Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Why Am I So Tired? {PRIVATE!}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Why Am I So Tired? {PRIVATE!} Empty
PostSubject: Why Am I So Tired? {PRIVATE!}   Why Am I So Tired? {PRIVATE!} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:58 pm

I dangle my bare toes in the clear-watered creek, contrast to the dirty Sound. I always wondered why the Camp water was clear- like the Carribean- and outside the camp, the water was dirty and muddy. Hm. Well, anyway, I was bored. I idlely wave my hand, a leaf flies off the tree and into my extended hand. I squeeze it, and it disappears. I sigh. "Why does it seem like there is noting to do?" I tuck a lock of my jet black hair behind my ear and stare off into New York. Newark, the place where I grew up, wasn't that far away from here. Not that I wanted to go back and see my aunt. She was probably dead, anyways, just like my dad.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Why Am I So Tired? {PRIVATE!}   Why Am I So Tired? {PRIVATE!} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:56 pm

I sat opposite of the lake behind a large oak tree. In hearing someone's voice, I rose from the soft blanket of snow, my body tense. Pivoting on my heel smoothly, my eyes swept across the area, surveying my surroundings. My eyes locked on a solitary girl, looking somewhat close to my age, with pitch black hair.

Reluctantly, I stepped from the concealment of the oak tree, my eyes averted to the girl. I guess she was pretty. More so than any other I've seen yet. Yeah. Pretty.

Silently approaching her, my feet barely audible against the crunch of the snow, I scratched the back of my neck absently. Might as well make small talk, much as I hated it.

"Er, hey." I greeted her, somewhat more exuberantly than I had intended to. Gods, she was even prettier up close. My pale blue eyes locked on hers. "Name's Adam." I introduced myself wearily, admittedly forgetting my name for a second. "Son of the God of Pain and Sarcasm. Don't worry, I don't bite. Yet." I said, loosening up and chuckling softly, running a long nimble hand through my midnight black hair, which glowed subtly in the light from the clouds courtesy of the barely distinguishable silver streaks hidden within the mop of hair on my head.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Why Am I So Tired? {PRIVATE!}   Why Am I So Tired? {PRIVATE!} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:12 pm

I turn around and see a cute boy who called himself Adam. I laugh at his joke. "Kaitlin." I look into his eyes, my green connecting with his blue. "Daughter of Hecate. Goddess of magic. Woo." I smirk and stand up. My Eminem t-shirt and my black Rock and Republic sweatshirtnfalls back down past my waist. For whatever reason, they always seem longer when I stand then when I sit.

Anyway, I smile at this cute boy. My hair starts to get dotted by the white snowflakes that fall from the heavens. I run my hand through it, clearing it from any loose snowflakes. I concentrate, and my hood of my sweatshirt flips up without me touching it. I shrug and smirk. "Yeah. I can do...that...stuff."
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Why Am I So Tired? {PRIVATE!}   Why Am I So Tired? {PRIVATE!} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:50 am

I raised my eyebrows slightly. I don't get impressed often, much less by some daughter of Hecate, but somehow this girl triggered something that I didn't understand. Shaking my head swiftly, I cleared the thought from my head.

"Well, er, I would show you what I could do," I began hesitantly, unsure of what direction to take on this little conversation, "But, erm, I'd rather not hurt you." I concluded, rubbing the back of my neck, my pale blue eyes flitting to hers once again. "Well anyway, nice to meet you Kaitlin." I said, a slight hesitant grin spreading across my face.

I've never particularly gotten into avid conversations with any other campers, with the exception of a select few who I generally keep close to me. It was times like these where I really would like to be solitary and think for a while, however now that Kaitlin was here, non-solitude didn't really bother me much.

"So, we're supposed to be having an intrusion sometime soon. Some kid of Athena was all ecstatic about it." I muttered the last part, chuckling softly. "He was all like, 'OH MY GOD. I'VE CALCULATED THE TRAJECTORY OF THE ANGLE THAT THE LABYRINTH IS LOCATED AT, AND MY READINGS SAY THAT IF WHAT I'M SAYING MAKES NO SENSE, THAN THERE MUST BE AN INTRUSION COMING!'" I imitated the snobby Athena kid in a strangled voice. Then I broke off, laughing quite the amount.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Why Am I So Tired? {PRIVATE!}   Why Am I So Tired? {PRIVATE!} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:50 am

I laugh. Not a normal laugh. A laugh that brings tears to my eyes. I collect myself and smile. "You got that spot on. I think they're all like that," I smile at the corner of my mouth. "But anyway, they're smart. So if they say there's gonna be an invasion, watch out, y'know?" I tuck a lock of my hair behind my ear again. "Not to be, like, depressing or anything."
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Why Am I So Tired? {PRIVATE!}   Why Am I So Tired? {PRIVATE!} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:43 pm

"Yes, because I totally sense that whole depressing vibe from you." I said sarcastically. Heck, she was pretty vibrant. Not even close to that whole depression suicidal vibe. No, definitely not. "But you might have a point. I could finally put my powers to use. I've been itching to cause someone pain, but not in a creepy or serial killer way."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Why Am I So Tired? {PRIVATE!}   Why Am I So Tired? {PRIVATE!} I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:15 pm

I smirk. "Yeah, because I totally sense the serial killer vibe from you," I say, repeating what he said to me but changing the words. I nudge him playfully. "Seriously." I look down at my black Chuck Taylors now dotted with white specks. "Well, at least I can set my sword to poison tipped."
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Why Am I So Tired? {PRIVATE!}   Why Am I So Tired? {PRIVATE!} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:32 pm

I raise my eyebrows in question. "Why? You planning to kill me with a poison tipped sword?" I rolled my eyes jokingly. "Yeah, don't think that's gonna happen any time soon." I grinned slightly. It was strange talking to a demigod who wasn't particularly in my tight-knit friends group. Generally I stick to the shadows unless something's mandatory, but speaking to a demigod who wasn't particularly within my tight-knit group of friends... well, it was strange. That's just being frank.

I went cross eyed for a few moments as a puffy snowflake fell daintily onto the tip of my nose. "Ugh, I hate the snow." I grumbled, stuffing my hands into my sweatshirt pockets to shield them from the icy snowflakes. "Makes everything freezing. I mean no offense to Khione or anything but... yeah." I concluded rather lamely.

Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Why Am I So Tired? {PRIVATE!}   Why Am I So Tired? {PRIVATE!} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:00 pm

I zipper up my sweatshirt, it now looking spotted with all the tiny specks of white. "Yeah. I hate it too. I don't really like hot weather, but the cold's not that better." I stare at him. He was cute. And I was an anorexic pale-skinned freak. Anyway, I study him, but I try not to make it obvious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Am I So Tired? {PRIVATE!}   Why Am I So Tired? {PRIVATE!} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Am I So Tired? {PRIVATE!}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: