Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bulletproof Loneliness's Characters (: [NEEDS APPROVAL]

Go down 
+3
Dan
Baby Lex
Bulletproof Loneliness
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bulletproof Loneliness

Bulletproof Loneliness

Bulletproof Loneliness's Characters (: [NEEDS APPROVAL] Empty
PostSubject: Bulletproof Loneliness's Characters (: [NEEDS APPROVAL]   Bulletproof Loneliness's Characters (: [NEEDS APPROVAL] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:00 pm

Carter Mitchell

Bulletproof Loneliness's Characters (: [NEEDS APPROVAL] Tumblr10

Age/Birthday:

Carter is nineteen, born on January 27th, 1991.

Carter is indeed male, unless you need inappropriate evidence to prove it.

God Parent:

Ares- God of war. He thought he should’ve been the son of Eros, the god of love, sexual intercourse, cupids, desire and pleasure. But considering his anger issues, Ares seems like a pretty fair deal.

Mortal Parent (s):

Aviva Mitchell is his mother. Jonathan Levi is his absent stepfather.

Years in Camp:

This is his first year at Camp Half Blood.

Brief History:

Carter was born in Daly City, California. (Never heard or it? Look it up) Him and his family left shortly after two years he was born to go Colerain, North Carolina (population: 221) due to being evicted from their apartment. They stayed with a family friend for quite a while until Jonathan got a new job and got them a new place to stay. His mom converted him and herself to the Jewish religion due to Jonathan being Jewish. At the age of five, his step-father left them with hardly any money. And if that was hard on them, his mother shortly gave birth to Rebecca Mitchell, a baby girl. At the age of eighteen, his bad habit of chasing older women (as in; women in their mid-thirties) had caught up to him when he was at Mrs. Garcia’s house for a daily hook-up when she turned out to be an Empoussa. His mother then decided to tell him the truth about his birth father and told him to be safe, he should go to Camp Half Blood. He refused at first, but after mulling it over, he decided if he wants his family to stay safe he should leave. And that’s how he got here.

Physical Appearance:

Carter is pretty tall at a height of 6’1” with hazel green eyes that shine mischievously. He has a tan olive-ish skin tone and a well built frame. His dark brown hair used to be assembled into a Mohawk that ran down the center of his scalp, but he shaved it before his big leave to camp. His clothing consists of t-shirts and jeans and occasionally wearing plaid. He has a few sweatshirts packed away somewhere, but he doesn’t like to where them because he protests that it doesn’t show off his guns. He has a few scars here and there from the many fights he used to get into. One particularly above his left eyebrow where he was trying to defend his family’s honor when some punk tried to get with his sister. He has a smirk that could mean many things and could mislead others.

Personality:

Carter has always been a troubled kid. At the age of seven he had already been expelled from four schools like most demigods. Carter Mitchell is at first glance the stereotypical bullying jock. Arrogant, rude, and judgmental, Carter is under the unwavering belief that because he is a good at sports he is better than everyone else. Carter also has a very easily provoked temper, and will attack friends and enemies at the drop of a hat if pushed. He is very stubborn and judgmental of people that aren’t exactly what you call ‘cool’ or ‘normal’. But who is right? In short; he’s not a person you want to get into a fight with but is a great person to be close to. He resents his father and step-father for leaving his mother, although she is a strong woman and he believes he will never turn out the way they did. He is very protective of people who are close to him. Especially his sister. Think of Liam Neeson is the movie Taken. Exactly, not someone you want to mess with or piss off. However, although Carter rarely shows it, he does have several surprising good qualities. He is sensitive about being liked and popular, and finds the idea of being outsider or bullied unnerving and has been shown to cause him guilt for behaving that way towards others. He can be a complete softy sometimes. But he doesn’t have very good control of those feelings and he doesn’t know how to express them. When he does, it’s out of crude behavior. He does have quite the language but he’s trying to work on that.

Pets:

Nope. He would’ve killed them all.

Talents:

>> Punching you in the face
>>Women (knowing what they like and whatnot)
>>Inappropriate actions that I will not name
>>Playing the guitar

Weaknesses:

>>Maintaining his temper
>>His sister
>>Feelings

Weapons:

His fists. Other than that, none at the moment.

Other:

He’s Jewish and he’s proud of it.

DON'T TRIP. I SENT THE MAGICAL WORD TO AN ADMIN ALREADY.

Last edited by Bulletproof Loneliness on Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Loneliness's Characters (: [NEEDS APPROVAL]   Bulletproof Loneliness's Characters (: [NEEDS APPROVAL] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:12 pm

NO FAIR. I was gonna make a Puck-like character!

Jk, jk. I was, but I was kidding 'bout me being mad. I'm Alex Dashwood. Call me Alex. VERY AWESOME-LIKE CHARACTER. :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Loneliness's Characters (: [NEEDS APPROVAL]   Bulletproof Loneliness's Characters (: [NEEDS APPROVAL] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:20 pm

Jessie! It's me your Valdeypoo! (Val)

Once my Harmony character gets accepted. I want Carter. <3
Back to top Go down
Bulletproof Loneliness

Bulletproof Loneliness

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Loneliness's Characters (: [NEEDS APPROVAL]   Bulletproof Loneliness's Characters (: [NEEDS APPROVAL] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:23 pm

Sure thing, Honey Bunches. <3

Oh and thanks Alex guy!
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Loneliness's Characters (: [NEEDS APPROVAL]   Bulletproof Loneliness's Characters (: [NEEDS APPROVAL] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:11 pm

Haha you certainly have some imagination and writing talent; great job. Accepted. (:
Back to top Go down
Bulletproof Loneliness

Bulletproof Loneliness

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Loneliness's Characters (: [NEEDS APPROVAL]   Bulletproof Loneliness's Characters (: [NEEDS APPROVAL] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:11 pm

Thanks love(:
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Loneliness's Characters (: [NEEDS APPROVAL]   Bulletproof Loneliness's Characters (: [NEEDS APPROVAL] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:16 pm

If Carter ever meets Sam, violence will probably ensue...
Back to top Go down
Bulletproof Loneliness

Bulletproof Loneliness

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Loneliness's Characters (: [NEEDS APPROVAL]   Bulletproof Loneliness's Characters (: [NEEDS APPROVAL] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:21 pm

Cool story bro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Loneliness's Characters (: [NEEDS APPROVAL]   Bulletproof Loneliness's Characters (: [NEEDS APPROVAL] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:04 pm

>.> Don't be mean.
Back to top Go down
Bulletproof Loneliness

Bulletproof Loneliness

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Loneliness's Characters (: [NEEDS APPROVAL]   Bulletproof Loneliness's Characters (: [NEEDS APPROVAL] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:04 pm

NEEDS APPROVAL:

And yes I did send the magic wordy thingy

Ryan Josephine Connelly or if you want, call her ‘RJ’

Bulletproof Loneliness's Characters (: [NEEDS APPROVAL] Tumblr11Bulletproof Loneliness's Characters (: [NEEDS APPROVAL] Tumblr12
Spoiler:
"Be careful what you show the world. You never know when the wolf is watching."

Age/Birthday:

Ryan is sixteen born on Sunday, April 24th, 1994.

She is obviously female. I mean, COME ON.

God Parent:

Despoina, goddess of mysteries.

Mortal Parent:

Charles Connelly (deceased)

Years in Camp:

She hasn’t been in camp for very long, she just recently started a couple of weeks ago.

Brief History:

RJ is from a rough and tough neighborhood Oakland, California. I don’t want to be stereotypical or offend anyone, but she was pretty much one of the only white people there. (I used to live in Oakland and it’s a ghetto city) She lived with her dad up until she came to camp. She used to attend Head-Royce Upper School and had photography and film direction as an elective. She’s interned for the San Francisco Chronicle as their photographer and she didn’t get paid much, but it was enough for her. She loves to make short films but one day dreams to becoming a big Hollywood director. She’s had it tough for a really long time. She’s been made fun of and ridiculed by many students at her school. She’s been isolated and excluded from many activities. Her father had gotten diagnosed with Alzeimers disease at the age of 43 and when she was fourteen. They didn’t have much money and they could barely support themselves. They didn’t have good health insurance but they tried the best they can. As the years progressed, he hadn’t gotten any better and he soon passed away. A few minutes before he passed, he told RJ about Camp Half-Blood. A few weeks later she made her way to New York with all the money she had left and came to camp. She has hidden secrets that she hopes to leave behind back home.

Physical Appearance:

The first word that you think of when you see RJ is jealousy. RJ is absolutely gorgeous, but when girls see her they call her average-looking. She has golden blonde hair that brushes down to the middle of her stomach. It’s usually curled, but occasionally it gets straightened or pulled into an updo. She has shiny hazel green eyes that look lost and empty when you stare into them. She has pearly white teeth, that she hardly ever shows because you rarely find her smiling. She has thin but pursed lips that make you want to make her smile. She’s pretty tall for a female, being 5’7” and she has an hourglass body type. Her clothing consists of skinny jeans, tank tops, cardigans and her black converse. She’s pretty simple since she can’t really afford much. She also strangely knits her own hats and occasional sweaters.

Personality:

It’s hard to determine what kind of person RJ is because she hardly ever talks. She’ll only open up to her closest friends and family and that’s hard for her to do, because she doesn’t really have any. She’s shy and quiet most of the time and she’s an absolute mystery. She is sort of like a swift ninja. Sometimes she pops out of nowhere and you don’t even know she’s there. Although, she knows the bitter truths about life and she’s not afraid to admit it. She is very brutally honest and often sarcastic when she wants to be. RJ is sort of a lazy slob. When there is a problem she doesn’t want to deal with, she walks away and leave it for someone else to deal with. Although, we there is something she strongly doesn’t agree with, she knows when to stand up for it. She’s very stubborn and strong-minded and she’s hardly ever persuaded. RJ is protective of herself and she is very hospitable. She is liked a closed diary that is hard to open, with many secrets that lay with her.

Pets:

She has a pet parakeet named Gale.

Talents:

~She’s very advanced in film directing and photography.
~She’s very good at reading people and their feelings.

Weapons:

Her cameras. That’s right, plural. Her Polaroid and video camera, etc.

Weaknesses:

~Crying
~Emotions
~People

Back to top Go down
Bulletproof Loneliness

Bulletproof Loneliness

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Loneliness's Characters (: [NEEDS APPROVAL]   Bulletproof Loneliness's Characters (: [NEEDS APPROVAL] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:09 pm

I'm sorry. I don't mean to sound naggy (nagitate, naggy-ish?) but can someone look at this new character? Thanks(:
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Loneliness's Characters (: [NEEDS APPROVAL]   Bulletproof Loneliness's Characters (: [NEEDS APPROVAL] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:13 am

Hey, just stopping to say great charries! Though RJ has one of those Mary sue appearances, I think it's okay. If you ever meet one of my charries on a forum, I guess they are too alike in many ways. (except for one)
So, good job!
Back to top Go down
Bulletproof Loneliness

Bulletproof Loneliness

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Loneliness's Characters (: [NEEDS APPROVAL]   Bulletproof Loneliness's Characters (: [NEEDS APPROVAL] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:39 am

Why, thank you[:
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Loneliness's Characters (: [NEEDS APPROVAL]   Bulletproof Loneliness's Characters (: [NEEDS APPROVAL] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:35 pm

Welcome to the forum! Very detailed characters, they're interesting. HAVE FUN :]
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Loneliness's Characters (: [NEEDS APPROVAL]   Bulletproof Loneliness's Characters (: [NEEDS APPROVAL] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:51 pm

'Cepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bulletproof Loneliness's Characters (: [NEEDS APPROVAL]   Bulletproof Loneliness's Characters (: [NEEDS APPROVAL] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bulletproof Loneliness's Characters (: [NEEDS APPROVAL]
Page 1 of 1