Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS

Go down 
+9
Panama
selene
tethys
Zan
Colby
Baby Lex
jessica
Kendall
Boo Bunny
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:39 pm

Dani continued to yell. She needed someone's help. She yelled, Help, please! I'm injured and I think my friend is dead!" I managed to scoot closer to the infirmary, but only three inches closer.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:40 pm

Finally, Lisha bumped into someone. Shaking, she said, "I can't see! What do I do, what do I do?!" Sticky blood dripped down her face.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:40 pm

I walk over to the fallem girl. The pain had subsided. "What's wrong?" I crouch down in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:41 pm

~ The enemy is retreating. Anyone who is just joining in now are having the remnants of what has already occurred; basically only enemy demigods are left. So that's your scene. (:

I ran through the brittle branches, trying to avoid them but failing miserably. At least I hadn't missed the entire battle. As I looked around, the battle ground was stained with blood. There were a few enemy demigods here and there, and I did my best to zap the life out of them. "Stupid traitors." I muttered as I walked towards one, snapped my fingers as a loud thunder clap rang around the entire field, leaving just a small crisp of what used to be an enemy demigod. Well... that drained me out of most of my power. I could still annoy the little buggers by zapping them lightly. Which I did happily. I decided to go and aid everyone in the Infirmary, so I looked around for any injured demigods with a few other helpers. "If you're dead, don't say anything." I called out, my voice ringing with seriousness. It was strange, but I wasn't playing around. A string of voices rang up as well. I jogged over to the nearest one. It was Dani.

"Seriously, you should watch where you're going." I scolded her jokingly, helping her up. I saw her friend lying face down on the ground. I nudged her with my foot. "She dead?" I inquired hesitantly. "Let's get you to the Infirmary," I volunteered without waiting for an answer.

~ Gazimu, however short this battle may be, it was filled with a lot of action, and I'm sure if you were participating you would have felt content with how long it was. We're going to have a lot more in the future, and we'll give everyone a heads up - maybe some of those will be elongated, maybe some will not. But all will be packed with action on every page. It doesn't matter about quantity but quality, there was a lot of writing packed into each post as well. So maybe next time you can join us? (:
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:41 pm

Returning to the battlefield, Sam collected another wounded camper. He turned around and raced back to the infirmary.

Last edited by Inferno on Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Okay people, can you move it to the Infirmary in a bit?
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:44 pm

ooc:Pink Kitty look at the last post on the 5th page
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:45 pm

OOC: I need someone to guide my blind girl there, then DDx

Lisha was crying, which made her lose a lot of blood. The darkness she saw was frighting. Not like the comforting darkness of night, but a cold, endless pit of darkness. She gave a final wail, "PLEASE HELP ME! I THINK I'M BLINDED!"
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:45 pm

Dani say,[color:6439=ff3333] "My friend is dead and I'm injured." She kept muttering that. She started to crawl. Luckily she made it to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:47 pm

The Battle has ended. Great RP everyone, this was filled with a lot of action -- I hope you all had fun. If a character of yours or someone else's is injured, please continue the RP in the Infirmary. (: We're going to be having another Battle soon, so keep your eyes peeled for more information about that. (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4