Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Talent Show DUH-RAMA!

Go down 
5 posters

What should I do?
Sing "Umbrella" by Rhianna ft. Jay-Z
Talent Show DUH-RAMA! I_vote_lcap56%Talent Show DUH-RAMA! I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Rap killer Eminem songs
Talent Show DUH-RAMA! I_vote_lcap33%Talent Show DUH-RAMA! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Play a wicked drum solo
Talent Show DUH-RAMA! I_vote_lcap11%Talent Show DUH-RAMA! I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Talent Show DUH-RAMA! Empty
PostSubject: Talent Show DUH-RAMA!   Talent Show DUH-RAMA! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:26 pm

So my talent show is coming up, and I don't know what to do. I AM a pretty good rapper, and I can rap Eminem's "When I'm Gone," "My Name Is," "Without Me," and "Lose Yourself", and a number of others. But I can also do a wicked drum solo. Or I can sing "Umbrella" by Rhianna with my boyfriend Tyler doing the Jay-Z part.

I NEED HELP DECIDING!! I AM JUST TOO AWESOME!

By the way, if you want me to rap, please post what Eminem song I should do.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Talent Show DUH-RAMA!   Talent Show DUH-RAMA! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:37 am

Well, you say you're a pretty good rapper, and if that's what your talent is, I think you should really showcase it. But... it seems like you're also good at singing? or at least I'm assuming this because you're also thinking about singing a Rihana song.
Maybe think about doing a song like "Love the way you lie" so that you can show both sides of your talent!
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Talent Show DUH-RAMA!   Talent Show DUH-RAMA! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:29 pm

I voted for sing Umbrella.
Back to top Go down
Lyra Whitlock

Lyra Whitlock

PostSubject: Re: Talent Show DUH-RAMA!   Talent Show DUH-RAMA! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:14 pm

I really am not good with my songs, so I voted for the drum solo. That, and I just feel really uncomfortable when someone sings or raps at talent shows... not sure why.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Talent Show DUH-RAMA!   Talent Show DUH-RAMA! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:11 am

Well...I know about this kind of stuff. I got to sing that song I was telling you about earlier in the month and you should sing Umbrella. Good luck, man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talent Show DUH-RAMA!   Talent Show DUH-RAMA! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talent Show DUH-RAMA!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: