Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story

Go down 
+3
albatross
Zan
Nico
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story Empty
PostSubject: Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story   Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:38 pm

Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades

Written by: Nico di Angelo

CHAPTER 1

I leapt out of the tree, landing on my feet. My heart was racing as I leaned in close to hear the demigods talking.

"I don't like this new Hades kid . . ." One of them said. Her voice was soothing and sassy. She was defiantly an Aphrodite kid.

Her sidekick replied, "Yeah, he seems like a real poser."

"More like a dead beat," the Aphrodite girl agreed, laughing. "Ha! Dead. I crack myself up."

"You are very- funny, Lisa," the sidekick choked, pretending to laugh. Her giggles were so fake, I wanted to gag.

As their footsteps disappeared, I let out an angered breath. In Camp Half-Blood I was an outsider. Nobody liked a kid of Hades, so nobody liked me.

"Campers, get out of the woods!" I heard Mr. D yell. I scowled, but he couldn't see me. Slinking out of the forest, I looked for a good place to stay.

The Hermes cabin wouldn't do; there were too many campers there that hated me. The Apollo cabin wouldn't do; there was too much light. The Hephaestus cabin would be a good choice; I had accidentally set a couple of ghosts free in their cabin. I wasn't even going to consider the Aphrodite cabin. After putting a lot of thought into it, I decided to sleep in the Artemis cabin.

It was currently empty, because Thalia and the hunters were with Artemis. But, it brought back horrible memories. I could only remember my sister, when I thought of Artemis.

A couple of winters ago, my sister had been killed by one of Hephaestus' automatons. Maybe that's why the ghosts "accidentally" wrecked the forge. I wasn't sure. (Okay, maybe I was. And maybe it was true . . .)

The reason I thought of my sister, Bianca, when I saw anything related to Artemis was because Bianca had been a hunter, one of Artemis' followers. The traveled together and gave up boys and all of that. Bianca left me to go with them, which made it all worse. Soon after she joined them, though, she had been killed.

Today the light was shinning on the Artemis cabin and it was glimmering with silver sparkles. It walked around it, checking it out, and reading it's cabin number: 8. It looked like a hunting lodge, with magic silver paint.

I stepped inside and smelled the must. It had been a while since the hunters had been here, so dust was collected on the shelves. I guessed no one came into the Artemis cabin, which made me wonder why. It was empty, and most of the other cabins were anything but that.

Picking a bed was easy. I simply picked the one that looked the least used. The sheets were pulled up, and it's pillow was fluffed up. The bed hadn't collected any dust, which I found odd, but respected. The best thing was, it smelled like pomegranate perfume. I loved pomegranate, they were my dad's sacred fruit.

My eyes were heavy, so I slipped into bed early. My aviator jacket was still on when I discovered the journal. Happily, I picked up the Hunter's diary and read the cover. I didn't even feel guilty about reading her diary. She was a girl after all, and girl's diaries were meant to be read.

Only when I read the cover did I realize what I was getting into:

Bianca di Angelo

Daughter Of Hades, Hunter of Artemis

Sister of Nico

CHAPTER 2

My stomach turned summer-salts inside of me. It was my sisters diary. She had left it here, and put my name on the cover, as if it were something special.

I read it again, but the words hadn't changed: Sister of Nico. I had to admit, I was extremely happy. On the cover of my dead sister's diary was my name. Right under her godly titles.

I was scared to open the journal, but if I wanted to know anything more about my sister, it was my only option. Carefully, trying to somehow keep every speck of dust intact, I lifted the cover.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw the cover page. It was cover with frilly hearts and rainbows and some other really girlie stuff. I almost gagged when I saw the name, written in bold, in the center of the page. Quickly, I read it allowed. "Percy Jackson," I said, smiling ever so slightly.

Then I came to a realization. If anyone knew that Bianca liked Percy, she would have been killed sooner. Then I rethought it. If someone did find out, Bianca just happened to be fighting a giant when she was killed by the spell/curse. It was all a mistake.

I wanted to punch something. My sister had been killed just because she had liked a boy. It was cruel, and one of the hunter's had turned her in. I now wanted to kill Zoe, but she was dead as well. Why did everything I needed die?

"Because you father is the Lord of the Dead," I answered.

I quietly placed Bianca's diary down and ran out of the Artemis cabin. I knew where I was going. It was simple. To find Percy and tell him everything.

I passed several cabins, each holding more and more kids that gave me evil glares as I passed by. I summoned one ghost total as I passed the Hephaestus and Hermes cabins, but mostly was kind as I ran.

"Percy!" I hollered as I came to the Poseidon cabin. Looking at a Big Three Cabin only made me long for a cabin of my own more. I wanted to have a place where I could live that didn't belong to anyone but me, and siblings if I had any.

Suddenly the door swung open. "What do you want, Nico?" Percy said in a hushed voice. He kept looking around as if he didn't want anyone to see him.

I looked up at him sadly. "I only wanted to tell you something."

"That you're sorry for bringing a god into the war without telling anyone?" Percy questioned.

"No!" I yelled. "Why would I be sorry for that? My fath-Hades saved a lot of campers lives!" I didn't care who knew I was here, talking to the great Percy Jackson. I was the great Nico di Angelo.

"Then goodbye." Percy slammed the door and I got angry. His door was sea stone, which was hard to bend, but I could do it. It was earth at least.

You see, I had a special power over earthquakes. I could cause them. I clapped my hands once, and waited. Soon the door shattered and I stepped in to see Percy and Annabeth. I held back a laugh. I knew they had been dating, but it was still funny to see them in mid-kiss.

Annabeth turned to me, her face red. "Hey Nico," she gulped. I could hear the embarrassment in her voice. She didn't like that I had come in.

Percy was half angry, half shocked. "I forgot you could do that." He stood up, no longer leaning against his bed frame. "Is it important?"

"Yes. You killed my sister." I was straight forward when I told him this. He needed to know.

"We've been over this before-" Percy started.

"No! This is different! She liked you! You killed her, Percy. I'm serious."[/color]

Percy stares at me confused. "Then, your telling me that one of the hunters ratted out your sister?" He asked me, all of his focus keeping him calm.

Unfortunately, I have no control. "Percy, you don't get it!" My mind is racing, and I have to act quick with Annabeth in my presence.

I grab my sword from out of my belt. It hold it up and slash at Percy, but I wasn't quick enough. Annabeth has her knife out and is holding it at my chest. "Control yourself Nico!" she yells, and I feel horrible. I had actually tried to kill my best friend.

"Thanks, Annabeth," I say sincerely. "Sorry Percy." I look down at my feet and curse in Ancient Greek. "But, I know which hunter is was!" I tell the happily. "It was Zoe!" I keep my gaze aimed down, but I try to remain in the conversation.

"No, it wasn't," Percy said, turning red with rage. "Zoe would never do that."

"Yeah," Annabeth agreed. "Zoe was our friend."

"After about half of a deathly quest? Yeah, she was so your friend." I turn around to leave, wanting to see if the Hades cabin was finished yet, but a hand grabs my shoulder and pulls me back.

I let out a small scream, because I know what's grabbing me. It's one of my father's servants: Death. I push and pull, not willing to give up my life, but Death is strong. Only a Hades kid can stand a chance against death, so a grab my sword from Annabeth as I am pulled past her. She looks at me like I'm crazy, but I'm not. I'm smarter than an Athena kid for once.

I turn and swing my sword at Death, only to find out what is really pulling me. Percy.

My face turns as red as Annabeth's did when I caught them kissing. "Percy, don't do that. Your hands are as cold as Death. And trust me, I know."

"I'm sorry Nico, but I can't let you leave," Percy groaned in a raspy voice. I jump back and stare at him. Annabeth has the same dead skin-tone on her.

"Guys," I say. "You're dead. How-"

"Son Hades, no time for questions. It's time for you to die. It's been too long. Say goodbye!" Percy pinched my shoulder and I automatically felt a sharp pain travel through me. And suddenly it is all over, and I am in the Underworld.

CHAPTER 3

I looked to my right and saw the long, eternal line of dead spirits. To my left I see a large dog, sniffing the ground near me as if I was his friend. In all truth, I probably was his favorite mortal, but now I was dead. Cerberus hated ghosts.

"Grrrrr . . ." Cerberus growled. His tackles rose, and he was about to leap into guard dog mode. I wanted to do something, but I felt hopeless. Being dead took away all the advantages of being alive.

"Here, boy. It's me, Nico!" I pleaded. It didn't seem to work, since Cerberus used to be able to smell that I was a son of Hades. Now, with everyone around me smelling like the same type of death, I was just a soul out of line.

Cerberus put his front half low to the ground and snarled something I couldn't understand, him being a canine. I covered my eyes and shielded my face. All the bravery I used to hold was gone now. I hadn't been killed by a Titan, but instead a friend. I felt weak and scrawny for the first time since I arrived at Camp Half-Blood.

Finally, Cerberus stopped playing. He jumped off of the ground, his mouth open, aiming for me. "Stop! Down Cerberus, you filthy mutt! Down!" Startled, I uncovered my face. There, standing in front of me, doing something besides hating me, was my dad.

"Lord Hades," I said, bowing my head and kneeling on one knee. My eyes were almost watering, I was so happy, but I wouldn't dare shed a tear in front of him. He lived for pain, and emotional pain made him sick.

"Nico, you have disappointed me. You failed to kill my servants, and now what? You are my dead son. What good is a dead son?" Hades' voice was rising, and the ghosts around us had stared to stare.

"Dad, I'm sorry. Punish me however you like. The Fields of Punishment, Tartarus, anything. I just want to forget how I have dishonored you." I hung my head, no longer bowing.

"Tartarus, are you kidding? Nico, that was your third life! You deserve an eternal party! And you will get one, unless you would like to return to your old life, then we would have to see how that plays out, won't we?" Hades' eyes were shinning, and I was drawn to them.

"Dad?" I asked, in a weird trance that I couldn't control. "Who were my previous parents?"

Hades' muscles tightened, showing just how tense he was. "Well, in your previous life, the one before this one, it was a poor family, somewhere during the great depression. Their names were Henry Ford and Clara. Your name was Edsel. In your first life your parents were Zeus and a regular woman named Susan. Your name was William. That woman lived a long life, and so when I was given the opportunity to have you as my son, I took it. You had a sort of legend going on, and your families always had good luck. You weren't so lucky this time."

Suddenly I had all of my memory back. It was so tempting to go back to my old families, and see them. I could tell they missed me, but I didn't think I missed them. I only missed Bianca and Maria. "I want to go back," I said, staring out into nowhere. "I had friends in this life. It was a good life. Are you about to limit me to another short life? I like being your son the best, Dad."

"Impossible to know, you know nothing of the other lives." Hades turned his back to me, acting like a baby.

"Oh, but I do. When you mentioned them, they just clicked. I died in my first life at the age of 19, with a fiance and a little girl, already three. Unfortunately lightning struck our house and strangely only hit me. Hmm. In the next life I only lived to be 37. Simple as that. Now you're saying I will only live to be 13! That's crazy talk!" I stared him down, and knew I had made my decision. "Take me home."

In seconds I was back in Cabin 3, Percy and Annabeth stroking my hair and gently controlling water onto me. I flung open my eyes, all of my memory still into my head. "Percy! I have an unfinished quest. I can't die in peace until it's finished."

Percy gave me a weird look, but I held up a hand. He shrugged. "Don't worry Nico. I'll go on the quest with you. Come on Annabeth-"

I interrupted him. "No, we need Thalia. This has to be the strongest team of children you can get. We need to "slay" a god."

CHAPTER 4

Percy gave me a look, as if saying I was completely crazy. "I'm serious. I was in the Underworld, and, I saw my old lives."

"Nico, you're acting completely crazy. I don't understand. You're saying you have other lives? How is that possible?" I personally thought Percy was smarter than this. Had he known nothing about reincarnation?

"Percy," Annabeth grabbed Percy's shoulder. "I think he's serious. You know that Luke tried for another life. What if in Nico's previous lives he died when partaking in an important quest?" Annabeth looked sincerely into Percy's eyes and gave him one quick nod. It was like they had some weird mind connection.

I only nodded in agreement with Annabeth. There was nothing to be said. The wind ripped through the empty door frame. I shivered, and almost regretted braking the door. Percy rushed to my side with his jacket out. I took it and slipped my arms through the holes. "Thanks," I mumbled.

After thinking about what I was going to say next, I managed, "Is this a good time to leave for Thalia?" I cocked my head to the left, and glanced over at Annabeth, who seemed to be scowling.

"What do you think Annabeth? Am I free to leave?" Percy asked, gently picking up Annabeth's and, and setting it back at her side.

Annabeth huffed out. "I don't know . . . We just met after the end of Summer. I don't want you to leave so soon!"

"I won't be leaving forever Annabeth. I'll always come back. I need to help out Nico. I can't let him find another Big Three Poseidon kid, I don't think that they want cyclopes." Percy shrugged, and I knew that he was thinking of Tyson.

"Great! Because we need to avenge Bianca's death. It was the gods fault. Well, Artemis', but anyway. You want to hear who we're after?" I sly smile crept it's way onto my face and I laughed evilly.

"Um . . . Do I?" Percy asked, looking a little horrified.

"Say goodbye Apollo." I laughed manically. Apollo was close enough to Artemis, wasn't he?

CHAPTER 5

(More coming soon!)

Last edited by Nico on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:24 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story   Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:18 pm

NOt bad. xD
Back to top Go down
albatross

Location : Well, I've been walking around this old and empty house.

PostSubject: Re: Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story   Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:27 pm

I like it! Keep writing!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story   Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:29 pm

--Thanks guys!--
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story   Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:29 pm

Nice.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story   Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:32 pm

--Wow! I wasn't expecting any comments!--
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story   Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:52 pm

Too bad! Rawr!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story   Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:27 pm

--I'm going to start writing on this, so be prepared for updates!--
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story   Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 8:05 am

Really good but confusing.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story   Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:39 am

I love it! :DD KEEP WRITING, NICO.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story   Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:08 pm

BLEH SHEH BLEH SHEH.

Okay, but I'm mainly focusing on my other story. (When life gets real)
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story   Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:12 pm

IT'S SO AWESOME NICO..... BUT STILL I'M CONFUSED :) KEEP WORKING ON IT! :)
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story   Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:33 pm

Nooo! Keep writing!
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story   Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:49 am

KEEEP WRITING ON BOTH OR I'LL CHOP YOUR HEAD....
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story   Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:32 pm

Fine, but I'm going to edit now, and write more later.
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story   Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:14 pm

OKAY I JUST NEED TO READ YOUR MASTERPIECES :O
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story   Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:09 pm

Okay. xD
Back to top Go down
Mishera

PostSubject: Re: Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story   Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:29 am

Wonder how the world would be when Nico catch Apollo. Poor him!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story   Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:33 am

PEOPLE ARE STILL COMMENTING YES.

I'm so embarrassed to be me right now. xD Never updating this story rofl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story   Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nico di Angelo: Son of Hades- Nico's FanFiction Story
Page 1 of 1