage picking, Sword fixing, sword sharpening and shining, pretty much attending to weapons, and running ( but not from battles )
Weapons: a small rusted dagger passed down from his family

Last edited by VladmirMotov on Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: VladmirMotov's Character ( approval needed )   VladmirMotov's Character ( approval needed ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:21 pm

Nice character! I like him. Are you a Vampire Academy fan?
Back to top Go down
StevenDaGreatest

StevenDaGreatest

PostSubject: Re: VladmirMotov's Character ( approval needed )   VladmirMotov's Character ( approval needed ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:50 pm

kind of
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: VladmirMotov's Character ( approval needed )   VladmirMotov's Character ( approval needed ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:24 pm

I don't even understand why all Ares children have to have red eyes...I mean...gosh.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: VladmirMotov's Character ( approval needed )   VladmirMotov's Character ( approval needed ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:22 pm

Really good, for a first character. Commonly you see new members with characters with short sentences and bad grammar. Your character has just what we're looking for on here-- some flaws, a good description, etc. Welcome to the site, and I look forward to role-playing with you sometime! :]
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: VladmirMotov's Character ( approval needed )   VladmirMotov's Character ( approval needed ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:13 pm

Agreed with Wish. I can't wait to start roleplaying with you! (:
Back to top Go down
StevenDaGreatest

StevenDaGreatest

PostSubject: Re: VladmirMotov's Character ( approval needed )   VladmirMotov's Character ( approval needed ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:20 pm

how does this get approved?? PS TOUCH MY EGG!!!
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: VladmirMotov's Character ( approval needed )   VladmirMotov's Character ( approval needed ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:39 pm

Clicked your egg! :]
The admins have a lot to do, plus, we only have 2 of them, so it might take a while for them to check your character. Sorry ]:
Back to top Go down
StevenDaGreatest

StevenDaGreatest

PostSubject: Re: VladmirMotov's Character ( approval needed )   VladmirMotov's Character ( approval needed ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:49 pm

ok thanks
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: VladmirMotov's Character ( approval needed )   VladmirMotov's Character ( approval needed ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:58 pm

Hey, I am not a mod or admin so I can't approve it, but I would like to give you some advice so it can be approved.

1. Please explain your bio more. If he is 13, he can not have a job. The youngest you can be is 15 to have a job.

2. Who is his brother? Rehab can be months to a year long. Even if he was found with drugs, they might not send him there. Your character might be sent to Juvenal hall for using or selling drugs or even to an adoption agency for parental neglect.

3. Your character probably has more talents than fighting and stealing. What else is he good at?

4. I like the description of your character. It is very detailed.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: VladmirMotov's Character ( approval needed )   VladmirMotov's Character ( approval needed ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:05 pm

I would suggest touching up a bit more on your character's talents and maybe elaborate more on the big brother. Once that's all patched up, Emily or I will accept it. (:
Back to top Go down
StevenDaGreatest

StevenDaGreatest

PostSubject: Re: VladmirMotov's Character ( approval needed )   VladmirMotov's Character ( approval needed ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:03 pm

I went added a few hobbies and i added some details about the brother
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: VladmirMotov's Character ( approval needed )   VladmirMotov's Character ( approval needed ) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:14 am

It's better. Although you could elaborate on his skill with his talents (okay, pretty good, exceptional.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VladmirMotov's Character ( approval needed )   VladmirMotov's Character ( approval needed ) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:40 pm

Sorry about the wait! Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VladmirMotov's Character ( approval needed )   VladmirMotov's Character ( approval needed ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VladmirMotov's Character ( approval needed )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: