Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Caffine Climax's character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CarinaAnimeLover

Caffine Climax's character Empty
PostSubject: Caffine Climax's character   Caffine Climax's character I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:00 am

Name: Sakura Suzumiya
Age/Birthday: 14/ 5/23
God Parent: Athena
Mortal Parent: Hideki Suzumiya
Years in Camp: 2 months
Brief History: Sakura was born in San Fransisco, California and moved more and more east with her father. She had a pretty good life. She had a couple of best friends who she had to leave when she set off for CHB. She left for CHB alone and mangaged to survive.
Physical Appearance: Longish brown hair that is streaked with a few colors now and then. Big gray eyes. Pale skin that she tries to tan but just cant. She is thin and weak for reasons unknown
Personality: Sakura is usually nice and outgoing but with a few exeptions. When she get angry she wont really care about anything unless it's really important. When she's sad she likes to get into fights to get her mind off of anything that's bothering her. I don't suggest going near her when she's annoyed because she will hurt you. Bad.
Pets: None
Talents: None
Weapons: Bow and arrow
Other:Nope

Last edited by Caffine Climax on Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Caffine Climax's character   Caffine Climax's character I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:33 am

You need to elaborate more on his history and appearance and personality. As in at least four sentences long please.
Back to top Go down
CarinaAnimeLover

PostSubject: Re: Caffine Climax's character   Caffine Climax's character I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:42 am

Is it ok now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caffine Climax's character   Caffine Climax's character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caffine Climax's character
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: