Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

libowy's carecter

Go down 
+12
Banana
Angel
tethys
Ninja Poet
Dusk
dean
Inaniloquist
Dan
Excelsior
Zan
Boo Bunny
libby
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

libowy's  carecter  Empty
PostSubject: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:37 pm

APPROVED
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Thais Running:

Cain Smith:

Christopher Knight:

Levis Gibson:

Trent McCoy:

Theo Davis:
UNAPPROVED [/center]
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Past Charies
______________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Bruce Horacio:

Last edited by Gale on Tue May 22, 2012 12:28 pm; edited 64 times in total
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:40 pm

A lot of thought? Sorry but it looks short for such "large" amount of thought.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:31 pm

OK edited. does this seem good? please say yes!!!!
P.S thanks for your opinion it really helped. it still isn't amazing but I ran out of time!

Last edited by libowy on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:40 pm

Thats better and Np. Accepted
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:40 am

you are an admin? you are an admin!!!!! :D never would've guessed. looking back I can see that

Thanks... alot!:)
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:24 pm

Yeah i've been an Admin for a while now.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:26 am

awesome!!!!!! I have a question how do become an admin?? sorry but 'curiosity is also wisdom,'so says Annabeth Chase.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:15 pm

Lots of time. It takes.
I've been here since May 2nd or 3rd and I was just recently made an admin.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:58 am

WOW that long? and that's it just stay on a lot? Question

P.S. you were close may 5th it say's on your profile page
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:05 pm

Not really you could be on this site forever but be reckless and chiz. So you obviously wouldn't get appointed.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:52 pm

That's a little creepy.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:05 am

sorry ask and answer. If you look below my user name it has post, reputation, and then join date. it says that I joind november 23
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 5:40 pm

Yeah i know.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:04 am

hey blue bunny I was looking at the battle rules the other day. I don't have 2 characters to wound! I like chase to much to kill and replace. so can I make another character here or do I have to make a new subject?

please respond quickly! I'm about to be so busy I'll be at home to sleep and that's about it.
and no I don't have a laptop! wish I hade one saving up though :D
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:25 am

libowy wrote:
hey blue bunny I was looking at the battle rules the other day. I don't have 2 characters to wound! I like chase to much to kill and replace. so can I make another character here or do I have to make a new subject?

please respond quickly! I'm about to be so busy I'll be at home to sleep and that's about it.
and no I don't have a laptop! wish I hade one saving up though :D

Feel free to make all your characters in this topic.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:37 am

You have free reign over your decisions, so go ahead and do whatever you deem fit. (: If you feel that that is necessary, than by all means, make a new character. And not only can you make your new character in this topic, but it's really preferred.

We generally like to keep things organized so characters don't get all jumbled up. Make sense? (:
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:49 am

Moved to the front

Last edited by libowy on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:30 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 2:20 pm

Hi :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited by libowy on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:35 pm

130 pounds? Seems light for a 6'2" guy who's muscular. But that's just me. Good character.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:38 pm

And libowy, just be patient. An Admin will come around sooner or later. They have lives too ya know |: Just saying. Oh, and there could be more detail and it's easier when it's all in complete sentances (Physical appearence and Personality). Just trying to help. It'll help the chare get accepted faster.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:37 pm

Ya I guess your right! sorry about that. There's a lot going on at home and the only place for me to get away from that was closed because of snow, so I've been on almost all of the time. I'll work on those mistakes and start making an Apollo kid.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:39 pm

ooo. They've been trying to cut down on the Apollo kids.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:44 pm

O.K. how about a Demeter kid even though I kill just about everything I touch
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:31 pm

Demeter kid made
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 12:00 am

Both your characters are accepted!
I really like your Demeter kid by the way. (random point)
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: libowy's carecter    libowy's  carecter  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

libowy's carecter
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Character Submission-
Jump to: