Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bre Bre

The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE] Empty
PostSubject: The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE]   The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:05 am

I walked into the movie theatre with Ray by my side. I hope I don't mess this up, I thought. That would be extremely embarrasing if I ruined this, and I didn't want to do that. I especially didn't want to do that to Ray. He's a really nice guy, and I hate messing things up for other people. "Well, we're here. Is there anything you want to see?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE]   The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:07 am

I shrugged.I wasn't sure."I don't really know any of the movies." I said truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE]   The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:17 am

I squinted my eyes as I browsed all the movies. My dyslexia was kicking in, which really got annoying sometimes. "How about that one?" I asked, pointing at a random movie poster. I couldn't really see what it was, but I just wanted to pick something out. I felt under pressure.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE]   The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:19 am

"Sure.Why not?" I said.I walked up to the ticket booth.I gave the guy a few dollars,then walked back with the tickets.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE]   The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:25 am

"Ready?" I asked, taking his hand. "Do you want anything from the snack bar?" I asked. "I'm fine, I don't want anything," I answered, before he even had the chance to ask.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE]   The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:26 am

I shook my head."No I don't want anything." I said simply.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE]   The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:29 am

"Okay," I said simply. "The movie is this way," I stated, leading him in the direction of the theatre. We walked in and climbed up the steps to find our seats. In a way, I was happy to be with him, but just slightly nervous.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE]   The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:31 pm

I walked behind her happily.This was the first time a girl had actually liked me.I liked it.I liked her.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE]   The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:37 pm

I sat down in a seat next to him. A moment of silence passed over us. Come on, Alex, think. Do something! I panicked silently inside of me. As we waited for the movie to begin, I came to the conculsion of starting up a conversation. I debated on what to say, until I finally spoke up. "So... What's it like in the Apollo cabin?" I wispered. I didn't want any of the mortals to think we were insane.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE]   The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:30 pm

"Very bright.Other demi-gods need sunglasses." I joked.It wasn't true,I was just kidding."What about the Demeter cabin?"
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE]   The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:47 pm

"It basically looks like a garnder's hut with grass and trees and all," I replied. When I said that, I instantly thought of my father. He was just a simple local gardner. He helped me get to Camp Half-Blood when I was only fourteen, and I've been here ever since.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE]   The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:51 pm

I smiled."I remember how it looked when the Stolls put chocolate easter bunnies on top of it." I cracked up a bit."Sorry but I remember it looked pretty funny."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE]   The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:55 pm

I leaned my head on his chest. "Yeah, I know," I laughed. I noticed that I just put my head on his chest, but I didn't pull back. I didn't feel as nervous anymore. I just hoped he didn't either.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE]   The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:57 pm

I didn't.I felt calm as ever."It was a sight." I say.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE]   The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:09 pm

"Yeah," I swooned. "I think the movie is starting." The previews ended, and title screen appeared. I had no idea what we were watching, but that was because my dyslexia kicked in.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE]   The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:12 pm

"I think it says,The Lightning Thief.Hey isn't that Rick Riordon's book about us demigods?" I ask.Rick Riordon was some mortal,but lots think he is an old friend of Chiron's.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE]   The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:16 pm

I cuddled up in a semi-ball. "I don't know what it says," I replied. "I'm dyslexic. Oh, Rick Riordan? Yeah, I think I've heard of him."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE]   The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:20 pm

"So am I.I was just listening to the narrator dude." I admitted.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE]   The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:23 pm

I leaned in and kissed his cheek. "Okay," I laughed softly. Then I returned my attention to the movie. It was exactly like us demigods. I'm suprised they actually made it into a movie. Ah well, most mortals aren't capable of seeing through the mist.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE]   The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:25 pm

I looked at the actor hired to play Annabeth.It looked nothing like her.It gave her red hair.All Athena children had blonde hair."They got the story wrong." I said."None of them were sixteen when that happened."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE]   The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:30 pm

"It's a movie, the books are supposed to be better than the movies. Plus the fact I don't think they even read the book fully. I guess it doesn't matter, most mortals can't see through the mist." I informed. With my head still on his chest, I wrapped my arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE]   The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:33 pm

"True." I said,and smiled.I also shut up for a bit.I liked this.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE]   The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:43 pm

I sqweased my arms tighter around his neck. 'Yep," I wispered. I turned to him, and looked him in the eyes. I was starting to really like him. Even though it was dark in the movie theatre, my eyes still glittered. They always found a way of standing out.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE]   The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:45 pm

"I really like you." I said to her.She was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE]   The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:51 pm

"I really like you, too," I admitted. I didn't turn away. I kept looking at him right in the eyes. I was sure that I wasn't frozen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE]   The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Movie Theatre [PRIVATE]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next