Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Walking through the christmas tree Patch

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

Walking through the christmas tree Patch Empty
PostSubject: Walking through the christmas tree Patch   Walking through the christmas tree Patch I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:05 am

I walk through the Christmas trees looking upset, hopefully this christmas will be a normal one, I say to myself
Back to top Go down
Volume

Volume

Location : In a place where the mountain meets the moon and the stars shine

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the christmas tree Patch   Walking through the christmas tree Patch I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 6:22 pm

I walked into the Christmas tree patch looking for a Christmas tree for my cabin. Aphrodite Cabin. I wanted to bring a new smell into the cabin, the perfume was killing me. I see a girl walking she looks like a sister but of course we all wear makeup so my sisters never look the same. I call to her "Hi"
Back to top Go down
http://musicloverslikeme.weebly.com
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the christmas tree Patch   Walking through the christmas tree Patch I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 7:20 pm

I was being disguised by pine needles, so the two girls I was watching didnt see or hear me.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the christmas tree Patch   Walking through the christmas tree Patch I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 8:39 pm

Apparently Ollie was trying to not be seen by the two girls, but Kat was standing behind him almost creepily. "Hey." She whispered with a smile. She was wearing neon yellow skinny jeans with a black leather jacket and bumblebee attennas. Her hightops were decked out with charms and neon laces of all sorts.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the christmas tree Patch   Walking through the christmas tree Patch I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:04 am

I turn around. "Hey bumblebee," I say, noting her clothes. I motion for her to sit. "I'm spying on these girls."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the christmas tree Patch   Walking through the christmas tree Patch I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:08 pm

"Why?" Kat asked almost angrily. Her bubbly hyper normal self was gone. In place was a boring Kat. A very tired Kat.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the christmas tree Patch   Walking through the christmas tree Patch I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:12 pm

I shrug. "'Cause I'm a stalker. That's why." I say grinning.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the christmas tree Patch   Walking through the christmas tree Patch I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:25 pm

"Ha-ha." Kat said with a dull bored look on her face. "I'm bored. Let's go to a riot."
Back to top Go down
Volume

Volume

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the christmas tree Patch   Walking through the christmas tree Patch I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:13 pm

I heard voice. One sounded really bored while the other said ... spying...girls. something else thought I couldn't quite get it. I turned to the trees where I heard the voices and yelled as loud as I could " Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas! Come and get your presents!" I then chuckled to myself. "Come on you stalkers" I muttered to myself.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the christmas tree Patch   Walking through the christmas tree Patch I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:40 pm

I roll my eyes and climb out from under the tree.
Back to top Go down
Volume

Volume

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the christmas tree Patch   Walking through the christmas tree Patch I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:12 am

"Hi" I said putting my hand down to help him up. " Any reason why your spying on us?" I ask him sarcastically " Anyway...I'm Izzy."
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the christmas tree Patch   Walking through the christmas tree Patch I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:20 am

I get up by myself, and motion for Kat to come out. I dust my flannel shirt off and say, "I'm Ollie."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the christmas tree Patch   Walking through the christmas tree Patch I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:21 pm

Hi yeah I guess I'm your new half Sis any whyvwere y'all spying on us
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the christmas tree Patch   Walking through the christmas tree Patch I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:21 pm

Hi yeah I guess I'm your new half Sis any whyvwere y'all spying on us
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the christmas tree Patch   Walking through the christmas tree Patch I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:38 pm

"Boredom mostly." Kat said raising an eyebrow. She took a flask out of her bag and took a long swig from it.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the christmas tree Patch   Walking through the christmas tree Patch I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:56 pm

I shrug. "What she said."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the christmas tree Patch   Walking through the christmas tree Patch I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:58 pm

Kat nodded.
~Post phail.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett O'Hara

Scarlett O'Hara

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the christmas tree Patch   Walking through the christmas tree Patch I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:10 pm

What's in the flask I ask
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking through the christmas tree Patch   Walking through the christmas tree Patch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking through the christmas tree Patch
Page 1 of 1