Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Zaphira is coming?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Socialized Fireflies

Zaphira is coming?  Empty
PostSubject: Zaphira is coming?    Zaphira is coming?  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:22 am

Short fight scene~

Zaphira was walking along side of the road past the strawberry fields. Her belly rumbled for food, and the strawberries were between 10, 20 feet away. Strawberries were her favorite fruit. She glanced around the landscape that looked like it was painted. The sky was clear and bluer than ever, not a single cloud polluting the place, and the sun was up, bright and shining. Her eyes squinting from the sight, she checked to see if anyone was around before making her way over to the never ending fields of strawberries. As she walked past, she saw a pine tree larger than the HEB in Longs Island. It was beautiful, and had a....golden shirt? No.. its something else... she squinted her eyes again, examining it, and then - for a flash second, it looked like a fleece from the Greek Gods classes, then back to the shirt again. She must be hallucinating. But she had to check. Zaphira made her way over there, ignoring the grumbling of her belly, and yanked the fleece/shirt thing off the tree. Almost immediately, the tree began to wilt/die. She heared a loud roar- and a dragon appeared. Dragon. She must be dreaming. She put the fleece back on as fast as she can, and ran the opposite direction, looking back. She saw a sign in Greek, but somehow she read it clearly. It said "Camp Half-Blood." The dragon spat out a large rope of fire, and Zaphira dropped down and huddled in a ball, waiting for the pain to come- but it didn't. The dragon breathed once more, and nothing affected her.
Zaphira stuck her tongue out and made the L sign with her fingers on her forehead. A giant claw swept her off the ground and sent her flying in the air, about 60, 80 feet. The dragon once again breathed fire at her, and this time, frightened and scared, she experimented something. She absorbed the fire through the palms of her hands, and they reformed at her feet, but only for a small afmount of time. The heat shot through the bloods of her veins with a warm feeling. Her feet were like jet packs, so she used them quickly. Zaphira fled down the hill, gaining speed and losing fire/fuel. She was almost going to land, even though she was spinning and going towards different directions, and now was at least 10 feet above ground. Then, her jet pack shoes stopped working, and she was dropping. Not straight down in movies though. She was still at full speed and was skidding down the hill, making tons of scratches and bleeding rashes. (lol that rhymed) Three, huge claw marks from the Dragon tore through her shirt, revealing bleeding skin. Her body was sore with pain all over. Her eyelids grew heavy and she began to fall asleep

Back to top Go down
http://www.cristgaming.com/pirate.swf
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Zaphira is coming?    Zaphira is coming?  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:04 am

I had heard screaming come from the top of Half-Blood Hill, so now that I've learned how to utilize my my wings, I let them sprout from my back and so I began flying to the top. Thanks for the wings mom, I thought as I prayed to my mother, Nike. When I reached the top of the hill, I noticed Peleus, the guardian dragon was walking back to it's original spot near the pine tree. Someone was here, I thought. I sprinted over to the edge of the hill and noticed a girl blanketed in a pool of blood. I spread my wings and dived down to help her. I landed allowing my wings to disappear, and asked:

"Hey, hey, are you okay?" as I shook her a little to wake her up.
Back to top Go down
Socialized Fireflies

PostSubject: Re: Zaphira is coming?    Zaphira is coming?  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:31 pm

Zaphira felt a hand on her, and a voice. "Mum? I had the weirdest dream..." I began, trying to get up but then sharp pains, like needles, stopped me. My eyes flew wide open, realizing it wasn't a dream. A girl with chocolate brown hair and fire liked eyes crouched down above me. I looked down, only to see my grey V neck splattered with blood and ripped with 3 claw marks. I felt like I could faint. Shooting my eyes up at the girl, I said "Who are you? Where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Zaphira is coming?    Zaphira is coming?  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:58 pm

I saw a girl run past my cabin down to the hill . Strange . I thought to myself . Without ever really deciding to, I started to follow her to the hill .
The first thing I saw was Peleus seemed unusually tense . On the other side of the tree I saw a girl laying in what appeared to be her own blood. "Oh my g-gods ." I stuttered and ran for the girl . It was then that I saw another camper kneeling next to her. "Hey ! HEY! What happened ? We have got to get her ambrosia and necter!"
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Zaphira is coming?    Zaphira is coming?  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:32 am

"Victoria Johnson, daughter of Nike," I responded to the injured girl. I shot a glance at the other girl, "Yes, of course, mind going down to the infermary and getting some?"
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Zaphira is coming?    Zaphira is coming?  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:20 pm

I left almost as soon as I got to the hill and went towards the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Socialized Fireflies

PostSubject: Re: Zaphira is coming?    Zaphira is coming?  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:57 pm

"O-oh god, my head..... it feels like someone pounded a sledge hammer over it" I said, my hand on the continuous bleeding spot. The girl told me her name and who her mom was (funny, her mothers name is the same as the goddess Nike" so I told her mine. "Zaphira Dragonphillia, daughter of Salik Dragonphillia" I slightly mumbled. "Ugh....what just happened?"
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Zaphira is coming?    Zaphira is coming?  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:50 pm

"It appears you were attacked by our guardian dragon, Peleus," I replied, "So, tell me, what is your story?"
Back to top Go down
Socialized Fireflies

PostSubject: Re: Zaphira is coming?    Zaphira is coming?  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:04 pm

I raised an eyebrow at the girl. Is she a psychopath? "Excuse me miss...dragons don't exist..." I said "I was walking towards the strawberries because I was hungry, then I saw a golden shirt on a beautiful tree. I yanked it off and it seemed to die, so I quickly put it back on. I don't know what happened after that."
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Zaphira is coming?    Zaphira is coming?  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:41 am

I ran back towards half-blood hill with ambrosia and necter in hand.
I reached the two girl and kneeled down by the injured girl.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Zaphira is coming?    Zaphira is coming?  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:49 pm

"Listen, you were able to cross our magic border," I replied, "Our guardian dragon, Peleus, must have attacked you because you removed the Golden Fleece from Thalia's Pine. You're here because you're a half-blood."
Back to top Go down
Socialized Fireflies

PostSubject: Re: Zaphira is coming?    Zaphira is coming?  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:26 pm

The other girl came running back and handed me something that looked like a type of pastry, and a honey colored drink. "Thank you" I said to the girl, wondering how this would help me. "Whats a half-blood?" I said, drinking the honey colored beverage. The drink tasted like my favorite food, the Pillsbury bread, hot out of the oven with the butter melting inside. I gulped it down fast, taking a breath half way through, then eating the pastry. I was in heaven.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Zaphira is coming?    Zaphira is coming?  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:39 pm

"A half-blood is a a half human and half god child . Like the gods from Ancient Greece ." I tried to explain to the girl. "It is really dangerous for us to live in the 'regular world'. We come to here to Camp Half-Blood to train, so we can survive. "
Back to top Go down
Socialized Fireflies

PostSubject: Re: Zaphira is coming?    Zaphira is coming?  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:39 am

I giggled, "Mhm, and faeries dance around my garden with little goblins eating them" I said, rolling my eyes sarcasticly
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Zaphira is coming?    Zaphira is coming?  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 4:53 pm

"To be honest, that's a possibility," I replied. This is going to take a while to explain . . . I thought.
Back to top Go down
Socialized Fireflies

PostSubject: Re: Zaphira is coming?    Zaphira is coming?  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:04 pm

"What is this stuff, anyway?" I asked, motioning to the drink and pastry. "Also, if you really think that the gods/goddesses are real, where are they? And, who is your godly parent?"
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Zaphira is coming?    Zaphira is coming?  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:33 pm

"That is necter and ambrosia," I replied, "The gods and goddesses reside on Mount Olympus, and the minor gods and goddesses are scattered all around America, like it or not, and my godly parent is Nike, the goddess of victory."
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Zaphira is coming?    Zaphira is coming?  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:46 pm

"My mother is Athena . Goddess of Battle and Wisdom." I told her, smiling . "I know, it is alot to take in. "
Back to top Go down
Socialized Fireflies

PostSubject: Re: Zaphira is coming?    Zaphira is coming?  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:26 pm

I was completely confused. "Isn't Mount Olympus all the way in Greece? Who is my parent, then?"
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Zaphira is coming?    Zaphira is coming?  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:35 pm

"Well, Olympus moves . Right now it is on top of the Empire state building. I mean, there is still a Mount Olympus, but the gods left to go to Rome. Then Spain . And so one, until they got here." I paused . "Your Olympic parent has to claim you. So you don't know until then . But, somen times you can tell . So, tell me about you . And what your good at."
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Zaphira is coming?    Zaphira is coming?  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:43 pm

"That's right," I said. "So, tell us about youself. Your likes; dislikes. Your abilities and incapabilities." Wow, I need to stop hanging out with Melina so much, her daughter of Athena-ness is spreading on to me. I thought.
Back to top Go down
Socialized Fireflies

PostSubject: Re: Zaphira is coming?    Zaphira is coming?  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:00 pm

"Hmm...Well, I tend to build stuff a lot, even if they might be useless, and I like to draw and cook, but other than that, build/making stuff is my main talent. I also like to be by the fire, even when Mum says not to play with fire.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Zaphira is coming?    Zaphira is coming?  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:23 pm

Fire; building stuff? Who was the god of that again? Okay, so I admit, I didn't really pay much attention to mythology, nor anything for that matter. But I do remember someone being the god over those things. Who was it again? Hestia? Festus? "Hephaestus," I blurted out, not even noticing.
Back to top Go down
Luccy

Luccy

PostSubject: Re: Zaphira is coming?    Zaphira is coming?  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:29 pm

I nodded in agreement. "Or you may be a child of a more minor god , but you sound like a child of Hephaestus to me. Fire and building are usually to major parts of his children."
Back to top Go down
Socialized Fireflies

PostSubject: Re: Zaphira is coming?    Zaphira is coming?  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:43 pm

"Ah....well....What do I do now?" I said, taking a look at the direction Dylan and Victoria came from. There were cabins, looking to be shaped into a U, each different. The first on was gold, and had a holographic-like pillars, because they had zig zags like lightning bolts that seemed to play a trick on my eyes. One was decorated with nature stuff, like grass on the roof, flowers and vines all over, and a mini garden on the sides of it. One, was hideous. It was bright red with a bad paint job, as if the painter just threw buckets of paint onto it without any real work. It had barbed wire on the roof and a stuffed boar's head on the doorway, whose eyes seem to follow you. A bunch of tough looking kids were by the door way, in which the door was wide open, streaming loud, horrid music that would crush my eardrums. I saw another cabin, which was made of brick and has a smokestack sticking out of it, like a tiny factory or like an oversized motor-home. The entrance is like a vault door, circular and of thick metal. It opens with a lot of gears turning and smoke hissing. It has shiny metal walls and metal slatted doors. I looked around, seeing a volley ball court, a climbing wall with oozing lava, and people dressed up half goat with little goat horns and a beard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zaphira is coming?    Zaphira is coming?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zaphira is coming?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: