Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Advertisement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demikoro

Advertisement Empty
PostSubject: Advertisement   Advertisement I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:35 pm

ENLIST

Wanted.
Good Fighters and medical units

Lasting control, the new haven for the army, is the last hope for an army called Control. The name of the base is Helio-803 it was originally used before as a training and testing facility for the Armed forces of Control but has been desolated. A single sergeant named John Demikoro Sniper has now reopened the base and is planning an attack against the greatest threat to ever come to the world. DGRSA a company that specialize in medical and robotic advancements for war, has almost succeeded at taking over the world. Join the army of control to help take down this threat to the world. Anyone is able to enlist. We need your support! Click the above link to register and help in the fight against the a common enemy.
Back to top Go down

Advertisement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisement   Advertisement I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:32 pm

Hey Demikoro, if I may, I'd like to redirect you to this thread - which is set aside for advertising - for future reference.

Anyways, that's a pretty cool concept. xD
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Advertisement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisement   Advertisement I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 9:30 am

This is a place for suggestions for the site; not suggestions for people to join something. This topic belongs in the "Other Forums" topic in the chat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Advertisement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisement   Advertisement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advertisement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: