Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Cabin Leader Cody's Room

Go down 
+2
Boo Bunny
Dan
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

Cabin Leader Cody's Room Empty
PostSubject: Cabin Leader Cody's Room   Cabin Leader Cody's Room I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:52 pm

I reclined back on my soft bed in the separate room in the Demeter Cabin, twirling my finger in the air, making different colored plants bloom and then diminish. A soft glow came from a slight moonlace flower, stationed directly in front of the window so it would receive all of the moonlight when Artemis decided to come out.

I had redecorated a bit, not so much as to tear down wallpaper or anything drastic, but just so that the flowers and plants were switched with fresher ones which flourished more healthily in the Winter rather than in the other seasons. It was a room filled with simplicity and opportunity, and I pondered how I was going to decorate. The room was considerably large, courtesy of the Hephaestus kids for making it larger than it appears from the outside, with just a few necessities that were spread out on my bed unevenly and disorderly, not even set up yet. The bed was covered in different sorts of velvety green shadings for the coverings: very subtle light green sheets, a darker colored grass green quilt, and a brighter green (however, not so bright as to hurt anyone's eyes) blanket folded neatly at the foot of the bed, along with pure white fluffed-up pillows.

The section for different flowers and plants in the room was stationed right by a window which was hidden from the outside, so that light could filter in without any Hermes kids seeing what was inside the room (or so that they could steal something, for that matter). The floor was carpeted with a soft-ish colored green tile, yet it was somewhat bouncy, courtesy of one of the more rare plants found by a previous Cabin Leader.

There was a cream colored dresser off to the side, not filled with any clothes yet, but I was going to get to that sooner or later, along with different drawers alongside of my bed. Altogether, the room was very simple but nice, and I liked it a lot -- I was definitely glad I was moving in here.

Disregarding the thoughts of redecorating slightly for a moment, I heard a subtle knock on the door. "Come in, door's open." I said without looking up to see who it was. Reluctantly, I got up from the comfortable bed in order to greet whoever it was formally, rather than have the demigod see me lying on my bed lazily. Thankfully the room's ceiling had been expanded from previous years, so anyone who was as tall as Tyler would be able to fit.

Last edited by Dan on Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Cody's Room   Cabin Leader Cody's Room I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:57 pm

I walked into the Demeter Cabin Leaders room. "Hey there, Welcome to the life of a Cabin Leader!" I said. I gave him a fist bump.

I made it a Sticky.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Cody's Room   Cabin Leader Cody's Room I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:56 pm

"Hey Carmen." I said, my eyebrows raised in amusement as I fist bumped back. "And thanks." I said, chuckling. My soft gaze turned to a light hearted suspicion. "Just don't pull anything funny around here." I said, a grin on my face.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Cody's Room   Cabin Leader Cody's Room I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:58 pm

"Especially not on him." Emily said blinking as she slid into the room.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Cody's Room   Cabin Leader Cody's Room I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:25 pm

I grinned as I walked over to Emily, giving her a quick hug. "Hey Em." I greeted her, looking down at her intently. "What brings you here, other than for back up from Carmen?" I inquired, chuckling softly as I jabbed my thumb behind my shoulder at Carmen.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Cody's Room   Cabin Leader Cody's Room I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:37 pm

I start to walk into Cody's room, wanting to see his room. I see that there are people in there and I wave sheepishly at Cody. I stand in the doorway, unsure of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Cody's Room   Cabin Leader Cody's Room I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:41 pm

Flitting my eyes from Emily to Cody who was standing awkwardly in the doorway, I grinned. "Hey, come on in." I invited him gratefully, waving him inside. "What's up, Cody?" I inquired, a warm glint in my eye.

~I have to get going, but just a note -- I updated the appearance and details of the room. (: Have fun RPing... I'll be back later.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Cody's Room   Cabin Leader Cody's Room I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:46 pm

I shrug. "Nothing much..." I shift one crutch over a bit.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Cody's Room   Cabin Leader Cody's Room I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:05 pm

Linking my arm through Cody's I watched all the people. "I was here, 'cause can't a girlfriend see her own boyfriend on occasions?" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Cody's Room   Cabin Leader Cody's Room I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:14 pm

I smile as I hobble over to sit on a chair. "Nice room ya have here..."
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Cody's Room   Cabin Leader Cody's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:19 am

"Of course Emily. On occasion." I smiled, laughing. I raised an eyebrow towards Cody's crutches. "How're the legs feeling?" I inquired, walking with Emily at my side to my bed. "While you're here, you guys need to help me unpack everything." I chuckled softly. "If any of you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Cody's Room   Cabin Leader Cody's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:23 am

I get up. "Okie dokie. Whaddya need help with?"
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Cody's Room   Cabin Leader Cody's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:53 pm

I waved my hand to my bed. "Just all of these plants, sweatshirts, and stuff." I grinned. "Just careful with your leg, kay?" I said, being careful about Cody's crutches. I walked over to my bed and picked up a bunch of plants and carried them over to the space I had cleared specifically for growth stuff.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Cody's Room   Cabin Leader Cody's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:14 pm

I pick up a pile of sweatshirts and bring them over to the dresser. I open each drawer one by one and stuff the sweatshirts in. Among them, I spot a corner of a green shirt. Skeptical, I pull it out. It was my Eminem concert t-shirt. I smirk at Cody. "Why was MY shirt with YOUR things?"
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Cody's Room   Cabin Leader Cody's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:07 pm

I raise my eyebrows in amusement. "How am I supposed to know?" I said, a grin spreading across my face. "In any scenario, I'm not particularly a fan of Eminem... I mean his songs are alright, but not really in favor of all the hype about going green. More like hating the entire world." I chuckled as I walked over to the cabinet with some other sweatshirts in my hand, and snatched the Eminem shirt out of his hands just to chuck it in his face, laughing.

I walked back over to Emily's side. "How do you like the new room?" I said quietly, gesturing to the entire area. "Pretty nice right?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Cody's Room   Cabin Leader Cody's Room I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:23 am

Emily was trying hard to not think about everything bad that could go down in here... "Well it's alright. You need a couple..." She didn't finish her thought.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Cody's Room   Cabin Leader Cody's Room I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:01 pm

"A couple..." I said, my voice droning off softly into her ear. "A couple what, Em? I'm not particularly good at reading minds, I thought I told you that before." I chuckled softly, giving her a tight embrace.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Cody's Room   Cabin Leader Cody's Room I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:53 pm

"Nevermind." She said looking up at him with big green eyes.

~At least I think their green...xD
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Cody's Room   Cabin Leader Cody's Room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:36 pm

I looked down at her, my expression softening. However there still lay a small blot of curiosity on my face. "What is it?" I whispered softly. My eyes swept the room. Nothing seemed particularly out of order. I hoped. I wasn't that great at judging appearance. Except for Emily's.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Cody's Room   Cabin Leader Cody's Room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:40 pm

She chewed the bottom of her lip. "Oh nothin'."
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Cody's Room   Cabin Leader Cody's Room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:44 pm

My face stood rigid. "Fine, be that way." I said, smiling, nudging her gently. "I have to go hang some posters up for battle helpers and things like that, since we have an impending Kronos attack." I said. "And when that comes, please do me a favor and don't die."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Cody's Room   Cabin Leader Cody's Room I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:55 pm

"Well...that means I should probably round up my siblings and hit the armory." She said sighing. She was real nervous about the impending attack. "I heard Kronos wasn't going to be there. I heard it was just a bunch of monsters and enemy demigods." She put her arms around his waist and hugged him closer. As if they wouldn't see each other again.
Back to top Go down
thienthy

thienthy

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Cody's Room   Cabin Leader Cody's Room I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:08 am

Lily looked outside the door. She was holding a plant pot that held a small January Jasmine Bush that was blooming. She gulped. She was a little nervous of giving him his congratulations gift for becoming cabin leader. She nervously knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
kidhunter101

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Cody's Room   Cabin Leader Cody's Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:28 pm

"Okay," I thought, "My mom is Persephone, Goddess of springtime. Just what every boy wants as their powers. Does she even have a cabin here? Will anyone even accept me as a person?"
Back to top Go down
kidhunter101

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Cody's Room   Cabin Leader Cody's Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 4:00 pm

I walk in very slowly and nervously. "Hi," I say, "I'm Archer. Chiron told me to come and talk to Cabin Leader Cody."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Cody's Room   Cabin Leader Cody's Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cabin Leader Cody's Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: