Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Characters --- Templates and Related Things (MUST READ)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Characters --- Templates and Related Things (MUST READ) Empty
PostSubject: Characters --- Templates and Related Things (MUST READ)   Characters --- Templates and Related Things (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:54 pm

CREATING A CHARACTER

[S T E P 1]
Make a new topic in the Rules&Joining area. Name it along the lines of "Guest's Characters". Try keeping all of your characters under one topic.

[S T E P 2]
Copy and paste one of the following templates into your newly made topic.

[T E M P L A T E S]
Half-Bloods
Name: First and Last Name
Age/Birthday:
Claimed: Yes or No
Mortal Family: First and Last Name/s
Years in Camp:
Brief History: At least 4 sentences. Be sure to include details!
Physical Appearance: At least 4 sentences. Be sure to include details!
Personality: At least 4 sentences. Be sure to include details!
Fatal Flaw:
Pets:
Talents:
Weapons:
Year-Round or Summer:
Other:

Nymphs
Name:
Age/Birthday:
Brief History:
Tree Type/Physical Appearance:
Personality:
Talents:
Weapons:
Other:

Satyrs
Name:
Age/Birthday:
Brief History:
Physical Appearance:
Personality:
Talents:
Weapons:
Other:

You can modify this template, but try to keep the basics.

[S T E P 3]
After you copy and paste it, fill it out!

[S T E P 4]
Wait for an admin (Emily/Emzan/Em, Dan, Inaniloquist, or Crispy Bacon) to approve your character.

[S T E P 5]
Roleplay!

Character Related
Big Three, Hera, Hestia, Artemis, and Titan Demigods
You are allowed to have ONE Big Three or Titan demigod, but there are things you must to. You have to PM one of the four admin either a basic outline or the full form of your Big Three/Titan demigod. To get it accepted, you must have over 500 posts, be registered for over a week, and be an active member. A Titan or Big Three demigod cannot be your first character. Also, Hera and Hestia are off-limits for demigods. They are both Maiden Goddesses. For Artemis, you cannot have a demigod from Artemis, but you can have a hunter (no limits to that, just remember that no males can be hunters).

Roleplaying Before Accepted
Roleplaying BEFORE your character is approved is unacceptable. If you disobey this rule, serious consequences will be given.

***If you have noticed, certain letters have been underlined. If you pet them together in order, they form a word. To get your character accepted, you must PM an admin the word. If you have, make sure to write something after/before your character template stating that you did.***

Last edited by Jack&Sally on Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Characters --- Templates and Related Things (MUST READ)   Characters --- Templates and Related Things (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:55 pm

I was gonna use your name in my topic...but I figured you'd be like, "Bish! That's mah name!"
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Characters --- Templates and Related Things (MUST READ)   Characters --- Templates and Related Things (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:06 pm

xD I used the code... again.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Characters --- Templates and Related Things (MUST READ)   Characters --- Templates and Related Things (MUST READ) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:08 pm

Freaking epic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Characters --- Templates and Related Things (MUST READ)   Characters --- Templates and Related Things (MUST READ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Characters --- Templates and Related Things (MUST READ)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: