Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Practicing With Exceptional Power.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Practicing With Exceptional Power. Empty
PostSubject: Practicing With Exceptional Power.   Practicing With Exceptional Power. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:36 pm

I walked into the Arena with the dagger I borrowed from my friend in the Athena Cabin. My sister had been given one from the same person. I wasn't one for sword fighting, but you have to practice. Something about me and my sister. Together, but only together we can make darkness go half a mile away from us in every direction. It's very useful in battle. I stop in the middle of the Arena, sigh, and turn to Janice, "Are you ready."

I sigh when I walk into the Arena. I didn't like sword fighting, but I was exceptional at it. My sister was more of an Archery girl herself. We stopped in the middle of the Arena and both of us sigh. AFter my sister speaks, I say, "Yeah, I guess I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
ChivanChang

PostSubject: Re: Practicing With Exceptional Power.   Practicing With Exceptional Power. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:46 pm

The blade tore through the weak material of straw as Riley swung his weapon straight down the target dummy. The aftermath was pretty apparent, a tore was seen between the straw. Riley sighed. Another ruined. So early in the day, too. He needed something real. Something that can fight back. A challenge. He threw the sword to his side, turning his back from the training grounds, taking his leave.

Riley let out a annoyed expression. He was told the arena would be empty. That he wouldn't need to deal with little kids with their little daggers. How very wrong he was and how sorry he will be in a few minutes. He didn't recognize the girls, but then again, he wasn't the social type. He remembered few names of people around the camp. He didn't care about others, what was the point?

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Practicing With Exceptional Power.   Practicing With Exceptional Power. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:56 pm

I looked over at a teenage boy obviously a child of Ares. I turn back to Melody. I say, "Right, the fight." I then laughed because I didn't mean to make it rhyme. I swung my dagger at Melody with power. I knew the only think she was good at was offense. How very wrong I was. She almost flipped me from the force of the block, good thing I had lots of force on my dagger as well. I sneer, "Nice try sis.'"

I tried to flip her when I blocked her swing. No such luck. She had said, "Nice try sis.'" I wasn't trying to be nice. I was trying to practice. I had exceptional power, but I wasn't very good with a sword, much less a dagger. I say, "Oh sis' I'm just getting started." Truthfully that was my hardest blow. I swing my dagger awkwardly at her and of course she blocked my hit.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Practicing With Exceptional Power.   Practicing With Exceptional Power. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:48 pm

I lay back on the bench and watch the fights. I was no paifist but I did not enjoy fighting either. I came here to watch and play little mental games or sometimes pranks. I liked pranks.
Anyway... I digress and have forgotten my point...
I see three people in the arena. One who had been slashing dummies for the past while and two new-comers. Whether they were new the camp or not I did not know but they just came into the arena. They were practicing with each other but it was quite one sided. perhaps I could even the odds...
I cast a little charm and suddenly there are three of the losing girl on three sides of the other, surrounding her.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Practicing With Exceptional Power.   Practicing With Exceptional Power. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 3:14 am

I was surprised. I screamed. At the same time we say, "Ahh, there's well there's quadruple!" We both laughed and then went back to our surprised looks.

~Who were you talking to?
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Practicing With Exceptional Power.   Practicing With Exceptional Power. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:53 am

OOC: I wasn't talking to anyone.

I take the two illusions and change them. With a swirl of darkness and smoke they turn into two huge, muscled men carrying maces as big as their body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practicing With Exceptional Power.   Practicing With Exceptional Power. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practicing With Exceptional Power.
Page 1 of 1