Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam

Go down 
+5
Remplissage
Kendall
Matt streak
Lightning
Michiru Kaioh
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam Empty
PostSubject: Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam   Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:45 am

I walk in, following the scent of hamburgers and food.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam   Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:52 am

I see Annabeth walking into Auntie Em's Garden Emporium. I run after her. No don't go in here. Don't you remember? This is the place Medusa was. I say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam   Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:55 am

"Yeah, but she hasn't reformed since Percy last killed her." I protest. And I keep walking foward.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam   Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:00 pm

You don't know that. I say. I walk with her. When we come around the corner I see a woman standing there and get freaked out. You don't happen to be Auntie Em, do you? I ask. She answers Why yes I am and who do I have the pleasure to accompany today? I shoot Annabeth a warning glance. I knew she was back How could I have let her come in here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam   Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:05 pm

"Hello." I tell the strange woman. "I'm Annabeth, and this is my friend, Alex." I say.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam   Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:10 pm

Well, you must be starving come sit down and have some burgers. I've prepared them specially for any visitors that come by. Medusa says. I walk over with Annabeth to the tables and sit down to eat/talk while she was away. I tell her Annabeth, don't you see now? She's back and she probably remembers you too. This is really bad. I tell her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam   Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:12 pm

"What? Who Medusas? That's impossible. Percy has her head."

OOC: Check Meeting Kronos.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam   Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:17 pm

No it's not impossible. Think what are the odds that two people would go by the name of Auntie Em. And there's something really funky about that thing she's wearing over her head. I heard it hissing. I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam   Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:19 pm

"Oh....Um...."
But just then she came back, "Do you mind if I take a picture?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam   Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:29 pm

Yes we really have to get going. We didn't even really have time to eat lunch here. I'm sorry we have to leave now. Maybe some other time ok? I look at Annabeth trying to communicate to her 'let's go now.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam   Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:25 pm

"Oh but come on," the woman protests, "I'm all alone, I only have my statues." she sighs. "Please?" But with out waiting for us to respond she grabs us by our arms and shoves me in a room, "Now," she turns to you, "Son of Posideon, what are you doing hanging out wuth a Daughter of Athena?" Medusa shudders as she says Athena.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam   Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:31 pm

Well you all should get going i say i'll keep her off your back for now. and i've been waiting for some action.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam   Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:37 pm

I start thinking, my mind overflowing with the chances of getting out of here alive with Alex and the other boy. So far my chances were : 0
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam   Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:43 pm

I don't want either of you to look at her Do you understand me?[/color] I ask. She then comes over to me and starts pecking at me with the snakes in her hair. She say It's so rude not looking people in the eyes. Sneak a peek. We'll be friends forever. I try my hardest not to look at her. She then says. Sooner or later you'll have to open those eyes. I keep my eyes closed tight no matter how hard it got.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam   Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:50 pm

I rush over, keeping my eyes closed, "Daughter of Athena," she says, turning to me, "Once you open your eyes I will destoy you!" She says grabbing my arms, "You don't have Percy with you now, Annabeth," Medusa says, sending chills down my back. "Guys run!" I yell, "Leave! I'll be okay," I hope I add in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam   Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:53 pm

I run around one of her statues secretly uncapping Oceanripper. Heads up snake lady. I say as I slash her head off. Her head plops down to the floor along with her body and I say Phew that was a close one. Never trust old people who give you hamburgers. I laugh and put Oceanripper away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam   Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:55 pm

"Thanks," I say rubbing my hands, I give Alex a hug without realizing what I was doing, but I quickly drew away, very red in the face.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam   Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:58 pm

I have an idea... i walk over and grab the body and head. OK annabeth i need you to open its eyes. they were facing mine. please do it i know what i am donig!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam   Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:06 pm

"I know," I sigh, taking off my sweatshirt and grab her sunglasses open her eyes, while closing mine, put the sunglasses on her, wrapping my sweatshirt around her, "Eeew, no this is just nasty," I say, throwing it to Mark.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam   Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:12 pm

I walk over and drag the body and lift the glasses. her eyes look directly into mine, and i turned to stone with her in my hands. slowing her process of regenerization to and other 3000 years. but on the bright side i had a smile... she finaly got it right!

OOC: second book she compalined about not getting the faces right!
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam   Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:19 pm

No!! I scream in horror as Mark just committed suicide. I look at Annabeth How could you just let him do that? I was completely shocked as I looked at the stone statue that was once Mark.

OOC: Medusa was in The Lightning Thief only, the second book is Sea of Monsters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam   Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:21 pm

OOC: It had sunglasses on, the power could not go through that, and also it was wrapped in my sweatshirt.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam   Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:24 pm

OOC: but i pulled them up... i said that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam   Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:28 pm

OOC: Yeah after I posted the 1st one. Anyway. Let's pretend that never happened okay?

BIC: "Eeww," this is nasty, I say handing it to Alex "Don't move the sunglasses." I warn him.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam   Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:31 pm

Don't worry I won't. I don't want to turn to stone. However think how useful this would be if we used it on Kronos. You up for a stone statue of Kronos? You can put it outside of your first building Annabeth. I say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam   Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Auntie Em's Garden Emporiam
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next