Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Oh Gods, another set of Twins?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Oh Gods, another set of Twins? Empty
PostSubject: Oh Gods, another set of Twins?   Oh Gods, another set of Twins? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:16 pm

Laying on a bunk bed were two girls who looked...Well, identical! The whole bunk was covered in stickers, some girly, some scene. The girl on the top who had longer hair had her nose buried in a book, flipping pages every 2 minutes. "I'm hungry..." Stella whispered quickly into a tin can telephone. Kinsley, who was on the bottom, took her earbuds out and whispered back. "Same here! I'm starving!" She laughed, crossing her legs and looking at the bottom of the top bunk.

Thank goodness there was one cabin for the children of Muses, the twins would have been distraught for life if they were separated! In one corner of the room, which was covered in glow in the dark... Stickers? On the wall. They seemed to glow at the slightest touch and were hovering in the air. A telescope was right next to the window and a few bunk beds. On another, there were acting masks and lots of funny things. There were lots of sad stuff, too. There were other corners, full of well-decorated bunks and there were also beds in the middle where people can... Er... Sleep together. OR be with their siblings.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Oh Gods, another set of Twins?   Oh Gods, another set of Twins? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:37 pm

Trinity and I walked into the Hera Cabin, just because. I saw a boy in the cabin, and a girl who looked alike. Twins? Like us? I wanted to say something, but didn't want to. I was feeling in a shy mood.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Oh Gods, another set of Twins?   Oh Gods, another set of Twins? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:43 pm

Another set of identical twins came in. They both looked shy, like Stella. "Hey there! 'Nother set of twins, eh?" Kinsley grinned, running over to them and waving a bit. As for Stella, she just pushed the book up closer to her face and started ignoring them, trying not to draw attention to herself.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Oh Gods, another set of Twins?   Oh Gods, another set of Twins? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:46 pm

I smiled. "Yeah! I'm Taylor Harrison, and this is my sister, Trinity!" I said. Kinsley seemed like my type of friend.

I shrugged away, seeing another girl up reading. She seemed like I would be in this kind of situation.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Oh Gods, another set of Twins?   Oh Gods, another set of Twins? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:50 pm

~I have to take a shower, be back in 15-20 minutes
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Oh Gods, another set of Twins?   Oh Gods, another set of Twins? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:55 pm

OOC: K.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Oh Gods, another set of Twins?   Oh Gods, another set of Twins? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:35 pm

Kinsley smiled and nodded, putting her arm around Taylor's neck, leading her around the cabin and showing her everything. "I'm a daughter of Thalia, not the person, but the muse! My twin's a daughter of Urania." She spoke as quickly as she thought, telling her jokes every now and then. Meanwhile, Stella hung out with Trinity, the quieter one. "Uh. Hi. I'm Stella." She shyly said into the book.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Oh Gods, another set of Twins?   Oh Gods, another set of Twins? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:58 pm

I walked into the Hera Cabin, where I'll be sleeping with my twin sister, Janice. I dropped my stuff on my old bunk from the last time I was here, about six months ago. My sister and I left to visit relatives. I see two pairs of twins and walk up to them. My sister follows me. After I approach them I say, "Hello! I'm Melody Hanez, daughter of Nyx. Who are you, oh and this is my sister--" My own sister cut me off.

"Hello. I'm Janice Hanez, also a daughter of Nyx. We're twins. What are your names?" I say cutting my sister short of what she was saying. She was more friendly than I was, I'm not not friendly, it's just she likes to talk.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Oh Gods, another set of Twins?   Oh Gods, another set of Twins? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:31 pm

I jumped and frowned at the people who busted in. I looked away.

"Hey nice to meet ya," I said. I was in a conversation with Kinsley, kind of rude to interupt I thought. Well, I thought. I hated when people did that. "I'm Taylor," I muttered, looking back towards Kinsley.

Last edited by Blue Bunny on Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Oh Gods, another set of Twins?   Oh Gods, another set of Twins? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:08 pm

"That was extremely ru-" I started to say but was cut off by my sister.

"Shut up, you're making it worse."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Oh Gods, another set of Twins?   Oh Gods, another set of Twins? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:11 pm

OOC: Who is she saying It was Rude to?
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Oh Gods, another set of Twins?   Oh Gods, another set of Twins? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:59 pm

~
Blue Bunny wrote:
I jumped and frowned at the people who busted in. I looked away.

Trinity?

Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Oh Gods, another set of Twins?   Oh Gods, another set of Twins? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:00 pm

Yeah. She's not the total social butterfly.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Oh Gods, another set of Twins?   Oh Gods, another set of Twins? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:07 pm

"Hello Taylor" We said in unison. I looked at my twin and she looked at me. Then I looked back at Taylor. I say, "Nice to meet you, too." I smile and wait for my sister to say something. She doesn't so I simply, stomp on her foot.

"Ow, that hurt. Nice to meet you Taylor." I say.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Oh Gods, another set of Twins?   Oh Gods, another set of Twins? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:11 pm

"Yeah, you too," I said, turning to Trinity. I rolled my eyes, shy like always.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Oh Gods, another set of Twins?   Oh Gods, another set of Twins? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:16 pm

"So who's your God Parent and is this your sister?" I say clearing being the social butterfly I really was. I wait for a reply. My sister just stays anti-social of course.

I stayed quiet. I wasn't much of a social butterfly like my sister. I believed in the saying, Children should be seen not heard. Wait I was 16, that's not really a child any more.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Oh Gods, another set of Twins?   Oh Gods, another set of Twins? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:24 pm

"We're both Unclaimed," I said, looking back at Trinity.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Oh Gods, another set of Twins?   Oh Gods, another set of Twins? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:33 pm

"Oh." I say. Then I remember my friend from the Hermes Cabin. I say, "Do you know Jessica Antinori, daughter of Hermes? She's running for Cabin Leader."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Oh Gods, another set of Twins?   Oh Gods, another set of Twins? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:34 pm

I made a face. "No. I'm sorta new here," I said matter-of-factly.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Oh Gods, another set of Twins?   Oh Gods, another set of Twins? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:39 pm

"Oh. Well I'm sure you'll meet her sooner or later." I say. I think of something else to say. I then say it, "Do you have any pets?"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Oh Gods, another set of Twins?   Oh Gods, another set of Twins? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:40 pm

"Trinity here has a dog named Everest," I said.

Gosh dangit Taylor, bring attention to me now. "Um, yeah," I said, picking at a string on my jeans.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Oh Gods, another set of Twins?   Oh Gods, another set of Twins? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:47 pm

"Oh cool.. I have a canary and my sister has a bat." I say.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Oh Gods, another set of Twins?   Oh Gods, another set of Twins? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:50 pm

"Niceness," I muttered.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Oh Gods, another set of Twins?   Oh Gods, another set of Twins? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:55 pm

I hear my sister say my name and I say, "Huh? What? Yeah sis?"

"Nothing. Nothing Janice." I say then I turn back to Taylor. I say, "She spaces out easily."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Oh Gods, another set of Twins?   Oh Gods, another set of Twins? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:58 pm

[size]I raised my eyebrows. "Huh." Then I shut my mouth for good, realizing I was drawing enough attention to myself.[/size]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Gods, another set of Twins?   Oh Gods, another set of Twins? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh Gods, another set of Twins?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: