Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Boredom at the Creek

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azn

Azn

Boredom at the Creek Empty
PostSubject: Boredom at the Creek   Boredom at the Creek I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:27 am

As I walked along the creek I shifted the water to my command. Spinning, turning, and swerving through the air I felt weak and fell into the water.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at the Creek   Boredom at the Creek I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:31 am

The beautiful, exotic, Greek originated-Riss had her nose buried in a book when she heard a splash. Her spine was erect in an instant and her book hit the ground with a thud. Her bow was out in a flash and she had an arrow notched. "Who's there?" She called with a tinge of fear. Could it be a monster lurking in the woods? She asked herself.
~Holy snot. You are huggable. xD
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at the Creek   Boredom at the Creek I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:51 am

I tried to get up, but I felt to weak so I raised my hand up for help. I coughed," Hi could you help?". Then I chuckled and felt a chill pass through me.
OOC: What hows that?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at the Creek   Boredom at the Creek I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:40 pm

Aryssa let her bow loosen as she jogged over to him. He was in the creek. "Vhy are you in the creek? You vill get a chill!" She scolded pulling him out.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at the Creek   Boredom at the Creek I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:46 pm

"I'm fine I'm son of Poseidon." I said floating in the water. She had some sort of an accent which was cool. Finally getting up I say, "I have a horrible sickness called boredom".
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at the Creek   Boredom at the Creek I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:48 pm

"Ah...a fatal one, no?" She asked while emitting a laugh like tinkling bells.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at the Creek   Boredom at the Creek I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:54 pm

"Hopefully not" I say standing. I smiled and shake the girls hand. "Name Leo".
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at the Creek   Boredom at the Creek I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:58 pm

[color=lavender]"Aryssa Heart, nice to meet you."[/color
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at the Creek   Boredom at the Creek I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:02 pm

"Nice to meet you too and nice name"I say stretching. "So wanna do anything?"I ask.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at the Creek   Boredom at the Creek I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:09 pm

"Uh...vell I vas going to head over to the deeper part of the woods to practice archery." She explained gesturing to her archer's outfit. Skin-tight blue thermal pants and a long sleeve henley crew cut shirt the same color. Over the pants were a pair of shorts and on her feet were boots with rubber soles perfect for running. She had on a vest with her quiver and thirty arrows stuck on her back.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at the Creek   Boredom at the Creek I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:26 pm

"Sounds good I'll join you" I say walking. I pulled out a card from my deck and chanted Greek words to make a glowing sword with an emerald inside.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at the Creek   Boredom at the Creek I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:34 pm

"Oh that's very...cool." She looked for the right word. Riss flipped her hood up and took out her bow. She put on her game face and sprinted off deeper into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at the Creek   Boredom at the Creek I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:39 pm

I followed her deeper into the woods and looked around for anything to hit.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at the Creek   Boredom at the Creek I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:57 pm

"Could you please make less noise?" Riss hissed as she dodged branches and vines agilely. Gods, they sounded like a herd of frickin' elephants.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at the Creek   Boredom at the Creek I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:40 pm

"Fine fine" I whisper walking lightly trying to to make a sound.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at the Creek   Boredom at the Creek I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:00 pm

I swear, he's trying to step on every branch and stick. Riss rolled her eyes and slung her bow on her back. She quickly scaled a tree and perched precariously on a thin branch. One of the thing about her weight was that she was small and agile. Fast and lightweight.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at the Creek   Boredom at the Creek I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:05 pm

Looking left from right I was on guard though I watched the floor as well so I wouldn't step on a branch. Making my self light weight I silently walk forward through the woods. Hearing a call from Yume I sprinted silently to my cabin knowing there's a problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at the Creek   Boredom at the Creek I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boredom at the Creek
Page 1 of 1