Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A question I have!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shepherd

Shepherd

A question I have! Empty
PostSubject: A question I have!   A question I have! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:00 pm

How do you do those spoiler biographies and pictures? I'm eager to know peaces I don't want my charries picture to take up much space.

Such as this one:

A question I have! Goodlooking2 <-Xerxes Lindivari
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

A question I have! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question I have!   A question I have! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:12 pm

Please, use like proper English and grammar, because I only know that you want a spoiler and you have a question. And, next time, questions go in chat.
Back to top Go down

A question I have! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question I have!   A question I have! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:26 pm

If I properly understood what you asked (O.O), the BBcode for spoilers would be:

Code:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

And yes, make sure to post your questions in Chat from now on. ;]

On a side note, you should also feel free to private message anybody if you have any questions - we're pretty friendly here. ESPECIALLY ME, PM ME, I LOOOVE RANDOM PMs. >3<
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

A question I have! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question I have!   A question I have! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:23 pm

"I think I understand your question a little bit. If you want to know how to put things in a spoiler, then you highlight what you want in the spoiler and then you click on others and click on spoilers. You can also just type in the code that Crispy put in her post. I hop I have answered your question. I agree with Crispy about the PMing and even if you didn't PM someone you should put this in the chat area. Thank-you!" I say in a understandable 6 year-old way. Then I think, that's a lot to say for a six year-old.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A question I have! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A question I have!   A question I have! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A question I have!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: