Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

This is What Happens When Zan Thinks

Go down 
+12
ChivanChang
jessica
Prince Hawk
jehowell
Colby
Dan
Luccy
Azn
tethys
Baby Lex
Boo Bunny
Zan
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should we go with Roxanne's idea?
No.
This is What Happens When Zan Thinks I_vote_lcap4%This is What Happens When Zan Thinks I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Yes.
This is What Happens When Zan Thinks I_vote_lcap96%This is What Happens When Zan Thinks I_vote_rcap
 96% [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

This is What Happens When Zan Thinks Empty
PostSubject: This is What Happens When Zan Thinks   This is What Happens When Zan Thinks I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:09 pm

Alright people, I was thinking...(no my brain did not implode xD) And I'm bored with this site. Before the war (in the books) there was no big three children at all and before the war, since this site takes place in the 4th book, before the war CHB was tense. Like ubertense. NONE OF US ARE TENSE. Rawr. So I was thinking that we should make the site take place during the war and have, like, weekly invasions or have the enemy infiltrate us every once in a while. People could play monsters and stuff and some demigods (naturally) will have to die. It's a good way to keep us entertained. Cause the admins can always spring up a random invasion. We could make a new forum in CHB titled, "Battlefield" or somethin' like that. I mean, I dunno 'bout you guys, but I'm bored with all the random beach hookups and occasional fights at the arena. WHO IS WITH ME?!

Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: This is What Happens When Zan Thinks   This is What Happens When Zan Thinks I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:10 pm

Lol Sure. I'll bring back Ana and have her die (You don't hear that everyday now do ya?) and then bring back my new Athena chick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is What Happens When Zan Thinks   This is What Happens When Zan Thinks I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:11 pm

That sounds so epic, I'm totally for it. xD
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: This is What Happens When Zan Thinks   This is What Happens When Zan Thinks I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:13 pm

Yesh. Epicness. But it also involves alot of planning.
PERFECT FOR CHILDREN OF ATHENA.
Besides, Zan Michaels has been studying Revolutionary War tacts.
They need like, new gear. And thermal stuff for the cold.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: This is What Happens When Zan Thinks   This is What Happens When Zan Thinks I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:14 pm

I love that idea. I wanna kill off Colby and Cody. Maybe Cole. I LOVE THAT IDEA.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: This is What Happens When Zan Thinks   This is What Happens When Zan Thinks I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:15 pm

AW YEAH.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: This is What Happens When Zan Thinks   This is What Happens When Zan Thinks I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:16 pm

I think Nay and Dylan should die.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: This is What Happens When Zan Thinks   This is What Happens When Zan Thinks I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:16 pm

I love the idea! Usually, the characters have just been hanging out and doing random things in camp. Now, if everyone agrees, we'll have some type of plot~
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: This is What Happens When Zan Thinks   This is What Happens When Zan Thinks I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:17 pm

AND YOU CAN BRING BACK ANY DEMIGODS FROM THE PAST IF YA WANT. Like we should call for reinforcements. Like any older demigods. (I had really bad insomnia last night)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is What Happens When Zan Thinks   This is What Happens When Zan Thinks I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:18 pm

I like death.
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

PostSubject: Re: This is What Happens When Zan Thinks   This is What Happens When Zan Thinks I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:19 pm

....I WORSHIP YOU!!!
In all seriousness it's a great idea I'm up for it.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: This is What Happens When Zan Thinks   This is What Happens When Zan Thinks I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:20 pm

XD Isn't it weird that we're planning which of our characters WILL DIE??? LOL.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: This is What Happens When Zan Thinks   This is What Happens When Zan Thinks I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:25 pm

Amazing idea. There is more dating than dying going on right now. xD
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: This is What Happens When Zan Thinks   This is What Happens When Zan Thinks I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:34 pm

Question: Would there be a burial shroud burning for those who died during battle?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: This is What Happens When Zan Thinks   This is What Happens When Zan Thinks I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:55 pm

I guess we could make a few forums. Ima wait until I get about...15 or more votes to really start planning the first invasion.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: This is What Happens When Zan Thinks   This is What Happens When Zan Thinks I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:31 pm

Hmm... an interesting point you bring up Zan (along with everyone else.) Personally I'm all for it, so long as we have adequate time for planning and stuff that's necessary for this. Possibly the admins could make a few new forum sections such as the one mentioned previously by Alex; a burial ground/shrine/shroud. And one mentioned by Zan which would be the Battlefield.

However, as to the Battlefield, perhaps we could tweak something within the Labyrinth entrance and have that be one main battle ground. And we could add a few others along the way, it really depends on how you all feel about it.

I'm having a tough time deciding who to kill off, if any of mine die. Perhaps Jonah...? I seldom RP with him so I doubt he'll be missed much to an extent. It would be extraordinarily devastating if I killed off Cody... so I won't do that.

So... we just need a few more votes to make sure everyone's on the same page. I'm certainly in favor of it. (:
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: This is What Happens When Zan Thinks   This is What Happens When Zan Thinks I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:52 pm

I love you Dan!! xD Haha...you should kill off Jonah. And Tyler. Tyler because not everyone gets to live. I was thinking about seriously injuring Emily.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: This is What Happens When Zan Thinks   This is What Happens When Zan Thinks I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:53 pm

I'm gonna hurt Carmen. A little.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: This is What Happens When Zan Thinks   This is What Happens When Zan Thinks I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:56 pm

Can Zan accidently shoot her? Kidding. xD
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: This is What Happens When Zan Thinks   This is What Happens When Zan Thinks I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:56 pm

SURE. CABIN LEADER VS. CABIN LEADER.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: This is What Happens When Zan Thinks   This is What Happens When Zan Thinks I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:37 pm

ZanTheEagle wrote:
I love you Dan!! xD Haha...you should kill off Jonah. And Tyler. Tyler because not everyone gets to live. I was thinking about seriously injuring Emily.

Sure; sounds reasonable enough. I think I'll make Tyler die heroically: Perhaps he'll be wounded in battle and be taken to the Infirmary, where he's fed ambrosia, nectar, and medicine, and (gasp) it won't be enough, and so slowly but surely, his life begins to fade away. (dramatic pause)

As for Jonah, he'll just randomly drop dead of his own accord. LOL just kidding. He'll probably be shot with an arrow or something similar/of the like and fall down, dying. I'm not much of a fan of death... but I'll play along for this.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: This is What Happens When Zan Thinks   This is What Happens When Zan Thinks I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:01 am

I don't really think I'd want to kill my charre I have now, maybe ingure them, but I'd bring back Arron, Ethan, Katlyn, Kyira. Let them fight too. I guess that works.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: This is What Happens When Zan Thinks   This is What Happens When Zan Thinks I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:03 am

I think this would be an awesome idea.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: This is What Happens When Zan Thinks   This is What Happens When Zan Thinks I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:20 am

This is what happens when Zan thinks.
What, we all die? LOL, yes I am all for this, action is good especially for this site now.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: This is What Happens When Zan Thinks   This is What Happens When Zan Thinks I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:54 am

Tyler...oh poor Kat. She really likes him. Well looks like she has no reason to live.
-starts to form an idea as to how Kat will die-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is What Happens When Zan Thinks   This is What Happens When Zan Thinks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is What Happens When Zan Thinks
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next