Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS

Go down 
+9
Panama
selene
tethys
Zan
Colby
Baby Lex
jessica
Kendall
Boo Bunny
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Panama

Panama

Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:35 pm

I slammed my weapon through into a cyclopses stomach and watched it turn to dust. "Thats 4," I said keeping count of my kills as a hell hound bounded toward me. I slammed the spike into it's head."5. This is overwhelming. where'd all the monsters come from all of a sudden.

I dropped a limp body on the ground and watched as some child of Zeus killed one of my comrades. I ran towards her. "You think you can stand against the Titan's army and win. I'll have to prove you wrong," he said swinging his blade at her.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:36 pm

I follow Colby into the forest, spear electrified and ready to kill. "I'll take the tiny demigod," I tell her. Then I bound to the demigod that was on top of this boy. I take my weapon and stab the boy in the shoulder, through a chink in his armor. He collapses. I look at the CHB boy, then move onto a empousa.

I get up slowly, then stare at Zan. "Wow. I never knew you were the 'helpful' type." I smirk, then call out "Thanks!" as I try to run away to help fight. But my bad leg twists, and I fall again. "Shoot..." All the monsters and such were preoccupied, which was a good thing for me currently.

"Pain...back..." I look through my semi-closed eye slits at Renae. Then I black out again.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:38 pm

Emily O'Connor followed the older girl into the fight, her eyes blazing. Her blonde hair was put up and she looked fierce with her gray eyes deteremined. She shot her arrows into many directions. She killed endless rounds of monsters. "Gah." She mumbled when she was out. Emily was tackled into the dirt as her silver shirt tore. She was only eight, but she was smart and strong. She punched the demigod in the face and screamed bloody murder. She called for Ivy's help. Hopefully Ivy could hear her. The demigod spit blood into Emily's face as Emily whipped out a dagger with a handle carved from silver. She stabbed him in the jugular vein. Blood spurted everywhere. Emily's face was pretty much covered in blood. She shoved the dying demigod off. "Gerroff!" She exclaimed. He was pretty much useless. Now. Emily watched her mentor, Thalia charge into the battle with her bow and arrows. Thalia was legit.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:39 pm

OOC: Is he talking to me?

I slipped into a tree. I looked for direct targets. I had my arrows full of sleeping dust. I shot two enemy demigods and they immediately fell asleep. I also hit a harpie and cyclops.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:40 pm

Destiny, sepperatied from the main group, was in the mouth of a very large hellhound, She could move her hands, the only part of her that could control lighting. She buried was a fury. She twisted her arm from behind her back, hearing a crack of broken bones, adrinaline fueling her every move. She warpped her arms around its neck, before it could bite her again and with the last bit of her energy sent billons of watts of eletriacy into it's body. Blue sparks danced of both of them, As the hellhound turned to dust, Destiny fell onto the groud, sparks popping of her body. Unable to call for help. A evil demi-god walked up to her and kicked her in the ribs. checking to see if she was dead, laughing has he did.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:44 pm

"Can't keep going like this," I said as I killed a dracanae. I was sweating and panting. I was getting to tired to lift my blade and I was too far out to make it to a safe spot. "I need help!" I called out as another hell hound came at me.

ooc: hey Zan Ace is attacking you. hope you don't mind

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:45 pm

Zan watched Des hit the ground. "NO!!" She screamed, she couldn't let this happen. Des couldn't die. Zan sprinted to Des and screamed when she wasn't moving. No. No. No. This couldn't be happening. Zan carried Des's heavy body to the Infirmiry with one hand, abandoning the battle. No one, not even a monster came in Zan's path. Zan's eyes were glowing with raw power. Her arrow was still sticking out of her shoulder. Thunder boomed and rain started to fall, because of her tears. Yep, Zan was crying. A first.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:47 pm

Renae gasped and spotted Savanna making a big mistake. She yelled, "No stop. Don't!" She ran for Savanna.

Savanna tried to tackle the cyclops, but the cyclops snatched her up. The cyclops threw her against a rock. The rock was becoming blood-stained. Shelbie and Renae ran over. Renae took Savanna's pulse and said, "How can her heart-beat be that slow already?" Renae took out some nectar and poured it down Savanna's throat. She felt Savanna's neck bone and flinched. She started to cry for her friend and saw Shelbie was doing the same.

Savanna's neck hit the rock hard. She was bleeding on the rock. SHe could feel her heart-rate slow down fast. She would never know how her life would have turned out. At least she died trying. Renae stood up after taking Savanna's pulse again. She said, "She's gone. Our friend is gone. I'll take her to the infirmary so she'll be out of the way." Renae picked Savanna up and jogged out of the battlefield. She arrived at the arena
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:48 pm

I jump in and look at Steven. He was battling two hellhounds. I wield my double bladed bronze axe that I had made today. I nod at him, then swing. It takes out one hellhound by chopping it's head off; the other one transported into the darkness.

~ ^ Spencer.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:48 pm

I ran over to Steven. He was important to Amber. Couldn't let him die. "Dude, it'll be alright." I said, pulling him behind a tree.
Back to top Go down
ThinkingOfYou45

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:50 pm

I started running to the woods as soon as I heard the battle was starting. As I ran all I though was how stupid running into a battle with just my daggers is. I got there and I managed to pick up a bow off a body on the edge of the battle, I started shooting arrows into the crown of demigods and monsters. So many children that were unclaimed were in the mix, and I knew most of them before they went "missing." Then I ran out of arrows, and got snapped back into reality, were a demigod was charging me with a shield and a spear, and I only had a bow and a dagger.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:52 pm

"This is too much," I told Mavrick. I pulled an energy bar out of my pocket. It wasn't much but it would have to do. "Gotta keep fighting though," I say as my energy starts to return. I'd maybe be able to get closer to a larger group of our side, but I wouldn't get off the battle field with out help.

ooc:is Ace being ignored then
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:52 pm

Tyler and I were pulled into the Forest by Em and Kat, crashing through the bushes and brittle branches, the soft crunch of snow pounding in my ears. Immediately we spotted over one hundred monsters all approaching different demigods, and already a few dead. I spotted Jonah lying crushed into the ground. I took a short breath in. I turned to Emily, and took hold of her shoulders. "Don't die Em. Please." I whispered softly in her ear, embracing her tightly before rushing off to fight. Spotting a hellhound bounding towards me I groaned ignorantly. I had had enough of these stupid mutts today. Having all my anger build up in me from the past few days, I unleashed it out onto the hellhound. "Πνίξουν!" I yelled out at the black dog, vines springing up from the ground and twisting around the hellhound, growing thicker and thicker until it covered most every inch of the huge dog. Once the hellhound was covered, the vines began to grow closer to the mutt, strangling him. Finally a bright green glow appeared within the cracks of the vines, and when the plants dropped, the hellhound was no longer there; rather a cloud of dust.

I bounded right into the action, but not before turning to Kat and giving her a quick and light hug. It was weird, but I felt it was necessary. "Be careful and don't die, okay?" I asked her. "I promise I won't." I grinned foolishly and left her standing there as I ran head on towards a hydra. With fire engulfing me, I jumped up onto it's neck, riding it like a horse, burning the head with intense heat. Unfortunately, I was balanced quite precariously on it, and as soon as the hydra swung its heads with a lot of force, I was thrown off and crashed into a nearby tree, quite hard actually. I nearly blacked out. However I regained my sense of balance and got up, charging foolishly yet again into the hydra despite many shouts of warning. After that one shock I should have known better than to charge right back in. But of course I didn't; I was too caught up in the action. I quickly attempted to jump onto the hydra again, however it blast fire at me, causing me to fall backwards, smoldering. As I was fire resistant, it didn't hurt, but in order to keep myself resistant, I had to give off a lot of power; power that I didn't have. Normally it would have been easy, but after that first blow I couldn't concentrate. I was thrown off balance as the hydra drove its head into my stomach, causing me to smash into yet another tree, most likely causing an indent in the tree and my head, and everything went black.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:53 pm

Sam did not speak as he joined the battle, but his eyes and face blazed with intensity as he charged full tilt into combat with his Colt Commando rifle in hand and piecemeal armour jangling Without a word, he leveled his rifle and began to fire with speed and precision that could have rivaled an Apollo kid. One dracanae down, one hellhound vaporized, one blind Cyclops. That was the brutal efficiency in which he cut down the monsters swarming around the field, and none got near him.
In the middle of a quick reload, Sam spied a small group of Huntresses, lead by Thalia Grace, in the thick of combat. He turned his attention over there, shooting any monster they did not see.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:55 pm

I made mist swirl around the evil demigod, Ace. I ran up to Steven and fought with him. "Stay alive for Amber." I told him. I had to stay alive for Emma.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:55 pm

I stab a running demigod in the stomach with my now poison-tipped spear, and he sinks towards the floor. I look at the girl I was saving, and I smile at her. "Welcome." I then look back down at the almost dead ememy. I kick him in the head, and then I was sure he was dead. I run away to fight a hellhound.

I slowly get up and hobble off to the infirmary, eager to get out of the battle scene. My leg was bleeding profusely. "Ugh."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:00 pm

I stalked up behind the demigod attacking us, one of the kronos guys. I laughed at the guy even if he was bigger then me. He turned around quickly and swug at me with his sword. I smiled and blocked it, slashing a stabbing at him, then as we were close and pushing each other away with our swords, I picked up a leg and kicked him with my poisin spiked combat boots right between his armor. He weakened his grip then I took the advanged and slid the sword down the shaft of his treaten to cut his hands before flipping the sword out of his heads. He droped to the groud and cluathed his stoumach as the poisin from in him, the poisin I used. Scoparn and red berry.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:01 pm

Now, Shelbie was alone. She didn't have a friend to comfort her until Renae returned. Shelbie concentrated on the ocean. She charged the cyclops which was very dumb. She stabbed the cyclops repeatedly letting all her anger out. She was thrown away from the cyclops. She was in pain. She stood up and managed to run up to the monster and stabbed it watching it turn to dust. She opened one of her water bottles as water sprayed all over her body. She was a little better, but the water wasn't sea water so it didn't have a big effect. She engaged a battle with a hell hound. The hell hound scratched her left cheek and blood was coming out slowly. She stabbed the hell hound. She was still crying. She thought, Nothing will destroy me today. She stabbed the hell hound again and again and again. She turned it to dust.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:03 pm

The thought of Amber made me much more active. My body started heating up and I shot fire at near by Hydra. "I think I can do that," I tell Maverick as he attacked the Ares guy. "You take care of him, I'll keep you covered," I say as a hell hound jumps and I slam my pick into it.

I was suddenly engulfed in some weird whirl wind or something. "What the hell is this?" I say angrily looking around to see who caused it. "Come out and fight coward," I called.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:05 pm

Chris raced into combat, and began spraying bronze bullets into the crowds of monsters all around. He disintegrated at least a dozen within ten seconds of his arrival. "Hah! Who says guns aren't effective? Come on guys, push 'em back!"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:05 pm

"NO!" Emily screamed running over to her brother. Probably dead. Kat followed and gasped as she sucked back a sob. Tears leaked from her eyes as she dropped her sword. Emily flicked her arm out and slapped Kat. "Are you nuts?!" Kat shook her head and stooped to the ground. Only to stabbed in the back by an enemy demigod. Emily screamed in horror as Kat fell over dead. Emily whirled around and grabbed his knife from Kat's back. "Burn. In. Hell." Emily said stabbing him in the face. She left her brother and best friend with a kiss for each. She sprinted over to where Cody was. Tears streaming down her face. At least the enemy forces were retreating.

THE ENEMY FORCES WERE RETREATING.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:06 pm

I shot another arrow at an evil demigod. I could only get them if I shot from above. Then I noticed. Where's my brother Colby?

I threw my dagger, aiming for the kid's stomach. I made my mist stronger. I stopped using my power's for a moment. I backed away a few feet and stabbed a draconae.

I stabbed an evil demigod and kicked him in the stomach. I hit a cyclops with the hilt of my sword, then spun around him and kicked him down. I stabbed him in his neck. I threw my dagger at an evil demigod who was called Ace.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:09 pm

Shelbie's back was turned on a monster. She didn't know it was there. Renae apppeared. She screamed, "Shelbie watch out!" Just as Shelbie turned around the hell hound attacked. Two more came at her. Renae did her best to fight them. She stabbed them with Shelbie's sword. Finally they turned to dust. Shelbie was laying there dying. Renae moved her quickly and gave her some nectar and ambrosia. She poured water on Shelbie. Shelbie still had scratch marks on her face, but she looked better. Renae then picked Shelbie up and took her to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:11 pm

I start to fade away...the sounds of the battle fading from my ears. I take one last look at the world...or so I thought. I single ray of sunlight hits me, and I feel myself getting stronger. My tailbone, which I assume I broke, starts to feel better. I slowly stand up and retreat to the edges of the battlefield, careful not to get hurt again.

I throw my spear in the air and catch it, happy that they were retreating. I smile wide, but keep my sword ready. "Yes!"

I was watching from above in a tree the whole time, observing the enemy's tactics. I didn't wanna kill myself. I see Demi looking for someone, and when she looks up I wave at her. I mouth the words: Don't worry, I'm fine.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:11 pm

OOC: I was eating, so I couldn't post. Okay, so they were fighting the whole time--

The enemies started to scatter and leave. Mickey gave a hellhound a final jab. It whimpered, and joined it's other puppy friends. She stood with her held high. They would win. She was so happy.

Lisha was still warring with a empousa. She slashed it with her sword, but it only got angrier. With it's scythe, the empousa slashed at Lisha's face. Surprised, she didn't have time to dodge. Blood swelled up in her eyes, and her vision became blurry, slowly tranforming into a pure black. She couldn't see. Terrified more than she could imagine, she screamed, "HELP! I CAN'T SEE!"

Last edited by Tethys on Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS   Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking through the Forest; THE BATTLE STARTS
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next