Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Table 10: Aphrodite

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sparkfeather43

Table 10: Aphrodite Empty
PostSubject: Table 10: Aphrodite   Table 10: Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:08 am

I walked into the mess hall and filled my plate up with three pieces of pizza. After filling my plate I looked around and stopped when I was overwhelmed by a large whiff of Chanel No. 5, Peace Love Juicy Couture, and Michael Kors Very Hollywood. That must be my table, I thought. I bounced over my table, and sat down. "Hey guys! What's up?" I asked. "I'm new here, my name's Celia."
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Table 10: Aphrodite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Table 10: Aphrodite   Table 10: Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:06 pm

~Your character hasn't been accepted. You cannot RP yet.~
Back to top Go down

Table 10: Aphrodite
Page 1 of 1